Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_vote_lcapTo Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_voting_barTo Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_vote_lcapTo Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_voting_barTo Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Empty
PostSubject: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:34 am

I know where you are
I know what you're calling yourself
'Ally'
I've found you

You should be scared, but i must admit i am incredibly impressed, you took a long time and a lot of effort to find, and your new life seems so mundane!

Yes, be scared

For i have tracked you down

and i will kill you.

for your crimes and for just being you [harsh much?] you'll die

i wonder if any of them know your true past?

The tortured child.

The criminal good enough to stay hidden

Even from beyond birthday

and you're right infront of him!

Ahhh how ironic

Not him, nor his detecitve type side know who you are or where you are, but they know everything you do.

You're impressive

But you're a criminal

You're the tortured child.

And you will pay.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: To Smilez.   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 am

So. You're choosing to ignore my letters?

Im warning you Ally, they'll see through you soon enough and if they cant then i'll fix it so they can.

Get out of there while you still can, or i'll be coming in to find you

And that would be very messy.

Dont think you can get them on your team, you tried that before remember?

You got too close to those people and i killed them all, you shouldn't try that tactic again.

They'll figure you out Ally, you may have fallen off bb's radar
But you're right there now hiding in plain sight

A person like you, he'll figure it out soon enough

I hope

If he doesnt, i'll make sure to tell him myself.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Tortured child.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: To Smilez.   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:23 am

'Ally'

Enough of this waiting game, write back to me damnit!

Bb would be Very Very interested to know that you're there

we both know he has interesting methods of... Punishment, shall we call it.
And then i'll be coming for you.
If you dont get out of there.
Stop trying to get them on your side Ally, you know how badly that backfires.

Just run.

Thats what you do best.
Thats all you do.

Run and run and run.

You're skilled at it, commiting your crimes as you run instead of after.

Better than bb, who commits his crime, runs, then commits another, then runs again.

But he has stayed at wammys a long time, he's gotten too comfy there

Which works out all the better for me, i can rely on him being there so i can tell him who you are.

Write back soon.

Tortured Child.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: To Smilez.   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:45 am

Alice.

Write back. Now.

It's getting Very Very close to me telling everyone in that place.
They already know its you leeking information to that other person.

Write back, or just run.

Im getting closer Alice.

Tick tock tick tock.

Write back or you'll soon be in huge trouble...

Tortured child.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 am

Ally, Alice, Allison, Amy

Which one of these allias' is the real you?

Or are you someone else completly?
Or all of them?

I may never know, but i do so enjoy trying to find it out
Been in contact with Beyond have you Smilez?
Warning him about me eh?
Dangerous game Ally Alice Allison Amy

I WILL not wait much longer.

Very Very dangerous game Ally Alice Allison Amy

I wonder what beyond would think or do if he knew who and where you were?

I wonder indeed...

DONT contact Beyond again Ally Alice Allison Amy

Im warning you.

Write soon

Tortured child.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 am

Viper Yuki Myst Nancy. -tag.

Yeah, i know who you are and i knew all along. The person chasing and the person protecting me

very clever, but not clever enough for me Yuki

Ofcourse, we're allies now, so its not as important as it used to be
And all this annoying talk of 'Ryuzaki San'

Its as i said annoying, so stop.

Or i could ruin all this for you

now you've been warned Viper Yuki Myst Nancy

Burrnnnn.

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 am

[From a new person instead of Yuki Very Happy]

Smilez. [The letters TLOE are tagged here in black]

I'll be blunt, since i have very little time. We're in deep shit and you're too busy playing the everything is normal game over at wammys instead of dealing with the problems like a good leader would. We're falling left and right, there are only ten of us left! Granted we're your top ten but still! We need your help here Smilez. And you're paying no attention, without you we're all going to end up in trouble.

TLOE Frownz x
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:17 am

Smilez! [TLOE Is tagged here in black]

Look i dont give a crap what your weirdo plan is this time! You're taking it way too far!
You may be getting some sicko kick out of this but we're drowning out here! We need your help damnit you stupid whore. Dont you get it? You and i both know that we all trust you and you trust none of us with good reason because if it will spare us the death sentance, we'll all give up as much information as we have on anyone we can. That includes you Smilez. You may be our leader but that wont stop us because thats how you trained us. FUCKING HURRY UP WITH WHATEVER YOU'RE TRYING TO DO BECAUSE IF YOU DONT WE'RE ALL GOING DOWN.

TLOE Frownz x
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:33 am

Smilez. [TLOE]

Yes, i intend to write everyday until you reply! If you don't get out of wammys soon, im coming over there to drag you out! And i don't care about your rushed text messages 'Everything is fine Frownz quit worrying' Quit worrying?!? You've actually gone insane!

Get back here NOW or you're in trouble just like the rest of us!

TLOE Frownz x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]   To Smilez    [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Smilez [Ally, buhh you dont know that ;3]
Page 1 of 1