Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
] Echo's Diary [ I_vote_lcap] Echo's Diary [ I_voting_bar] Echo's Diary [ I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
] Echo's Diary [ I_vote_lcap] Echo's Diary [ I_voting_bar] Echo's Diary [ I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

] Echo's Diary [

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:23 am

01 September, 2010.

Dear diary,

Alright, this is the first time ive wrote in this since i got here, this school sucks BIG TIME.

I mean, to start with, i was looking around the school, and i found a lab, no not a science lab like with the little frigging bunsen burners, im talking Dexters frigging laboratory, and there we're these guys in it, one had black and really fuzzy hair, the other had red hair, a little darker then mine. And they were, well, i dont really know if i should put it in because, they might find it o_O.

Plus, i learned that the red haired one was MARRIED. Seriously, c'mon ?! How old are these guys ? This isnt a school. This is a prison, and im trapped inside. Damnit, why'd i come to this damned place ?

Even if its a school,

Its a school for delinquients.

[ Here are numerous scribble and drawings that Echo drew out of bordom, ]

'' Begin at the beggining and go on until the end; then stop. ''

Last edited by Psycho on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: September 20th, 2010   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 am

20 September, 2010.

Alright, i think i might be accustomed to this school now, but theres just one thing. Hirukos ehre now, and...

Well, we got into some trouble and... To save Hiruko i had to kill the guy who destroyed him. Its just.. Complicated.. I dont even know who the guy was, i hope it doesnt cause anything, otherwise i might be screwed juuust a little bit.

But i guess, on the lighter side, ive got my ' best bud ' on my side, again. If you can call him that, besides the name calling, demonic sparring and evil pranks. Yeah, hes my best bud alright.

Last edited by Psycho on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:34 am

22 September, 2010.

Just got in from outside, my hairs soaking, there isnt a bathroom in my studio so i have to constantly use the boys dorms one. I keep thinking if i get in the shower... Someone might walk in...

Anyways, i've just been talking to BB about... Mello, i cant find him anywhere, noone knows about him, NOT EVEN STEVE ! Where is this guy ? Why cant i find him ? Wh ? ....... Sigh. But, BB did tell me something funny atleast. I doubt im going to repeat much of it, but. In short.

Mello MAY have tried to get off with BB.

I cant believe im after this guy. I hardly even know what he looks like. But, he sounds like me, acts like me mostly, ( Not all the time, thank god. ) So, ill find him. And see how he kills.

''Begin at the beggining and go on until the end; then stop.''

Last edited by Psycho on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:28 am

September 23rd, 2010.

Alright Bob, im writing to you yet again.

I used my black art technique today. The one.... S.... Taught me.

Me and Hiruko fucked up that fake Mello, noone impersonates him and gets away with it. It was just for fun really, Hiruko needed some more ash supplies. BB refuses to tell me anything more about Mello, why ? Is this guy really that bad ? Reminds me again why im looking for him. But at the same time, ill looking for S. I cant find him either, but thats something i wont tell anyone about. S and K. Both had gone missing the week before i entered this place, and ill find them.

If its the last fucking thing i do.

'' Begin at the Beggining at go on until the end; Then stop. ''
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 am

September 23rd, 2010. Nightime

Its 3:00 am in the morning, and i cant sleep. I cant take my mind of S and K. All the more reason to find them i guess.

I've got to find them, even if i have to leave wammies for a while. But i can't just leave Hiruko. Gods knows what he might do. Damnit... What do i do ?

I wait for Mello, thats what i do, when he gets here, ill take off soon after that, but still.. Ive grown to love this place. I.... I dont wanna leave. BB's kinda grown on me, like a really irritating spot that you just wanna pop until you realise its a mole. Same with Gray, we dont talk much, but he can really burn BB when he wants to, Niomie the same as that !

Damnit, if anyone finds this im so screwed but. I gotta write in this thing.

Wammies, is definately a school for delinquents, but. I guess im one now.

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 am

September 26, 2010.

Alright, talking to you from my studio.

I was showering in the boys dorms today, and... Though it makes me blush to say it, i think someone walked in.. I ... May have forgot to lock the door, but whoever it was left as quick as they were there. Ugh, whoever that person was is DEAD if it gets out.

Pains me also to say it that my craving for Nutella has come back for me, Damn you K. This is your fault. Though i did tease BB, 'cuz i had jam filled pop tarts, he got close. Buut not close enough.

Hiruko seems to be normal again now, thank god. If he rages again, its gunna be a little harder to stop him.

I talked to BB today, he says the trail on Mello has gone... Cold. I don't know where to start. What the hell do i do now ? Wait for another link ? That might takes months, fuck sake.

Though, if anyones reading my diary, im fucked anyway. But.. I need to find that guy.

I need, a link.

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:42 am

September 29, 2010.

I can't believe it. BB got a link.

We found something on my laptop, and he just hacked into it like nothing. We've got him. We even know what hotels he's in. This time, im gunna get him for sure.

I'm actually writing to you from the jet were on. BB decided to come with me, with this guy called Ryuk and another called Luca. We took L's jet, kinda makes me feel weird. But still.

I'll get him, even if i have to tie him up and take him home. But i'll get what i need. I promised.

But can i trust YOU diary ? Thats my only concern at the moment.

Anyway, the jets about to land. I've ..... Gotta go. Pretending to be asleep is hard as it is. No way can i sleep at a time like this.

Bye.

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 am

September 30, 2010.

Right, this is the first time i've wrote in your since i left.

Riiight... How do i explain this...

Mello, technically.... Is in my room. But, well.... This is how it went in Tokyo.

We arrived there, we instantly knew what hotel he was in, the YokTou Niagami, one of the best hotels around. Course He'd go there. Hes got money. We were right about that.

We were lucky though, the room they gave up was 3 doors away form Mellos, BB said to get some rest first, but i wouldn't listen, i went straight in.

I knocked on the door and took a deep breath, i heard footsteps and the unlocking of the door, soon as i heard the reasurring click of it being unlocked, i burst it. Shoving Mello against the wall and BB's converted magum up against his neck harshly. I growled at him and said -

'' Bout time i found you, slimey bastard. ''

What appealed to me was that he just laughed, laughed in my face, then he stopped and just grinned at me. I-i... I couldn't help but let my eyes drift toward his lips... Bad mistake though. He saw me distracted, a hole in my defence, and he took it. Gripping my hand, he let the magnum fall, pinning me up against the other wall. But that wasn't what got me. What got me was my eyes drifting from his lips.. To BB's magnum on the floor. It had a giant B on the side of it. Mello followed my gaze, and glared.

He pinned my arms above my head with one hand, and bent down to grab the Magnum, coming back up with it in his hand. He smiled at me. I haven't told anyone but. That smile... It didn't.... It didn't seem evil... Or so i thought, his next move is what really pissed me off. He moved BB's magnum into my temple, ramming me unconsious and unable. I don't know what happened the rest of that night.

When i woke up, i was in Mello's bedroom, BB at my side, but thinking it WAS Mello, i punched him. Hard. He stumbled back, and i apologised, sliding my back up against the beds wooden spine. Before licking my lips slightly.

They tasted like chocolate.

BB made a proposition, which took my mind of it... For a while.

He said he knew how he could get Mello back. Mello had bought off Ryuk, one of the members that accompanied us to Tokyo, and was meeting him at 1 in the TokYou gardens. Oh we went there.

BB walked through Tokyo with a big, ARMED, sniper on his back, grinning. I couldn't help but laugh a slight bit. He had a Tranq Dart up first, then it was all bullets. Me ? I picked up BB's magnum. I wasn't going down like a bitch without a fight.

He took up a spot on an office block, i walked up to Mello. His face was unbelievable. But then it lost all emotion when BB instantly fire the dart. He dropped to the floor sheepishly. I pulled out the Magnum and fired down two shots, aimed at the head of the bodyguards, two of them fell dead. I had good aim it seemed.

BB worked from behind, taking the right side of the bodyguards, i took the left. Bullets rammed into legs and heads, hearts and brains. Until the last one. I fired down two rounds on purpose at his legs and his arms. This bodyguard wasn't going to be alive for long, but i bet it damn well hurt. BB waltzed up to him, still grinning, bent down and his eyes turned red again, claiming to ' know ' this bodyguard. The bodyguard scrambled back in terror and pain, BB ended it though.

Maybe i've said to much.. But.. We rushed back to the jet ASAP. Mello being carried by me and BB. Luca, Niomie and Ryuk followed. Covering us. Luca took to the air, and he said the police were coming our way. Chasing someone on a bike. With devious red hair.

Matt.

BB ran up onto the roof, and i took Mello and ran into the jet, dumping him on the nearest seat i could find, BB soon followed, carrying Matt with one arm, helping him onto the jet.

'' START THE FUCKING ENGINE ! '' I think i heard him roar. Luca did as he was told, and BB took to helm.

I fell asleep next to Mello after that. I think Matt was watching me. I didn't really know who Matt was, but he had red hair. That was good enough for me.

And here i am, talking to you diary. Maybe that was alot to take in, but i feel better now i've told you. So much better. Thanks, diary.

Guess i've gotta wake till the bastard wakes up.

Last edited by Psycho on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:35 am

October 3rd, 2010.

I was pushed down a well yesterday. I know, perfect way to open up a diary entry, right ?

Me, BB and some other girl, Shauna i think it was, got pushed down by Nariko. i swear ill fucking tear HER apart.

Before that, Shauna tryed taking a picture from BB.... I needed that picture,Mello wanted it. I couldn't get it off BB though, so he decided to go take it to Mello himself. BAD mistake. I caught up with him and told him not to go in. Thank fuck for that.

He gave me the picture, i went into Mello's cell, closing the door behind me, i was instantly greeted by him pushing me up against the wall, i handed him the picture, grinning. He took it from my hand, and hovered his lips just above mine. Before pulling back, taunting me.

'' 'Bout time, where you been ? You look like you've been soaked. Or just got wet now.. '' He smirked.

'' Fucking bite me, Nariko pushed me, BB and Shauna down a well and sealed it off. Wasn't exactly easy to get out. '' I snarled.

'' So, Nariko got you wet ? Or maybe BB ? ''

'' Technically the well got me wet. But it does sound like you, you know, get in, get out.. ''

'' Don't start. I can fucking win you every time. You know that. '' He growled at first, but it turned into a grimace.

He turned around, deciding to make copies, i handed him my iPhone, took a picture of it, and sent it to my laptop, ready to make a copy.

'' BB's outside, i can't stay for long you know. ''

'' I know. Just, come back tonight. Alright ? ''

I turned toward the cell door, looking back at him.

'' Ill be back, what'd you take me for ? I'd rather be here then with those pricks ''

He grinned, and i left, closing the door tight behind me, and handing the picture back to BB, who didn't look to happy at the sight of it. But nevertheless, i got back to the real world. Unfortunately.

Yeah, i went back that night. Everyone else went with BB. Apparently something happened ? I dunno, guess i'll find out when i come out of this cell. Oh did i mention ? Im sat in Mello's cell at this very moment. I can hear them in the living room. It was.... A fun night. I guess i'll go see what there up to.

Tara.

' Begin at the beggining and go on until the end; then stop. ''
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:59 am

October 4th, 2010.

Hey Diary,

Just wanted to talk to you about some things,

firstly, about last night, i swear im gunna kill BB and the others for taking the piss and locking me in. It's hard enough without them butting in, they don't understand a fucking thing about me.

But last night was.... In a way.... It..... I can't describe it... Yeah, sure, it was fun while it lasted, but i've been thinking... Can it really last any longer ? When i get Mello out of this place, he'll want to go everywhere, and i've gotta stay here if i want to find Schitz and Kendo... Sigh... Heh, S and K.... I hope they're still alive...

