Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Death note 2 :Clans of death I_vote_lcapDeath note 2 :Clans of death I_voting_barDeath note 2 :Clans of death I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Death note 2 :Clans of death I_vote_lcapDeath note 2 :Clans of death I_voting_barDeath note 2 :Clans of death I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Death note 2 :Clans of death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

Death note 2 :Clans of death Empty
PostSubject: Death note 2 :Clans of death   Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 am

"So Ryuk you had fun i take it?" grimmly smiled the king of the shinigami. Ryuk chukeled evil then explained to the shinigami king about the chaos it caused and how he drop him notebook in to the human world ,making kira's dream and nightmares become real!
the shinigami king neck creaked like bone shattering "really?" the Shinigami king was curuse about this evil and wanted the world to become a chaotic and misrible place.
The king moved his hand down to a master note book and in his hand held a eraser and rub it agains one of the rules which then in all notebooks disappered.Ryuk was surpriced! the king never rubbed anything out and always made sure shinigami's where punished for breaking rules.
"So your letting me go? just like that ? no punishment?" said ryuk
"there is one thing you can do for me....." evily smiled the king as he smile shatter glass and his cold red eye burned though the shadows!

in the human world
"Near gone... and there left it to the new kids?!?!" Touta Matsuda was upset that Near's tradic end had come but now was under the command of many wammy house member as now N place was open for rivelry
But who was the fines to take his place...
It came down to 4 indivsuals : J , G , A2, or I
the smartest of the lot!
Suddenly Ryuk by this time had given every shinigami 6 notebooks and instructions in side! for human and shinigami
every shinigami had 6 notebooks...6 Books of death and now the meyhem BEINGS!!!!

" certin peolpe still belive that Kira lives and maybe he doees in anyones soul but....WhAt.."
Kanzo mogi looked at the sky as a Black book flew from the hell's above and landed on the floor. Mogi knew it was a death note and called everyone of the poicle and CIA plus the wammy house!
"we will have to touch it and find out what going on!" said yagiam tokoe
yagiam tokoe was a middle aged man with a detectives terench coat and alwas on a hard case! he almost was a smart as some of the wammy members!
He touched the notebook....and saw a skull like shinigami who spoke in light voice only he sounded more dead "khu khu khu it begun!" he chakeled away and then everyone touched the notebook. Light yagami turned in to a shinigami by getting to the shinigami king and asking to turn him in to one and not kill him and Because He survived being in the shinigami relm for long time and did not disappere that ment he could live as a shinigami!

light had changed his name to Holy death or as some call him Kira
Kira spoke to the FBI, CIA and wammy house kid...explaining what was to come....but as this went on ryuk was given a mission from the shinigami king...to give 4 notebook to some kid willing to kill for justese and freedom of the world.

the plan.....a war between kiras of diffrent clans!
the truth shinigami will work and enjoy a splender of engey...
the shinigami who wins will become the next shinigami knig!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Death note 2 :Clans of death   Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 am

"boy i hope i am given LOT of appels for this!....Darm the old man makes me work hard" as he flew around droping 4 notebooks...well more like giving....giving to kids with views on the world!...The kids had never met each other but with in the notebook was instructions directing them to a warehouse....The most famous warehouse of all time. The "Yellowbox warehouse"!
It had not been used for sometime, and was growing old.
4 kids had met each other....and Ryku was told to instruct them of there goals!
"you four kids have view to change the world for the better!...right?" they all nodded scared but slowly understood he was a god!...and got braver around him
"Now introduces each other to the new world the one you will make" ryku pointed to the death notes the boys held tightly!
"...R..Ryku your name right?...your not the god of this notebook?" one of the boys ask but he was the first ...and the bravest by far!
Ryku turned to the child "no your right...i am not the god of the notebook....however this is his book...and if he ever comes down! The old gezzer...then you will be able to see him...all of you are kiras....Kiras of the shinigami king!"
"mr shinigami...Sir,...I would like to build the new world but what if...we get caught.." quietly asked the next kid only to be intrupted by the third "So what!...Kira ,the True Kira knew the risks and did not give up! so YOU going to back down now?!..." you can tell this is the more bully like person
"now bulling will not help...I think we should extange names!...and begin are Life as Kira (the fourth kid had smarts even as the younges here he had more brains and life span then them...but he did also have flaws too...) (* I am just making up names SO if these names are real THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH STORY xD *)
the first kid spoke "my name josh Kling! please to meet you"
The second child spoke more quietly "my name is steven cook"
the next child spoke more Bravely "MY NAME IS Yatoi taro!"....he said this a bit to boldly for the others liking
and then the smarts child spoke..."hello the my name is after thgil (*pronansed as The-ma-ge*) please to meet you all..."
Now they had been told who they where and what they had to do...TO CHANGE THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Death note 2 :Clans of death   Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am

the 4 wammy kids met in a prrivet hotel near New york...
"Roger no need to guard you may come in" said G with a very cute charm (G is a girl to let you know)
the kid was all doing something unique. G sat there like mello playing with some toy
A2 played chess with I
and J was applying his final touch to his clown make-up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death note 2 :Clans of death   Death note 2 :Clans of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death note 2 :Clans of death
Page 1 of 1