Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
wammy's mental hostitution I_vote_lcapwammy's mental hostitution I_voting_barwammy's mental hostitution I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
wammy's mental hostitution I_vote_lcapwammy's mental hostitution I_voting_barwammy's mental hostitution I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

wammy's mental hostitution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

wammy's mental hostitution Empty
PostSubject: wammy's mental hostitution   wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:54 pm

the wammy house has always had kids go beyond the limit.To counter this ,They made a mental hostitution to rebuild the imates mind and soul. The hostitution feel more like a prison...White padded walls...Screams of kids ....and beds that are found in hospital....With chains
kid go get given test after test to rebuild there sanity but most never make it out.
Some wammy kid never knew this place existed....some thought it was a myth or false trail and went on with daily life...but this place is real
and L himself sometime vists "the insane" ...sometime it a good thing....sometimes it a Bad thing (L dislike having to but when kid go beyond the limit and never come back , he has no choice but to end them...for there own peace!

Zear looked around......he knew where he was now...in Wammy's mental house....with J
...they did not say a word to each other
but it did not last that long....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: wammy's mental hostitution   wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 am

*may I add to the plot even tho my chartictor it not acsepted yet? I really want to build the plot so... i will delite it if you wish it admins*
Jestor stured at zear and smurked!
"I take it you failed the first game....there little test!....mhuhahahahahawa"
zear stood there puzzled...Test what test?
"you killed someone right? Well i take it your completly new so i will explain all....I am J....more commenly know as Jestor hahaha....A complet nut case but we can understand are diffrences later!...first off you wanna know why your here? right?...Basicly you killed or proved yourself a crimnal inside of the wammy institution....Bad move....you get brought here!...If you kill.....or go insane like me Mhahah..." Zear jumped at Jestors last laught because it was so sudden he did not expect it!....
"so your jestor?" Zear thought in his mind "What a fucking Joke this guy is...but why is he here and why am i here?"
"Still puzzled? like one of near's puzzles? HAHAH.....well let me explane what they do here....and it history!"
Jestor continued in a more correct and human-like tone!
"you see it all started when the wammy house was new ....one kid went mad!...locked himself in his room and killed himself (A) and so another kid went Nuts and ran off like a looney! HHAHAHAH and he still lives but wammy-san did not want the kid to see anything negitive nor any pain in this world....only to learn about it!....so he built this Mental hostitution! All because of one kid!....sad really! but hahahaha.....who give a care!...."
jestor was mad but he seemed more human then the other guy!
zear looked up as it was like a test chamber with beds and hosital gear....zear saw the glass wall....There was someone very importent standing there looking down to him!....was it L? B? or someone else?
"well zear you been placed into this hostiution for 3 to 4 week depending on if your good or not...it a simle...solve the test and earn points....the one with the most points at the end of the month wins there freedom back"
it was non other then ........*dare i say it? xD*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51142

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: wammy's mental hostitution   wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am

[[ Sounds good to me. Build your character how you like. It's yours! ]]
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wammy's mental hostitution   wammy's mental hostitution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wammy's mental hostitution
Page 1 of 1