Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Niomie's Diary I_vote_lcapNiomie's Diary I_voting_barNiomie's Diary I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Niomie's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Wammy House points : 50389

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:18 am

(This is written in Latin. As Niomie cannot write in English)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-Diary Entry 1-

Darkness. How nice. I bearly know where I am, I found this diary using my new power, I don't know what its called, im sure BB has mentioned it at one point. Anyway, I think ive been kidnapped, Its not BB or anyone, If it was I would smell dog. No its something else. I think im in a car trunk, but im really not sure. I don't know HOW I got kidnapped. Its not the angels. I know that for a fact. But it does have something to do with them. I just heard a rumbling noise, so either the car stopped, or its about to blow up, anyway, i better stop writing now. Ill try and keep you updated... If I live.
Back to top Go down
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:33 am

-Diary Entry 2-

Well, the car didn't blow up. But honestly, i wouldve prefered that to what happend next. Well, I was in the trunk of a car, I hid the diary in my bag, I dont know why I still had it, Oh, and I forgot to tell you why I couldnt teleport. Well they chained me by my waist with some magic chain that meant I couldnt teleport. I could use some other powers though, like my new one, but probally because they didnt think I would have that. Anyway, the first thing I seen when I opened the truck was... my mother. How fantastic. The woman who created me, made me survive for myself, then killed me herself. Was great to see her again. Anyway, her and I smelt a kind of dog smell, not BB dog, another dog smell, and then there was the smell of demons. A lot of them. One of the demons unhooked me in silence. My mother watched. The demon warned me not to teleport, as I was weak. I didnt belive her, I should have, but didnt. I did teleport, but she was right, I was week, I only made it a few blocks away from them, I know because I could still hear them, so I ran. Which as you can guess didnt help. I did manage to get away from them, I managed to get to the next city, think it was called Glasgow? I rememberd it was in Scotland which raised evan further questions. Anyway I managed to get a room in a motel, I dont see why they would let a child have a room, but whatever, anyway im very weak and better sleep. Ill keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:48 am

-Diary Entry 3-

Today wasn't so bad. I never got attacked, which is an upside. I had to find money, I hadn't eaten in about a week. So I left the motel room, I put a hat on to cover up my cat ears, and tied a cardigan around my waist to cover up my tail. I was walking for hours, trying to find some source of money, then I reached a gas station. There was a guy taking money from his account, I checked my bag for some sort of weapon, and found a gun, what luck! I snuck up to the car, being too small for him to see me, and waited for him to enter his pin number, once he did, I opend the car door and aimed the gun at his head. He was really shocked, but I had to do it. I asked him nicely to get out the car, and run. He got out the car, he didnt run, he just stood there. So... I shot him... in the head.... He fell and was, well, dead. I hurried to the cash machine thing, and when I seen how much money he had, my jaw actually dropped. I took as much as it would allow me too, shoved it in my bag, and ran. So for the rest of the day, I was buying food, drinks, and other sorts, like clothes. Well thats basically my day, Im back at the motel now, so time for sleep. Night!
Back to top Go down
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:27 am

-Diary Entry 4-

Well. i hate my life. My mother decides to show up, and dropps the bomb that BB is my brother. Really! Honestly. I actually killed a rat because im that pissed off. Really, Death, would be nice right now.

Well thats all for now. talk to you later diary.
Back to top Go down
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 am

This is written in latin, as Niomie cannot write in english.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-Diary Entry 5-

I decided to tell you, diary, what I actually think about BB being my family. Well really...

------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of this diary page was torn out by Niomie.
------------------------------------------------------------

Im actually... happy, I guess. Ive never had real family that I can trust, and that tries to actually protect me, instead of trying to kill me, except from Ruby.... and honestly, ive never actually hated BB. Although I will deny it, I like that fact BB is my brother.... I guess. I mean, my life has been fucked up so far, I think I deserve a brother relative.... kind of....
Thats it for now. Bye diary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Niomie's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niomie's Diary   Niomie's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niomie's Diary
Page 1 of 1