Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
its a form of art...BB monologue. I_vote_lcapits a form of art...BB monologue. I_voting_barits a form of art...BB monologue. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
its a form of art...BB monologue. I_vote_lcapits a form of art...BB monologue. I_voting_barits a form of art...BB monologue. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

its a form of art...BB monologue.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

its a form of art...BB monologue. Empty
PostSubject: its a form of art...BB monologue.   its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:52 am

[My english coursework. I got a B at a levels for it. ]

INT - Dusk - A Small secluded room with a single mirror. A piece of paper is stuck in the centre with a single letter written on it, it’s the letter ‘L‘. A figure is standing, looking at the letter, talking to himself, but imagining something else.

BB: Haa haa hee hee mwahaha-…No, that makes me sound like a psycho’, I cannot have people thinking I am such a person. Why would I want that? I am such a respectable human being. I just had a different upbringing, somewhat lonely but also controlling, they always wanted me to be like you. I could show you that I am superior. I am intelligent like you, no, I am better than you. That is why I am proving it to you, giving you an unsolvable dilemma. Let’s see who gets to the end first…

The only way to begin is to get a head start, get the ball rolling. I did all my research and analysis. So I went for my first meeting. I guess my client was rather…ungrateful to see me. He left shortly after, didn’t want to hang around. I got everything I needed from them though.

My second client was a young girl; her mother was out of town. The girl liked teddy bears. I could use this to an advantage, so I gave her a gift. However, all I had on my person at the time was three little dolls, with a glazed over look in their eyes. Back at home we call them ‘Wara Ningyo dolls’. The girl went to sleep with them. I made a sharp exit of course.

Two down, my work is almost done. My next client, an actor, was another female, living alone but in a large apartment up town. She had a lot of quiet rooms, and a large clock in the centre of her lounge. I am a keen keeper of time. She was a success; she’d already lost and arm and a leg.

The next client, a young student with a big ego, he wanted to be biblical. Our chat was fairly short. I found out what I needed. This client had a stiff upper lip, but a soft centre. Rather bazaar. There was something I could not get my head around when working with him. Maybe it was his odd bursts of energy, and ...aggression towards me. It was getting late. I wished to go home. I told him he was loosing his head altogether. He was not happy at all. He gave me a blank stare. It was best I left. I bid my farewells, then left.

It was time to celebrate my lead. Jam, the sweet, succulent reward of success, warm to the tongue and so…red. I have seen it a lot more than usual recently. I suppose I have been much happier recently. Truth be told, I am happier with this crimson wonder which I name, the essence of life.

Speaking of truth, L.Lawliet, has this case proved unsolvable yet? From my resources, I would say the finale will be hot. Crime is not justifiable with imprisonment. Everything still happened. Everything you and your deduction skills have, you will not solve this case. Being number one does not mean you have any proof. Especially after this next meeting I have… I am BB, always one step ahead of you…You cannot beat me, L. I am an experimentalist. I will win. I will kill again…
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

its a form of art...BB monologue. Empty
PostSubject: Re: its a form of art...BB monologue.   its a form of art...BB monologue. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Ooooo Daaaark. xD
It never used to have the bibclical guy.
My teacher wanted it to be longer, so i hinted that BB killed Light by decapitation.
Like in the rpg. Aahahaha.

All of it set at the time of LABB. ;D
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

its a form of art...BB monologue.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: