Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
the really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

the really test for all your brains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47306

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 am

true....true....ok still

The Ronald Opus Case

....one question steve you do enjoy this right? or and i only doing this because you keep answering? xD it's just nobody else answers and well....i think you proved your good at this...xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50198

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:46 am

I enjoy answering questions. A more accurate description would be "The compulsive need to answer questions"

-

About the case, it seems the accuracy in timing for him to fall just as the buckshot left the shotgun would be highly improbable. The buckshot would of spread out like a cone and caused minimal damage. He would of been injured, not dead. He could not have possibly timed and planned this out for it to be a murder.

I don't believe this is true, mainly because you'd have to:
A, get a shotgun into a building unnoticed at some point.
B, time your fall to coincide with the gunshot.
C, If he wanted to commit suicide he would of jumped without the gunshot, thus making it a lot easier. The charade was irrelevant and impractical.

I'm calling this fake and unbelievable.

Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:07 am

yes I do need to make much clearer goals for you to achieve!
well
done
well I think that will be all on the first type of questions and soon
will have a new type of test and will swap from one to the other!

(next
tests coming soon >:] )

Last edited by Zear on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:09 am

You should probably come up with some hypothetical situations yourself so that I can evaluate them.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:17 am

no thank

I have somthing planned already!
but i may use that some time! so thank you for the idea!
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:09 am

A quick test run on a little ....well test!
"A man drives to work, He gets out of his verical and looks down to see a hole in his clothing,as he does he instently dies!"

What happened to him?

how did he die?

was it a quick death? <----poor sod in both ways! xD
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:50 am

Was a gun fired far away at just the right angle to strike him in the chest accidentally? That would be pretty quick if it was in the lung or heart.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:23 pm

no gun noice no sound at all where he was!
and it was not a bullit hole!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:28 am

Where is the hole in his clothing? Is it on his chest?
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:00 am

any where! it would not matter in this case sceane!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 am

This situation is too open ended for me to draw a conclusion. I have insufficient data.

* Man found dead.
* There is a hole somewhere on his clothing.
* It is not a bullet hole.
* There were no gunshots heard.

There are billions of solutions to this, but I'll take a guess and say he was struck by lightning.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:52 am

Nope....Let's say there was no sound but a small hissing noice

You can't hear anything here
like me to say?
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 am

Surprise me. I've had very little useful information.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:40 pm

I Put vercal not car so any vercal couuld have been used so a boat a subaren or

a space rocket

the hole was just a tear in the suit and lack of oxyagen would have caused his death

it was slow but in space there no noice so it was a quiet death

so this test proved usefull... I will make more of theys as they go along ok?
p.s did you enjoy this one!
and how should i change it if you did not!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:58 am

How the hell was I meant to get that?

I quote:
"A man drives to work, He gets out of his verical and looks down to see a hole in his clothing,as he does he instently dies!"

Keyword: Drives.
You do not "Drive" a spacecraft. You fly a spacecraft. That's why I was lead into thinking that he was in a car.

Now that I know I'm up against misleading information I can fully identify the possibilities of ridiculous solutions.

If you want to make a change, please make sure that it's possible to get from the question to the answer. I feel like I'm throwing darts at a dartboard from 10 miles away facing backwards with a blindfold on.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:17 pm

xD ok so that did not go down so well .....ok you try making one and now i will answer for a bit (in till i can make some...)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 am

Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:03 am

apart from death?...
well it a empty room and the celing must be high and the cells window is to...
Locked cell...that could mean any thing as far as i am conserned from a door! to a room with no doors nor exit or entrence...
however i am willing to give this a shot in the dark and say

"how did they start to tunnel out? with a item? or bear hands?
it a item then it would be with a shovel or somekind of tool you can pull dirt back with....this could if long anothe be used as a grappling hook for the cells window!"

but i think this is not the right answer! so i will ask for a hint and then prosead with the answer!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:14 am

The tool they used is irrelevant, but let's say they had a spoon. You do not need to know this. It's not included in the solution.

There is one high window and one locked door.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:30 am

spoon.....are then stong or weak?...if stron could they have kicked down the locked door....or if there skinney and weak but very nimble and quick maybe could clime up to the window?

the spoon could have been used to pick lock the door? .....(tho difficult it can be done!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 pm

No, it's not that. It's much, much simpler. These convicts aren't that clever. To solve this problem you need to think laterally.

Let me know when you give up.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

give up? never >Smile

....maybe he had someone working from the out side....No, that would not likely be the case
....maybe the door was lock...And they had the key!!!....you never menchen fine details like that so they would simpley walk out the door by unlocking it...no....Why would then then try tunneling out?......

It posible they where in a lock room with eqiutment!....
no.....maybe be thay did not need to ecsape???.......

Ok i qive in only just but i do because in this case scenary most would give in by now TO....i am only human xD
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 am

It's simple.

The two convicts can't climb out and so they begin to tunnel out.
They give up tunnelling, but they realise that they now have a PILE OF DIRT.
They pile the dirt under the window until they can reach the window and climb out.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 am

Clever!...let's think there got to be one i have made.....

"a doctor enters a room and says "where the pacient!"
he is in a room filled with surgent tools and bags and safe-like things attached to the wall with the walls and celling and floor all in pure white"

In the background you may hear crying but where this is maybe natural!
Why can the doctory not see the pacient? even if he sturing him in the eye?
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 am

Is the Doctor blind?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the really test for all your brains
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: Random Topics-
Jump to: