Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_vote_lcapWhat are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_voting_barWhat are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_vote_lcapWhat are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_voting_barWhat are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think about the possible casting list for the 2011 American Death Note Movie?
 It will be fine.
 Its gunna be a disaster!
 Light to Luke!?!
 For the love of god, no more Disney actors!
 Put Miley cyrus as Misa and I Will die.
 1 good thing is the rumour of Johnny depp being L
 This will be the best thing ever created.
 Yum...Zac effron.. >.>
View results
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Empty
PostSubject: What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?   What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 pm

So...
Rumours are spreading!
Zac Effron as Light?
The name Light changed to Luke!?
Rumour of Miley Cyrus being Misa!?

One good thing..
...Rumours of Johnny depp being L!
If that is correct my two favourite things in the movie industry have combined...and i will be very happy.

What do you guys think?
Discuss.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?   What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:42 am

.... Changing Light to Luke. UGHH FUCKOFF.

Zac Efron as Light/Luke. He doesn't gots what it takes, Meguhnn. This is a DARK movie. Not some shitty chickflick.
Miley Cyrus as Misa. Can we write her name in a Death Note, please ?

And i do love Johnny Depp, but. I don't think he has what it takes to be L. L is pretty much emotionless at times. Johnny Depp is more... I GOTS A JAR OF DIRT.

That also reminds me. There is a Mass Effect movie coming out, too. ;3.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?   What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 am

i think the light as luke is not a good idea..and johnny Depp as L......He shows too much emotion...we need some one who is very plain and pale....and how far do they intend to go....up to where L dies?
To when Kira dies?
or have half way?
i think they need more...childish actors to do this movie
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?   What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your views on The 2011 Death note movie lineup?
Page 1 of 1