Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
To BB from Demeris I_vote_lcapTo BB from Demeris I_voting_barTo BB from Demeris I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
To BB from Demeris I_vote_lcapTo BB from Demeris I_voting_barTo BB from Demeris I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

To BB from Demeris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yamikala12

yamikala12

Wammy House points : 49658

Active Character info
Character sheet:

To BB from Demeris Empty
PostSubject: To BB from Demeris   To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 am

Hey BB. Even though I hardly know you. Im going to look for my brother Hunter. I think he is near. I might have to leave town for a couple of days or weeks to continue my search. If I find him I might not come back. If I dont find him and im coming back it may take me a couple of days to get back.

I dont know what will happen but if im not back by December im probably DEAD. Please dont come after me or send anyone to help me. I need to find Hunter by myself. He is my brother and I WILL FIND HIM.

See you if I come back. Byee
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

To BB from Demeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: To BB from Demeris   To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 am

I see.
Well, I wish you good luck on your search.
Hmm, If you do need help, just send me a email or something.
I'm not all a bad person, I enjoy helping people too...

Anyway, I need to clean up some things after Halloween...So, if you do return, I guess I will see you then.

-B
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
yamikala12

yamikala12

Wammy House points : 49658

Active Character info
Character sheet:

To BB from Demeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: To BB from Demeris   To BB from Demeris Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:08 am

Ummm BB.... Im leaving to find my brother again. I dont know where im going to search for him first. I havnt told anyone this but my brother, before we got seperated, hung out with a weird group of kids. Hunter never let me hang out with them. So I dont know them or their names. Every time they were around it seems like they were watching me. My every step, my every movement, my every breath. I never felt safe then and I dont feel safe now....

I guess what Im trying to say is will you help me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To BB from Demeris Empty
PostSubject: Re: To BB from Demeris   To BB from Demeris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To BB from Demeris
Page 1 of 1