Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_vote_lcapYumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_voting_barYumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_vote_lcapYumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_voting_barYumi and some added words to make the title long enough. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ross

Wammy House points : 49652

Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Empty
PostSubject: Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough.   Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Knowing my luck.. this is going in the wrong place
----Habbo Name : Rossymak
Character Name:Yumi
Character Allias:Er.. Yumi
Character Age:14
---
Weapons:Yumi Carries around a concealed knife and pistol.
Skills:She is rather good at hotwiring,rigging guns to explode and inventing.
---
Past History:Yumi's History is rather dark and clouded. At the age of four a younger Yumi sat under a table and watched as her parents were butchered infront of her then hung from the ceiling by meat hooks. Yumi watched this with amazement at what the men were doing. After they were gone Yumi crawled out and played arts and craft with the blood and bits of flesh. When she was five her brother who was at the age of two began to annoy her. She had her dads old army knife and murdered her younger brother just as the men had done the year before. Yumi by this point was turning into a rather dark child and instead of leaving her brothers corpse just sitting there she chewed on the bone and raw meat of her brothers flesh. At the age of Nine only one of her parents killers were alive. He had been sent back to finish the job he started and murder Yumi. He went into the house at Twelve Noon on saturday the Eleventh of October. The man never left the house. Yumi often shows her friend his corpse sitting decomposing in the study area of her parents house. Hanging from meat hooks.
---
Character Description:Yumi stands at around Five Foot Four and is a slim slightly wiry build. Her blonde wave hair reaches just down to inbetween her shoulder blades, however it is usually seen losely up in a ponytail to keep the hair out of her face. She has been told on more than one occasion her face looks pretty with her pale, blue eyes which seem to mirror the sea at its calmest. She has what i guess you could call a perfect nose(Your own preferences here people) And pretty red lips. She also has pale pinky skin. Normally for clothing she wears a white top of some decription it changes from. One with a black bow, another striped hoodie, a jacket with a black tee-shirt underneath and a bit more. She always seems to go about in Black Shorts which barely reach her knees. She wears striped socks of some description her favourite to mixed colours of them being pink and grey. She she can also be seen wearing white and black, white and blue and pink and black. On top of these she always goes about in black and white converse shoes.
---
Remaining family:None of whom are actually related. Although she does force people to be her siblings.
---
Student or teacher [or both]:Student
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough.   Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes, the forcing to be a sibling is right. BB was totally mind fucked...as was i. Lol.
Accepted and moved. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Yumi and some added words to make the title long enough.
Page 1 of 1