Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
In the garden. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
In the garden. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
In the garden. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
In the garden. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
In the garden. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
In the garden. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
In the garden. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
In the garden. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
In the garden. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
In the garden. I_vote_lcapIn the garden. I_voting_barIn the garden. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

In the garden.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:09 am

The garden of Wammy's house is a large enclosed field, there are large tree's and a stream running through the middle. Alot of the garden is under shadows most of the day. There is a hot tub, however the entrence to this part has been shut off, since its onlyused for rewards birthdays....if wanted
or 'VIP' guests...
The grass on the field is uneven, various toys and climbing frames are scattered around it. There is a gate way, that leads out of the grounds, and most students use it to go to town in free time.

Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:17 am

BB has left Ls office for some time now and has wanders into the garden with his guitar...
A certain song keeps running through his never resting mind, and he feels he should get it out of his system.

As he steps out into the garden, he notices that the sky is dark, and black clouds circle overhead. Almost like its about to rain. He shrugs, and continues to walk out, into a dark corner of the garden, and sits up against a log on the ground. BB pulls his acostic guitar from his back, which has been substituted for his chain blades. He places the guitar on his lap, moving his hand around to the front and looks down at it.
"Its been a while..."
His hair drooped over his face, covering his eyes. In turn, darkening his face in the already dark atmosphere.
Before he starts to play, he sighs, and glancess back up at the sky, through the trees.
Dark outlines of crows fly over him.
"......How ironic..." ,he says dully.
He slowly lowers his glance back to the guitar, strumming it and beginning to sing softly. BB is a good singer, to many peoples suprise. However, the songs he sings....are a little haunting...

"I'm a killer..
Cold and wrathful
..Silent sleeper
I've been inside your bedroom
I've murdered half the town
Left you love notes on their headstones...
I'll fill the graveyards
Until I have you..."

He pauses, and thinks...
Amaya
Then contiues to play, his eyes lowering slightly.

"Moonlight walking
I smell your softness,
Carnivorous and lusting
To track you down among the pines...
I want you stuffed into my mouth
Hold you down and tear you open!
...Live inside you
Oh, love I'd never hurt you..."

The words causing him to move slightly, feeling the capped needle poke is side slightly. He is checking for it subtly.

"But I'll grind against your bones
Until our marrows mix
I will eat you slowly..
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood pulled through my veins
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood..."

His eyes feeling heavier, the crows begin to scream in the sky.. he pauses again, feeling the same sence of irony, and actually a little nervous.

"I wake in terror
Blackbirds screaming...
Dark cathedrals spilling
Midnight on their alters
I'm your servant
My immortal
Pale and perfect
Such unholy heaving
The statues close their eyes
The room is changing
Break my skin
And drain me,

Ancient language
Speak through fingers
The awful edges
Where you end and I begin....
Inside your mouth
I cannot see
There's catastrophe
In everything I'm touching
As I sweat and crush you.."

He gulps slightly, adding moisture to his mouth. A small tear escaping his eye, but it contains blood and ash, from his previous attack by the puppet.

"...And I hold your beating chambers
Until they beat no more...
..You die like angels sing...
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood.."

The clouds churning, a loud bang shatters through the air, lighting striking near by... BB jumps slightly. Feeling raindrops on his face. The rain causing the blood to disperse and drip onto his guitar.

"You're a ghost, love..
Nightgown flowing
Your body blue and walking
Along the continental shelf
You are a dream among the sharks
Beautiful and terrifying
Living restless
We dance in dark suspension...."

"...."

"And you bury me
In the ocean floor beneath you
Where they'll never hear us scream
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood............"

He coughs loudly, blood and ash are spluttered from his mouth, dripping down the guitar strings like little ruby's.

"Only a few more days....my sweet ghost..."
He stands up, swinging the guitar behind him.
"Only a few more days....."

He continues to pace around the garden, making shelter under the tree's - Hoping not to be disturbed by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 am

Echo had decided to get out of the household for a while, she decided to take a trip down to the gardens, after leaving her demonic ' puppet ' back in the Studio.

Sighing, she crossed the field and leant on a tree, sliding down it, her eyes closed.

'' Damnit.... Why can't i do anything right... ''

Biting into her bottom lip, hard enogurh to draw out blood, she sighed in a depressed sort of tone. This, wasnt her day. And the atmosphere of the rain wasnt helping. But she needed to be away from everyone, just for a little while, just before she had to seek out who she wanted to. As the rain trickled through the leaves, and onto her face, it ran down her cheek as though to say she was crying to any passers by. But she never cried. all her tears and but dried up.

Just like a puppet.

'' Begin at the begging and go on until the end; then stop. ''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:30 am

BB stands in the rain, glancing at her, considering to use his guitar...over her head.
But he decides not to. He continues onwards, walking through the now heavy rain, the crows still following overhead.
His clothing was now soaked, his hair was dripping, the blood has dispearsed on his face, leaving droplets on his cheeks.

He turns his head to her as he passes, not saying a word. Then continues to walk. BB stands against the hot tub (which is in a almost conservitory room) walls. Rain dripping down his back as it splatters on the glass.

A blank, vacent stare on his face, he glances back at the house.

"We dance in dark suspension..."

He closes his eyes, dropping the guitar onto the ground carelessly, then tilting his head up towards the sky.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 am

Echo watched as BB passed by, she frowned at him, but that is all she could. It was her fault they both almost died. She felt so.. So.. Helpless...

Wiping the rain from her face, she brought her knees up to her chest, her head sunk into her knees, and she sighed again, she hated things to be so dramatic like this, but she couldnt help it. Helpless yet again.

'' ...... Now what... '' She groaned silently..

[Edited - Nat, you failed. You spelt both wrong. Tch. ]
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:57 am

BBs eyes flick open suddenly, rain flying up from his eyelashes because of this.

He rolls his eyes at Echo's comment, turning around to her.
"Now what? Now, you and I can dance... without your silly puppet."
He grins at her darkly.
Then starts to laugh.
"Only joking... Why are you out here in the rain?"
He asks, ignoring the fact that he is also out here in the rain....with a guitar..
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 am

.... Her head lowered slightly, her tone changing to her usual cocky ass voice, THEN she answered.

'' I needed some time on my own, why ? What are YOU doing out here in the rain ? With that guitar of yours... ''

She grinned at her comment, and also of the fact of his question being similiar to his own.

'' And... To think about some things... ''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:15 am

BB raises both eyebrows at her comment.
"Wow...you answered with a question...how inventive of you.. Now i see why you are at Wammy's. Its all so clear."

He grins widely, his spiked hair sticking to his face. His large 'B' tattoo on his back showing through his top, since its so wet.

"I was out here thinking some stuff through. Things have gotten pretty hectic around here lately."
His eyes shifting to hers, they are in shinigami form.
He tilts his head, continuing to smirk at her.

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:20 am

Echo recoiled her head, raising a single eyebrow.

;; Did his eye colour just change ? It wasnt always.... it... ;;

'' .... Why the change ? Why dont you hate me ? Most people would...I made something that should have killed you, if it weren't for those... Two... Things... ''

;; Wait.. I wonder if he has some information on... Now that i think about it... ;;

She pulled her eyebrow back down, continuing to stare at him, the cockiness and arrogantness fading from her face.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:25 am

He starts to laugh under his breath, his eyes looking up at her from his usual hunched over posture. His hands in his pockets.
"Death is always avoidable Echo. It doesn't bother me."

His laugh growing slightly louder.

"I wouldn't be mad at you, nothing worse than a flaming heart, now, is there?"

He smirks at her, his canines showing through his lips.
One of his eyebrows raised.

Theres no escape from me...
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:28 am

She kept her mouth shut for now, continueing to stare at his eyes,

;; What is he laughing it ? What could possibly be so funny ? And those damned eyes, its like hes staring into my very soul. Prick. ;;

She hesitated to ask what was on her mind,

;; Information on him, i still need to know if comes here or not. I still have no clue who or what he is.. ;;

[ She referz to a certain blonde haired hoebag. He loox leik a Transvestite, and kills like a drag queen. ]
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:52 am

BB stares at her, still smirking, but now holding back his laughter.
"......why so silent? Its not like you Echo. You usually, ALWAYS have something to say? "
BB giving her a smug grin.
He giggles under his breath.
His shinigami eyes growing the orange rings in them now, picking up her life span aswell as her real name.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 am

..... Echo stared at BB, then asked her question, cutting straight to the chase.

'' BB. I want answers, theres this guy, ive been tracking down. I wanna know if you have any answers. ''

She stood up, and started to walk toward BB, the rain dripping down on her damp hair as it started to wetten.

'' Who is Mello ? And where, is he. ''

Last edited by Psycho on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 am

BBs smirk fading, a dull emotionless expression on his face now,
"....Mello............"
He shudders at memories with Mello.
"Why do you want him-Her...whatever it is?"

He frowns at this now, moving his shoulders up to his neck, scratching his ear with it.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: In the garden   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:58 am

Mal walks in at this point, looking deep in thought and miserable as always, she walks over to bb and presses a needle full of a weird colored liquid into his hand and then in an irritated voice she speaks quietly
"i may be evil, but i can be nice sometimes, in there is a little something i like to call the anti Crimson, give it to Lilly becuase Ally injected her with crazy while she was gone, sorry for any trouble i caused"

She then walks to the corner of the garden, her hands shaking and sits down on a mossy rock, she closes her eyes and blocks the other two out, trying to remain calm.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 am

Echo closed her eyes, and sighed again.

'' I want to see him, because. He seems exactly like me, and it'd be good to see a familiarity in this place, you on the other hand BB.... ''

Echo opened her eyes after her statement, then she flickered her eyes to the newcomer. Frowning slightly at what she had just done.

'' So tell me BB. Who, and where is he. ''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 am

His quietness fading, as he glances to his hand, his eyes widening, then turning to Mal,
"....SHE DID WHAT!?"
Glaring at her, he looks away from Echo.
Cold rain running down his Large Tattoo on his back, and into the stitching thats around it from various wounds.
He growls under his breath.

"Mello is a douche. No offence."
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 am

'' A douche ? Is that it ? Well, then tell me where he might be. ''

Her eyes flickered over to Mal again, BB seemed to have been injected with some sort of substance, and he didnt like it.

'' BB, im going to need more than that... Unfortunately... ''

Her eyes twitched back to BB, and blinked slightly.

'' That... Injection.. Didnt do anything. Did it ? ''
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: In the garden   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:07 am

Mals eyes snap open now and she glares back at bb
"only one does, and theres enough in there for two just incase."

"Please stop yelling at me, you'll make me angry."

Her hands continue to shake violently as she closes her eyes once more.

"And Echo, i didnt inject him, give it to someone who isnt crimson crazy and it can have really bad effects."
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:08 am

'' Still, it doesnt do anything bad. I hope.''

Her eyes focusing on BB now, she obvioously wanted answers, and now. Echo was acting too cautious, something didnt seem right here.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:11 am

".....Never so much..blood...."
He glances at Echo absently whilst saying this, then glancing back to the needle in his hand.

I need to make sure i don't get them confused..

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:12 am

Echos eyes suddenly widen in shock, obviously getting the wrong idea.

'' B-Blood ? You d-dont mean you... ''

She gulped slightly, knowing that this might have actually been the end of her search, and if he did it to someone exactly like her, maybe it might happen to herself.

;; Surely hes just messing with me.. ;;
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: In the garden   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:14 am

Mal now appears to be back to her usual self and upon opening her eyes she mocks bb with a sarcastic tone, her smirk growing wider as she speaks

"Two needles now bb, dont get the one for Lilly and the one for your dreamon among the sharks confused, or there could be big problems"

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:20 am

BB glances to Echo, "Hmm? Sorry...i was imagining if i killed Mello, how I would do it...hehehe."
He then turns to Mal, darkly.
"Dream, amonst the sharks....and we are the sharks..."
He pauses, a blank, glazed look having gone over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:22 am

Echo lets out a DEEP sigh of relief, then growled at BB slightly.

'' Dont do that again. Really. Dont. '' She growled at him, her brows burrowed.

Then she turned her head to Mal, and lifted her eyebrow.

;; Whats she on about ? ;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the garden. Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the garden.   In the garden. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the garden.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: