Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
In the garden. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn the garden. - Page 4 I_voting_barIn the garden. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
In the garden. - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn the garden. - Page 4 I_voting_barIn the garden. - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

In the garden.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

In the garden. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 am

In the haze of the foggy night, B watched from the wall. He was perched on it, a small smokey mist around him, as he exhales a cigarette. The faint glow of his cigarette is faded through the fog. He silently peers over Zear, observing his actions to the Gravestone.
"Pst..Flowers. Stupid kid hated flowers." He growled, his voice echoing out in a rather sinister, scary tone.
Only a faint outline of him could be seen.
His expression remained dull...
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:59 pm

frozen and the RAMMED his elbow in the B chest and turned around only to be shoked it was B

"AH....oh B YOU SCARED THE HELL out off me....!!"

he had hit B in the chest very hard (this was mostly shoke that kick in and stress but also to get a bit of frustration out of him) so had easly dewinded B

"no one of my smartes moves sorry" he help B up with a smile on his face and the grab a lighter from the ground and lit his cigeret again for him

"so he...did not like flowers?....ok i was just trying to be...well respectable...you know...when your new you try not to pick the bad spots out and you try to show how kind you can be...well that what i do"

B may still be a little dewinded but fine now....

zear quickly turned around thought for a moment and then had a idea.

"you a very good athletic B! but maybe i could try something..."

zear run to the wall placed two feet about half way up from him and did a backflip and thenpress down on the ground and jumped landing on the top of the wall that guards the wammy house

"wow i think i am getting better at this sort of thing!"

he jumped down and tured to walk back in but just before saying" B did you eat your donut? i made then for everyone in the kitchen!"

he then walk in from the mist cold garden to explore the secret room he had found once more
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:24 am

B shrugged it off, coughing out some of the trapped smoke that got caught as he was struck.
"Urgh, no.." He glances off into the distance, and smirks.
"Anyway, i'm outta here.."
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 am

zear mumbled to him self "sorry B".......he walk down to his room and was deprested for the rest of the day!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 am

B sniggers sinisterly as he volts over the wall and walks down the street. He heads into the darkest part of town....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the garden.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: