Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
the really test for all your brains I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
the really test for all your brains I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

the really test for all your brains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

the really test for all your brains Empty
PostSubject: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:17 pm

i will be posting real life mystorys that you can try to solve as I do normal
not only is this testing your brain as a wammy member
but it is also solving a real case
to win the case you have to
1) put your conclution to the case?
2) whever it true or not?
3) is the goverment hiding anything about it?

then write a sum-up!
like this
"to whitch i conculed that this is a hoxa/real case and that it is a hoxa/real because..."

so the first topic is Philadelphia Experiment
let see what you got
i have a lot of the following so i could say what right and wrong
GOOD LUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:44 am

philadelphia experiment

i belive that the following experoment was...FALSE

there are many rumors to this however i belive that the shipmate that told the story where drunk and got there story mix up between things

the govermant where not hiding anything but from identitys of higher ups and naviemen

so there for sadly the philadelphia experement is false because there all rumers that are retraceable to the idea to wire the ship with a non-traceable becon that made the ship ivisavle to radio and radar!
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:47 am

next topic is Bunny man killer /bunny man's brige mureder real or false?

good luck!

(does anyone do this please comment!)

dead line!:16th december 2011
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:20 am

False. In the same way that the Americans still hunt for "Bigfoot".

His antics on Halloween suggest that Bunny man isn't one person, he's a collection of teenagers trying to pull a prank on everyone. I would suspect that a bunch of people got dead animals and hung them around. No one person could achieve such a thing in a short period of time without getting noticed.

All Bunny Man reports happened at the same time. October to November in the same year. The media then didn't speak of him again.

Also, a suspect wasn't announced until 1990 in the legend. If the man was over 20, or closer to 30, at the time of the crimes (1970, media documentation), he must be 50 by 1990. No one could run from the law that long.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 am

well well....hahaha your good at this yes your corect in 1990 i belive they found out it was a complet hoax at hallween

your good!

now let's see next one.... ah here one! "the tourest of death" good luck! (i already got this one!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 am

The plane shadow does not suit the image lighting and the time displayed in the image only shows a date with no seconds, hours or minutes. Why would anyone put a date but no time on their film? The image is a fake.

Also, what the hell would a boeing 757 be doing flying that low? It takes careful piloting to pull up from a dive like that to actually get the angle shown in the picture. The normal altitude, compared with the new altitude and angle, suggest it's fake.
If you also look at the wing flaps, they're in neutral position. This is only used when cruising.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:08 am

wrong! nope the guy is there!

he really died that day but this picture was taken and was real! it was proven by scientest who took the picture and saw if it was mulipulated at all!

there was no tampering that they could find so far!

but this is only going on the logic we found so far!

so steven maybe right in say....30 years time! or so
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 am

Show me your proof and I'll accept.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourist_guy
Scroll to the bottom, I quote:
"Guzli took the photo on November 28, 1997, and was also responsible for the initial edit. He edited the image for a few friends, not realizing it would spread so quickly across the Internet. He first provided the original undoctored photo and several other photos from the same series as proof to a Hungarian newspaper.[5] Later on, the show Wired News examined the evidence and confirmed that Guzli was the real Tourist guy.[6]"
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:15 am

oh ok let me get it up again....(who knows? i may have pulled that out of the hat?)

here all the facts that i can get my hands on!

The "tourist guy" was an Internet phenomenon that featured a fake photograph of a tourist who appeared in many manipulated pictures after the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1] It was proven to have been taken in 1997.[2]

He is also called numerous other names, including the "accidental tourist" (a reference to the novel and film The Accidental Tourist), "Waldo" (a reference to Where's Waldo?), the "WTC Guy," and the "tourist of death."

Shortly after 9/11, an image surfaced on the internet, purportedly from a camera found in the debris of the World Trade Center. The image showed a man, dressed in a wool cap, heavy jacket, and backpack, standing on the observation deck of the World Trade Center. Below him a jet plane can be seen flying towards the building. Because of its closeness and low altitude, it seems certain to collide with the tower. The picture purported to be one taken mere moments before the attacks on the World Trade Center began.

The first person who claimed to be the tourist was the Brazilian businessman José Roberto Penteado.[3] When Peanteado started to get media attention, including an offer to be in a Volkswagen commercial, a 25 year old Hungarian man named Péter Guzli came forward as the real tourist.[4] Guzli says, however, that he does not want publicity and did not originally release his last name.

Guzli took the photo on November 28, 1997, and was also responsible for the initial edit. He edited the image for a few friends, not realizing it would spread so quickly across the Internet. He first provided the original undoctored photo and several other photos from the same series as proof to a Hungarian newspaper.[5] Later on, the show Wired News examined the evidence and confirmed that Guzli was the real Tourist guy.

ok so it was fake.....uuumm.....that not what i saw preveacly....oh well ok you win!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 am

Thank you. You may continue with challenges as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 am

next up .....MAN your running thourght theys so quickly!....i can bearly keep up! soon i will run out of them!

ok "spring-heeld-jack!"

man......HE IN OBLIVION!!! xD lol but see what you can find on him!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:28 am

Spring heel'd jack, so named because he could jump far. Another piece of rubbish that people have come up with to scare women and children. I can believe that he chased travellers and scared them, but the rest about leaping large distances and breathing fire are bullshit. Most likely he was a madman who had a sadistic guilty pleasure for scaring people at night.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 am

..... ok now i need to think of a new one....but wow that one took you more than 3 minists! new record for slowest!

ok next"Montauk Monster"

this time please slow down so i can get the next one ready!

so was this animal real or a hoax of sorts!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:44 am

That's a dog. You can tell from the muscle structure. Probably some type of fighting breed dog. People might think the image shows a "Beak" but the skull is just turned away from the camera. I mean, look at the arrangement of teeth. The incisors are dominant, something you'd expect from a canine.

My first guess? It's a dog. Breed: Bull terrier? Bulldog? Boxer crossbreed?
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:47 am

.....that to be dubated but we will go with yes....personaly i thought it could have been a tazmanian devil but maybe your right?.....we will go with yes on that one!

next one...."hear a good one but this time wiki has hardly anything on it!"

Deogen

good luck!

expain in more defth then wiki has please!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 am

Ghosts don't exist in real life. There's nothing to the story.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:52 am

good good...wow i thought you fool for it!

ok last one for me then night and then i will be back better then ever!

what is the title "spiders in the Hairdo" about?

explain if you can why spiders where there too if you can!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 am

I've heard about this one. It reminds me of the Dilbert clip: "My worst fear" where Dogbert tells him about spiders creeping into his nose and laying eggs in his brain. This story has found to be true only in Australia where black widow spiders are around. Otherwise, it's just a story. Spiders can't actually bite you and cause harm if they're not venomous. This story is over exaggerated, massively.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

good....ummm anyone else have a opinuen....no? Sigh!

ok next one! let's see...let's see!.......AH here one!

"The Doggy Lick".....this one is....discusting.....but still need to be proven!

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 am

It is almost impossible to break into someone's house, kill an animal sucessfully, hang the remains from the ceiling and hide under someone's bed without being caught. Why?
1. The man must have broken into the house, making no noise.
2. The man must have killed the animal silently.
3. The man must have brought the right equipment to precisely skin the animal.
4. How did a full grown man hide under a child's bed without her noticing?
5. How did the girl not wake up during all of these events?

Impossible, ridiculous and overused in sleepovers. I call fake.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 am

....what... O_O
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:45 am

Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:46 am

well that good....xD you know i would like to count it but......it's well...a hyper link

i would like it in own words!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:48 am

Read my post before that, I explained it for you. I quote:

"It is almost impossible to break into someone's house, kill an animal sucessfully, hang the remains from the ceiling and hide under someone's bed without being caught. Why?
1. The man must have broken into the house, making no noise.
2. The man must have killed the animal silently.
3. The man must have brought the right equipment to precisely skin the animal.
4. How did a full grown man hide under a child's bed without her noticing?
5. How did the girl not wake up during all of these events?

Impossible, ridiculous and overused in sleepovers. I call fake."
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:58 am

.....ok i was going to say true as it posible they took the dog out side or trangulised it to freke them out?

but ok next" Skunk ape"

....uummm that stinks.....good luck (holds nosie)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the really test for all your brains
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: Random Topics-
Jump to: