Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_vote_lcapRiuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_voting_barRiuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_vote_lcapRiuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_voting_barRiuykikan one twisted son of a.. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Riuykikan one twisted son of a..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross

Wammy House points : 49642

Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Empty
PostSubject: Riuykikan one twisted son of a..   Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:22 am

Habbo Name : Rossymak.
Character Name:Riuykikan
Character Allias:Death,Houdini,AlphabetMan,NumberBumper,TwoSidedCoin,Riuy.
Character Age:9

---
Weapons:Two throwing knives, Three Shuriken throwing stars, A two handed sword, Spiked knuckle dusters, His fists, A large scythe. Not all at the same time ofc.
Skills:He has many skills. One of them being his martial arts. Another one being his art which he tends to use the blood of his victims to paint. ALways in red.
---
Past History:Riuykikan grew up on the streets. Where it was kill or be killed. He chose the first option. How did he end up on the streets ? His parents and the rest of his family abused him physically and mentally. He eventually snapped and choked the life out of his little brother. At first it scared him, he offered to make dinner wanting to make up for his actions in his own mind. The pot roast they were supposed to be having.. Was Riuykikan's younger brother. He ate it heartily then told his parents as he walked out the door. He then obviously went to live on the streets. Upon doing so he met the only person he's ever called a friend. Someone whom kept himself nameless and taught Riuykikan everything. Taught him how to fight. How to kill. Then gave him the name Death. He was sure Riuykikan liked him. He was completely wrong. For his tenth birthday Riuykikan recieved a sycthe from his master. He then brutally murdered him by hackign away with it. He keeps the blood stains on the handle and blade. And gave it a name. He called it Nameless. After that he spent his time going about town to town city to city murdering people. He'd sing them a song first. "A-B-C!1-2-3!Now your gonna get killed by me!" He'd then write it on the wall in the persons blood with the bottom of his scythe. The greatest detectives of the cities couldnt trace him. Well one of them did his name was Maxwell Locksher. Ryukikan quickly escaped and murdered the man that very night. Allowing him to continue saying he is undefeated. This is why he was brought to Wammy's Home.
---
Character Description:(Appearance) Riuykikan stands at six foot three and is tall and skinny but still muscular. He has dark brown almost black hair that reaches down to his eyes with the fringe the bottom of his neck with the rest. He has startilingly grey eyes, which look rather lifeless and yet with the way they always move about nervously they seem full of life. His lips are thin and normally pulled into a kind of scary grin. His shoulders dont have much broadness to them his arms going down to just so his hands touch under his waist look weak. But really its just theres no fat on then.. all muscle and its not all super work out stuff. He always wears a tee shirt of some description usually Black and White to represent the two sides of him. He also wears black jeans and normally goes about in shoes of some description. But sometimes walks about bare foot. There is a chain around the waist band of his jeans and two metal cuffs on his wrists. Representing the one time he got caught which he almost instantainously escaped.

(Personality): He has a very odd personality a two split one. This making him call himself the Twosidedcoin. One side of him is kind of childish but still quick minded and witted. He can still be pretty scary and deadly in this mindset but always goes about with a toy gun fiddiling with it in his hands. Or a bar of chocolate which he wraps up after each bite and puts it in his back pocket. In his darker side he carries around a real gun with the safety on and takes it apart and puts it together every ten minutes or so. In his darker mind he is much cleverer and can think about things in a shake of a lambs tail and could change his plans or battle strategy in an instant. Even if it means killing people who he calls friend. He has no real friends of such.
---
Remaining family: Probably his parents.
---
Student or teacher [or both]:Student
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51302

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riuykikan one twisted son of a..   Riuykikan one twisted son of a.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 am

accepted and moved
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Riuykikan one twisted son of a..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Creating a Character. :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: