Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
the really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_vote_lcapthe really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_voting_barthe really test for all your brains - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

the really test for all your brains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50198

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 am

In that case they must have done the following:
1. Sedated the dog whilst they let it out for a wee. (High risk of being noticed, since they'd expect the dog to come back inside)
2. Steal the dog, sedate it (Requiring sedatives?) and then still proceed to skin it alive.

Frankly, it's not possible.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47306

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:05 am

still.....skunk ape

B you in to play? if you read the first post it shows what you got to do!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51302

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:34 am

SLENDERMAN.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:45 am

...no b not the slenderman......never mind! it's a test to see if you cn solve myth or mystoys
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:07 am

i was asking if you could explain the myth of slender man to me. x]
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 am

OH RIGHT OK sorry

the slenderman was for a compution and was ment to stalk kids! and then eat them if i rember right!the slenderman was said to be a tall human shaped finger that had hide multipla long arms from it back.....

i belive it's imspired 3 movies and the enderman in minecraft too!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:35 am

Oooo.. Makes a lot of sense. I heard it wears a suit too.. xD
I like the enderman referance. It totally makes sense. xD
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:19 am

Slenderman: It was originally created in the marble hornets documentary.
It's complete fabricated bullshit from the mind of a man who was ungoing a media project. It escalated as the videos got more views, as shown by the constant posting of videos. They show a linear upload time line.

Fake.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 pm

nice way to get known in the world xD

ok next....hang on we never answered skunk ape?!?!

GO NOW my book comands it xD (the book of myths)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:07 am

People have been known to have pet gorillas in America. Sometimes a monkey or two gets lost/loose. These types of pictures then end up all over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:35 am

but this does not explain the strage smells that follow the gorilare
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Trust me, I've worked with animals before. This includes primates, avians and canines. If you don't bath an animal for a week or two it smells foul. Let's assume an animal escapes, what do they do first?
Roll in rubbish.. Roll in mud.. Roll in shit.. Eat from bins..

The smell has a perfectly logical explanation.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 am

..umm....uummmm...mmmuuu.....ok i will take your word for it i will post the next one later i need to recap on them....i do rember one though ghost don't exiced so.... i can't really say it.....

next on will be later!
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:27 am

next one!!!
i don't know how you are as UFO's but in my eyes they could exices so look at this one
famoes, great and one of the best pictures! Phoenix Lights
good luck!
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:48 am

I can explain most of these situations, considering I have a family member who dealt with the program.

The US experiments with stealth aircraft all the time. Most planes fly in V formations. Even birds do. This is to do with aerodynamic efficiency.
Have you noticed no one who spots these "UFOs" ever did a radar scan of the area? Have you noticed that no one ever checked radio frequencies?

All the Phoenix incidents co-inside with military testing procedures.

Solution: There are no UFOs. The good news is, however, if the average American runs screaming "UFOs" then the Stealth Fighters are doing their job wonderfully.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:52 am

ha....ok....sorry but i am a believer of something out there so if you don't mind
me saying sometime my own appinuon....i would like to say something is out there

ok next on...."Well to hell!" ...god if it's real can somone thrown me in....(sigh)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:04 am

Statistically speaking it would be highly UNLIKELY for life not to exist elsewhere in the universe. Life may exist different to us, such as gaseous plasma clouds acting as the neurones of a massive being of pure consciousness, but it might also exist simply as bacteria and other micro-organisms preying on minerals and organic compounds.

Intelligent life, though? It may exist, but considering our visible mapping of the universe has passed 100 Light Years of distance (Assuming the first radiotelescopes existed from 1900 for simplicity) we haven't heard a squeak. It's unlikely that they will reach us, or us reach them for a long, long time.

Considering I'm the most likely person to invent the warp drive, I guarantee you it's not in our life time that you'll see aliens.

Moving on!
Hell doesn't exist. Many boreholes exist in America and Russia due to drilling for oil and other mineral sampling expeditions for mining.
Why don't you hear the sound coming back, though?
This is to do with a property of natural physics and harmony.
A standing wave created in a tube dampens out as the distance the wave must travel increases. Eventually, the sound a stone would make after hitting the bottom would be too faint to detect.

And I wouldn't throw yourself down it. Suicide, however temping, is not the option you want to take. Euthanasia does horrible things to the mind in concept.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:53 am

well both where good answers....still i think life could be out there or on there in the past .... i mean look at mars....it had what looks like water and then a bacterar shell?....well next one...

"Black Aggie"...good luck....
p.s why is suicide not a option many peolpe do it!....
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:47 am

Black Aggie? Again, ghosts do not exist. I can only properly explain things with HARD evidence. Documents, photos, videos, soundfiles.

-

Many people commit suicide because they feel it's the "Only way out" or "The escape".
Let me clear this up: Life is what you make of it. You won't be given another. Do not spoil it for yourself and make the most of it. There is no life after death, only decomposition of proteins, the carbon and nitrogen cycles of life and detrivores feeding on your corpse. I advise everyone to avoid suicide situations.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:51 am

....good...did not fall for it..... and also there your belives my friend ....may belive diffrent....
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 am

Belief becomes irrelevant when you understand how the universe operates in quantum format to universal format.
Religion and belief are irrational pieces of information used to warp your mind and corrupt your true desires. I've been on a "ghosh job" to a mass grave in a graveyard and walked in the dark over the location spewing legends of the place, asking questions and shining lights in the window of the church.
(The story is, if you shine lights in the window you see a woman)
Did I see one? No. Did I hear anything? No. Did I get anything on the tape? No.
Is there life after death, ghosts or gods in real life? Heck no.
Roleplay is where this type of imagination lives.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 am

ok....but there always could be....but we may never know...
next.....god....I can't rember anymore!!!.....uuummmm hold on
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 am

God was created to stop peasants revolting to hierarchy since the dawn of civilisation.
How does one man control 50 other men?
Tell the 50 men that if they work hard and behave well then they'll have eternal happiness when they die. Smashing. People still fall for it today. Oh you humans, always making the same mistakes repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:26 am

meh....it's human habits to explore the unsure and to create somthing so big that spreads around in a foruse that well.....yes gods are fake i will say that but life after death is always possible because what happens when you die? Where do the memorys go?...

ok.....next one " The Ronald Opus Case"....good luck...

(god you get answers too quick i think i may not alowe peolpe to use wiki ....)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:04 am

Where else would someone get information without knowing about the subject? I can only make judgements based on information YOU tell me or information I can gather. Removing Wikipedia is irrelevant, you'd have to remove the entire internet and give me access to extensive archives of history if you want to play that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the really test for all your brains   the really test for all your brains - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the really test for all your brains
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: Random Topics-
Jump to: