Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Beyond Birthday I_vote_lcapBeyond Birthday I_voting_barBeyond Birthday I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Beyond Birthday I_vote_lcapBeyond Birthday I_voting_barBeyond Birthday I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Beyond Birthday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Habbo Name : Funki-tiger

Character Name: Beyond Birthday

Character Allias: BB, B, Back-up or Rue Ryuzaki, Rue, Hideki Ryuuzaki.

Character Age: 20
---
Weapons: Concealed blades, grapple hook, two chain blades, magnum, piano wire...Death note..x2 [Hidden]- not used...much.They have been now taken by L, one burnt by himself. He also uses Meat hooks now too. Bb still enjoys using his hands to kill to.
Never go into the basement in his room...Trust me.

Skills: Shinigami eyes, witty and cunning. A quick thinker, and extremely smart. He can run fast and is skilled with almost every weapon avaliable and martical arts such as Caeporia and Tai Kwon Do. He has a strangly heightened sence of smell, touch, sight and hearing - 3 guesses why.
---
Past History:
Beyond Birthday was a child of Wammy's house, he was the second copy of L. 'A' killed themselves because of the pressure. 'B' stands for Back up. He was always a strange child, playing with voodoo dolls and sharp objects. He was obsessed with L and his ways, and so he wished to suprass L, by creating a murder case, which was unsolveable. Unfortunatly for him, Naomi Misora was smarter than he thought, he underestimated her powers of deduction and he was caught. He couldn't even kill himself in that fire, Misora doused out the flames, and placed handcuffs on his charred body. What humilliation...Poor BB. He and L have been seen to have a strong rivalry...But is that really what it is? A rivalry? Perhaps they've been friends from the start - planned out everything....who knows..
---
Wiki History:
Little is known about B, though he and A (real name unknown) were the first two children in line to succeed L. The pressure of Wammy's House proved to be too great for A,which caused A to commit suicide, while B wound up running away at some point.
His whereabouts remained unknown from May 2002 to the beginning of the story, L having tracked cases around the world to search for him. Beyond Birthday came up with a plan to surpass L, as the "World's Greatest Criminal", giving L a case that B hoped he would be unable to solve.

WHY BEYOND WAS ARRESTED IN THE BOOK!!!

Beyond Birthday's first known victim was the freelance writer Believe Bridesmaid, whom he killed July 31st, 2002, after drugging him and then choking him with a rope. Four Wara Ningyo (straw dolls) were left at the crime scene, and in post-mortem mutilation, Bridesmaid's chest was slashed several times; the killer also took the time to re-dress him. When looking at the autopsy photos, Naomi Misora found that the wounds were made to resemble letters (in actuality, a Roman numeral code spelling out the name of the next victim).

The second murder happened four days later, on August 4th. The victim, Quarter Queen (a 13-year-old girl), was also drugged before her death, the cause of which was blunt force trauma to her skull. Her eyes were also crushed in further post-mortem mutilation. Three Wara Ningyo were left at the scene of the crime.

The third killing happened nine days after Quarter Queen's murder. Backyard Bottomslash was a 28-year-old bank worker who had also been drugged before her death, though her age fell in-between those of the previous two victims (44 and 13). This happened when Beyond Birthday wanted to find out if a human can die of an internal hemorrhage without rupturing any organs. Beyond Birthday conducted this experiment by drugging and then beating Backyard Bottomslash's left arm without breaking the skin. When this did not work, her death was caused by loss of blood, with her right leg and left arm cut off. The right leg was discovered in the bathtub later. The left arm was taken by Beyond Birthday. Two Wara Ningyo were found nailed to the walls in a similar manner to the other two cases.

Character Description: BB is a tall, slim young man, he has black / dark brown hair, with dark eyes. His obsession with L in his younger days, lead him to dress very much like L, and pick up Ls sugary habits. BB loves Jam, and all sugar. Its good for the brain. Helps him think. If he doesn't walk into wammy's without some manner of blood on him, you know he's having a bad day. He usually confines himself to his room or lab, but is actually quite a ...social person, if not a little strange. Most are used to it by now. Apart from when he has his....moments... He tried to convey emotion when nessasary, but in fact, he finds it difficult.

---

Remaining family: Both parents are dead. Orphan. He is now married with a kid. Amaya is his wife, Lilly, his daughter (Recently deceased). Yes, he was young, they were both young and foolish - amaya is very daring. He also see's L as family.
[EDIT]
Amaya Has recently...passed away...[Murdered.]
BB has found out he was adopted by Shauna and Dare's mother. His real mother being Niomie's mother...Whom noone likes.
Beyond is now re-married to Gray.
---
Student or teacher [or both]: BB is both a student and a teacher to his successors.

Current relationship status : Married to Gray. (Accident in vegas. They were going out anyway, and decided to stay married.)

Interests: Men / Women (HE'S NOT FUSSED!)

Both these videos, i think, show BBs two sides. Enjoy.

this is the song BB teachs to his younger students. (below)

Beyond Birthday Lycan_10

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:27 am

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:51 am

More info Added, New Pic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond Birthday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond Birthday   Beyond Birthday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Birthday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Creating a Character. :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: