Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
The Attic. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Attic. - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Attic. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
The Attic. - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Attic. - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Attic. - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

The Attic.

Go down 
+3
Candy
Psycho
BeyondBirthday
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Wammy House points : 49359

The Attic. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 am

"My... Bimbo act?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:18 am

Alliah rolls her eyes, seeming suddenly fustrated. ''Forget it, can i just have the buttons please?''
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50643

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 am

Gray looked down to the floor, not paying much attention any more.
He stayed quiet, then looked to his hands, just staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:24 am

She looked at her, suddenly felt bad for her - whitch was pretty stupid cause that girl had just called her a bimbo.
She threw the buttons to her. "Here... next time just ask ride away...", she said softly
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 am

Alliah smiled as she caught them ''Thanks Candy! ^^'' She pulls the packet open and starts eating the buttons inside
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:27 am

Beyond snaps.
"AHAHAHA. Now now Alliah. No need for that."
His laugh growing deeper, but not in the same way that Rue spoke.
This was different.
Something has been let out of a cage, and let loose into his body.

Beyond's grin grew bigger, his teeth ripped out from his jaw line, becoming large, sharp canines.
He clenchs his fists, the Black fur, which matched the hair on his head slammed out from under his skin, causing a little discomfort if you watched it.
His nails twisted into claw.

The bones in his legs grew longer, the knee's bent backwards, looking horrifyingly painful.

Large yellow eyes beamed towards Alliah, his ears jolted back over his head.
His hair on his skull, managed to stay in the same style, giving his new, monsterous look, a little uniqueness.

A viscous growling emitted from his chest.

As he stood at 7ft tall, his back hunched in its normal fashion, causing his jaws to edge closer to Alliah.
Close enough to smell the blood in his breath, and the warmth of his fur on her skin.

"Stupid mutt eh? Treated like a dog....I guess It only makes sence...Considering I am one. Hehehehe...Stupid bitch"

He grins darkly at this.
The Attic. - Page 11 2d12sn10
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:35 am

Alliah raises an eyebrow, dropping her buttons onto the seat opposite her, she springs upwards in a catlike motion, landing on the top of the seat elegently in a ready pose, she stance would seem [again] catlike in the extreeme, even for a neko she pulls an impressive looking dagger from her pocket [it has her usual tag on] and looks towards bb, she smirks widely and then grins ''Bring it on, but before you do, take a minuete to register all the new things you notice when you phase to lycan, you'll find it veeery interesting...''
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:36 am

Am I... high? A suger-rush or something?

She often dremed about that stuff, but now looking at stuff she usually was only confrontated at night... was ... creapy.

Candy looked at BB. He wouldn't hurt her... would he?
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:39 am

Beyonds ears flick back as he finally realises,
"....That makes me want to kill you now...I didn't plan that. How about it...Two in one... Neko..Vixie...Tastes like chicken."
He lets off a extremely dark laugh, which he's not done before. Must be his hunters instinct.
A wolf won't give up on its pray, especially if theres another pack member in the room...
"Mehahahahahahaa!"
He rams his claw to her neck, pushing her back to the wall. This causes her body to dangle under the pressure of the hit.

"Now, how we gunna do this Smilez?"
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 am

"BB leave her alone! You had your fun and now let it be!"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:41 am

Ally rolls her eyes then motions an arm towards Candy ''You're scaring the new girl beyond, besides, think im just going to let you eat me? I'm lucky enough to have toxic blood, so even if you did eat me it wouldnt taste too nice'' she smirks at this and spins her bladr lazily through her fingers, completly calm
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:48 am

He grunts, then lets off an annoyed growl.
He lifts her up higher, then drops her onto the floor.
"Guess your right. Gray's katana would really fuck you up then. We forged those little anti-vixie rings onto the metal. Ehehehe..."
He glares down at her.
"Now what? I'm hungry.."
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:49 am

Candy looked at them. What the hell was wrong with this house?!
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 am

Ally raises an eyebrow '' Again i'm lucky that im neko enough so that thew rings dont effect my in the slightest'' She smirks at her comment and then reaches into her bag, pulling out a Katana the same basic style as Gray's but without all the extras ''You mean a katana like this? Every little clan in vixie world has got one, and apparently the one belonging to the vixie part of my family decided i could have it, therefor rendering Gray's kattana useless anyway. Gray may have the basics of these katanas down, but theres a lot you still dont know'' She slides the katana back into her bag and picks back up the pink buttons, going back to eating them.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 pm

He glares down at her, then back to Gray.
"Sometimes you don't need magic or weapons....Somethings...you get your hands dirty."

He twists his glare into a sarcky grin, his razor sharp teeth all shown as he does this.
Now this...is the part of you I can work with...
Yeah...Guess this is your doing. I'm not gunna stop you. Its a vixie whore!!!
Back to top Go down
Candy

Candy

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 pm

She walked closer to him, softly touched his back. That could be counted as "attemting suecide".

"BB stop it... please..."
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Gray was sat on the floor, he decided to finally pay attention.
"... I thought something was happening. Meh."
Gray went back to looking at his hands, a small smirk on his face of how BB was acting.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Beyond flicks his head to her,
"Stop it? You don't know what the Vixies have done...and what they can do, do you? A little while ago, a load of vixie's were used in a girl named Liza's evil little plot. Luckily, we put a stop to it....Guess they still want a piece of me...eheheh...Whats your story Smilez? Eh?"

He growls as he speaks, curling his claws into a fist on each hand.

Perhaps a little wolf pack could be more....perscuasive...
...Thats the best thing you've said all day Rue, about time!!
Ahaaha...You are very correct....Right Gray...?
BB gives off a sinister laugh, as he turns his head back to the cat/demon bitch, also know as Smilez/Ally/Alliah, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 am

Gray sighed, and stayed sat on the floor.
I'll help you when i see the need, i think you've got it all sorted out for the moment. Gray sits there, a rather large smirk on his face, as he waits for the right moment to join BB's little game.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 am

Echo clenched her fists, this was really pissing her off. Couldn't she get ONE minutes peace and quiet ?

'' B ! SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I TEAR YOUR HEAD OFF ! ''

She had a booming headache, and which was getting worse by the minute. She didn't need this at the moment.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

Ally stands up defiantly, looking up to bb, not seeming bothered by his height and speaks in a stubborn determind voice ''Look Beyond, i'm not like those other whores! I'm only half vixie, not even slightly demon which makes my vixie side lesss evil and dominant, plus being half neko and having grown up around other nekos, my vixie side never gets a word in, because i know how to keep it under control! I'm not happy about it but i can deal with it. And admit it, if you hadn't gone lycan and perhaps if i hadn't mentioned it, you wouldnt have even noticed that i was half vixie! I hate those stupid bitches and the only one i ever knew was my mother, so drop it!'' she grits her teeth and awaits his reply, still not indimidated by him.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:39 am

He turns his lycan head to Echo, huffing.
She could feel his warm, bloody breath on her neck.
"Shut the hell up" he growls.
He turns back to Smilez, grinning.
"That still doesn't mean we're not natural born enemies. Neko..Ouch..Vixie..Oh Dear...What next? You gunna suprise me and throw in a little vampire aswell? Freakin' Pussy."
His large Yellow eye grow their red shinigami ring into the centres as he glares at Smilez.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:43 am

Ally raises an eyebrow at this ''Moron, vixie is already a hybrid within itself, pixie and vampire, so yeah im throwing in a little vamp too! Problem?'' Well i'm already in trouble, might as well make it as fun as possible! Ally decides to quote one of Yuki's letters, just to piss him off further ''What you gonna do, kill me? Whats the point? You kill enough. You really need to learn some tolerance bb''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:17 am

He narrows his eyes,
"I kill enough? I kill when needed, and apparently this world is so fucked up, I've had to do it a lot of times..."
He growls, and rams his claws over he face, causing 3 deeps cuts down it, they go from her foreheaad to her chin, cutting over her eyes and lips. Her blood is drawn and she is pushed back from the force of the hit. It causes her to squash her buttons with her foot.
He glances to the blood on his claws, and grins back at her.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:25 am

the first thing Ally notices about all this, is the fact that she swuashed her buttons, she looks back to them a distraught look on her face ''My buttons! Heeey, those scratches will leave a cool scar though Just like the one on my arm, she glances to the scar on her left arm, reaching along her shoulder to the tip of her pinkie finger...Maybe i could change my allias to Scarz! Hahaha...Oh and one more thing, i dont really fight that much with people i couldn't care less about and as if by magic your phone is beeping, i think you have an email b'' Ally barely seems to notice all the blood and the fact that she's supposed to be in pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attic.   The Attic. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attic.
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: