Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Demeris's Diary I_vote_lcapDemeris's Diary I_voting_barDemeris's Diary I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Demeris's Diary I_vote_lcapDemeris's Diary I_voting_barDemeris's Diary I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Demeris's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yamikala12

yamikala12

Wammy House points : 49648

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 am

Diary Day 1

My first day was ok. Better than I expected. I met BB and Niomie and some others. I freaked out a little. I guess im friends with BB and Niomie now. I dont really have a clue. There are some problems going on right now at Wammy's. I got to explore Wammy's. Its a pretty cool place and all. I have no problems with anyone YET. Im determined Hunter is still out there somewhere hiding. I got a weird feeling someone was watching me which made me freak out in the first place. I probably embarrassed myself infront of everyone.

BB probably thinks im weird. I HOPE NOT. I went into town and explored for a bit. It was kinda fun. I think i have a crush on someone. BB. Im never going to tell him tho. I hope he isnt reading this. I met a really cool funny guy named Alex. So far my first day was pretty good. Please BB dont be reading this.
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 am

Diary Day 8

The last few days have been awful. i went into town to the market to buy friut(strawberries and kiwi). But when i got there some old lady was taking the last kiwi and the market didnt have anymore strawberry. I ended up fightin over the last kiwi with that old crazy woman. I was thrown out the store by the manager. Some old man asked me for some change i gave it to him.

I shouldnt have cause a bunch of homeless people chased me down some dark alley. Thankfully i escaped into some random building but i lost my new leather jacket and i was wet, tired, and cold. One of the people living in the building ran into me. He let me stay in his apartment and burrow his clothes till mine where dryed. I feel asleep. I guess i was really tired because i was asleep for more then 12 hours. I put my clothes on and said my goodbye to the man.

Im guessin those homeless people were waiting for me because they tryed to jump me while I was crossing the street. They were very determined to steal my money cause I had already ran 2 blocks and they keep running after me. While I was running I swear I saw Hunter. I tryed to stop and see if it was him but it was some stranger. I ran about 3 more blocks and was very relieved to see the myself infront of Wammy's.
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:33 am

Diary Day 14: Halloween

Today is Halloween. No one is at Wammy's today for some odd reason. They probably when to go trick or treating. While everyone is busy im going to look for Hunter because I feel like I might be lucky enough to find him. Im probably not going to find him since I have problems with finding people. I hate trick or treating ever since I was little. While im out I might as well buy another leather jacket but the stores in town might be closed for the holiday. Im kinda hungry so ill stop at the kitchen before I leave.

Well I should be back before they get back but I might go out of town to continue my search for Hunter. It may take a couple of days to find my way back. But oh well. If im still gone by December I might be dead. I hope not. I still have things to do on my to-do list. Well see you later dairy untill I write in you again. If I write in you again.

I hope I find Hunter.
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 am

Diary Day 20: November

Im not going to write much today but Im leaving again. I just got back today but I still want to find him. BB offered me help but I dont know. Sometimes I wonder. Iv never truelly trusted anyone but my brother, not even my parents.

Can i trust BB? Can i trust anyone? Could BB really help me? Can he answer all my questions? What could BB do to help? Is my world finally fallling down? Why me? I think Iv made my decison weither I need BB's help or not. Good bye for now...

Will I every find HUNTER?
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:41 pm

Diary Day 30

I feel strange and not myself. I think i might die. I dnt know why but im hiding in the attic. Sounds like someone is-
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Diary Day 38

Iv been having weird dreams ever since I escaped my brother's gang. One was about Wammy's house burning down and BB trying to get everyone out but gets himself hurt and ends up dead. The second dream was about me trapped in a huge library. The doors were locked. The windows locked shut. I couldnt get out. But I wasnt the only one in the library. There was some guy with an eye patch and the other one had red eyes. They were looking for me. And my last dream was that I was running in the woods. From something big and dangerous. It felt like I could fight it but I didnt want to hurt it. Whats wrong with me....

One thing I do know is im not going to look for my brother again. After what happened I will NEVER try to find him. I have that feeling again. Like Hunter is close. If he is and I see him, ill kick him in the private. After all that work I asked BB to do. It ended up uncalled for. Now I really cant trust anyone. Not even my own brother.
Back to top Go down
yamikala12

yamikala12

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:59 am

Diary Day 48

I found an apartment last week and iv already started packing and moving things in. Iv rented it for a year so i might not be around Wammy's much. The last couple of weeks have been ok but iv seen better. Wammy's house sure can change a person. Im going to miss some people like Gray and BB. Iv been practicing my swords skills so I should be safe from Hunters gang and invaders. The apartment is quite big but very quiet. Its about 30 minutes from Wammy's so it shoulldnt take me very long to get from one place to the next. Im half way done with my packing so i should be done today, I didnt own much anyways. Ill leave this on my bed before I leave and maybe someone will read it. Goodbye Wammy and goodbye diary, ill write in you again but till then fair well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demeris's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demeris's Diary   Demeris's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demeris's Diary
Page 1 of 1