Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_vote_lcapTo the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_voting_barTo the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_vote_lcapTo the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_voting_barTo the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Empty
PostSubject: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 am

Dear whoever you are. -smiley face grafffiti tag-

I'm not going to tell you who i am, and you wont figure it out with this letter. All you need to know is that people call me Smilez.

I have some of the information you needed on the secret orginization red sand.

I know that the red headed girl Echo from the C-Sek is currently hiding out in wammys house. I'v been intercepting her mail, so i know the others are in France right now. I think thats all the information i have

Hope this is useful

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 am

Dear.... Smilez.

This is official CIA business.

You say the red haired female's alias is Echo ? And she's hiding in wammies ?

The other two you say, are in france ? Where abouts may i ask ?

You are vague, Smilez, whoever you are.

Wammies is in winchester, is it not ? I've heard that they've been murders and killings there recently. That explains the huge dog and the red haired female on it's back.

We thank you for the infomation, but know that this letter will try t be traced, whatever you do.

Any other info though will be rewarded highly.

- The CIA.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:34 am

Dear CIA Guys

I think the other two guys go by the allias' Schitz and Kendo, first picture is schitz, Echo's brother and the one underneath is Kendo

To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez 130323248
To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Kankuro-1

They're in Paris, France, to be precise. Wammies is indeed in Winchester, she is one of the people behind the killings i can confirm

C-Sek is now pretty much just Sek, as Coi their mentor was killed, im not sure how.

That's all for now, i'll send more information as i get it

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:39 am

Dear Smilez.

This is.... Good. We do have a cash reward for you if you need it, and we could leave it at the nearest bank for you to pick up. If you so wanted.

Paris, you say ? And this Echo is in Wammies ?

To be behind the killings in Winchester also. Hm.

This is well - obtained info, Smilez. These pictures will be taken and analyzed. Does Wammies have a picture on Echo ? Or did she refuse to have one taken ?

All in all. Good work.

- The CIA.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:48 am

Dear CIA Guys

I'm not doing this for a cash reward. I'm doing this because i can, because im bored, because some feathers need ruffling, because im pissed at some people, and some people need pissing off. I do indeed have a picture of Echo.

To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez 2-28

Not the best quality i know, but im sure it'll do

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am

Dear Smilez.

Because your bored ? Because it's fun ?

Are you mocking us ?

Do you have a grudge against this girl or something ?

Smilez, however vague you are, we can guess the whereabouts of yourself.

- The CIA.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 am

CIA Guys.

I am not mocking you, i am deadly serious do i need to stir up some shit to proove it?
Ask L about Smilez, he'll tell you who i am, and then you'll realise how serious i am, because you'll know that you know me. Hopefully before i really do stir something up.

I have nothing against this girl, i think she's rather nice or any of the others at Wammys, i just dont believe in killings. And as i said, its fun, and im bored.

You won't guess my wereabouts. [you really wont xD] And if you try, i'll stop being so nice and sending you information.

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:49 am

Dear Smilez.

Alright, i'll contact L then, as planned.

Stir some ' shit ' up ? Go ahead. This might lure Echo out a bit.

You do know what you're getting her into, right ? If you like her so much, why did you turn her into us ? Theres more then you to what meets the eye.

- The CIA.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 am

CIA Guys.

Good, you should contact L, and i'd love it if i could see your face when he explains who i am..
And now you've asked me to stir things up, guess what? I'm not going to, because i never do as im told.

I do know what im getting her into, i don't like her as i dont have friends, the fact that she is nice is just a simple statement of fact. So you see, im really rather simple.

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 am

Dear Smilez.

Very well, i will contact L in person. As this will be very soon.

I urge to you watch yourself then. ' Echo ', may have already caught onto these letters.

- The CIA.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:09 am

CIA Guys

Once you talk to L, you'll realise even if by some impossibly rare fluke Echo catches onto this, i'll take care of it.

When shall you be contacting L, i'd like a date if you please, so i'll know when to excpect your letter about it..

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:08 am

CIA Guys.

I have more information, Kendo and Schitz are at the Trenton hotel. Somewhere in the south of Paris, apparently sharing a room, but whatever if i didnt mention it before, Schitz the red head male is Echo's brother, i think Kendo's just a friend or something.
Thats all for now.

Smilez x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez   To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the CIA/Govornment people from Smilez
Page 1 of 1