I really don't think this is going to work out, and it really.... annoys me to know it. I just feel... Different about this guy.

We slept in the same bed together, and he didn't try anything.

[ The diary ends here, and a small, small, stain just below the writing shows the paper had been wet, like from a tear. ]

((LOLZEMO.))

' Begin at the beggining and go on until the end; then stop. ''
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:46 am

October 5th, 2010.

I hate you all.

BB read my diary ? And plus i don't even fucking knonw how he got me to be so fucking immature last night, or how i told him about... My... Neck tattoo.

The only reason im writing this in you diary, is because i've hidden you in a place even BB won't venture.

My underwear draw.

Yes, filled with bra's, knickers, boxers, panties and socks. He doesn't have a chance.

I didn't go to Mellos cell last night. I coudln't.

I didn't want it to start like this, i just wanted info from the guy. But course, it had to turn into something more. Thats just me, isn't it ?

Oh and when Schitz finds out im so dead. Hopefully Kendo won't... But hes not my brother... But still....

I don't think it's gunna work out with Mello. I mean, when he goes off, he won't wanna come back, and i can't leave. Plus, hes got his mafia shit to think about, all those places to go, all those other girls... And men... >_>..

Fuck, i hate all this soft shit. I wanna go back to the hardcore sparring and taking the piss out of people. Talk to you later. I need some time to think.

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:08 am

October 5th, 2010.

Fucking hell, BBs a jerk, i swear, next time i get another chance to kick him in the balls, i will.

He found my Diary again, he went into my underwear draw ! Not only that, but when he came out with it, he didn't even check it. A BRA was hanging out from the inside ! UGH.

So i thought, if im gunna look like a fucking idiot, might aswell go all the way. BB threw it at me, i attatched some chakra strings to it, wafted it back over to him, and attatched it over his head so he had bra ears. He grinned and threw it back, so this is where i thought, fuck you BB. I walked over.

And shoved the bra into his mouth.

THEN kicked his balls in.

Good times.

But it wasn't all good times.

Mello.... Disappeared...

He wasn't in the cell, he wasn't at my studio, oh jeez, im just dreading that if he read my Diary and got the wrong idea and left without saying goodbye. This isn't right, he wouldn't go off like that would he ?

Maybe it was just a fantasy. Maybe it's over now.

Nothing good ever happens to me, i should've known. Heh.... Ironic....

[ Various scribbles of that Echo tried to write things, but then scribbled them out. ]

Fuck me, i hate mushy stuff. Why am i acting like this ? Fuck you Kendo, this is all your fault. If you hadn't fucking left i'd be fine right now. I'd be fine, Schitz would be fine, and you'd be fucking fine. ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT !

[ The last bit looks as if it had been written deeply in an expression of anger. ]

(( Lolwhut. ))

Last edited by Psycho on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:01 am

October 5th, 2010.

Sorry for raging at you diary before, it's just...

Your the only one i can talk to about the people i really love and miss. I thought i could to talk to BB about it. But fuck no, hes just as screwed up as i am. Im not one to judge, but this guy is a fucking disgrace.

I find it funny, don't you Diary ?

He had a wife, who loved him.
A daughter, who loved him and his wife.

A life for someone as low as that. And he threw it away.

For L.

L.... That bitch. I hate the fucking prick. I'd slit his throat in his sleep if could get to him. But, then Wammies wouldn't be much use. And i need this place.

I need some space. I need some time. I wan't them back.

Both of them.

I love my brother.
And i love Kendo. I miss them to much for this.

And Mello ? He fucking left me. It hurts me so much, i'll never forgive him for that. BB was right about one thing.

I said i didn't like this mushy shit. I wanted hardcore things, i do. I want Schitz and Kendo back, i want it back when life was easier, simpler and better. I fucking hate this.

But last night, i think i made BB think about he did. I don't usually do good deeds, but i think i might have broken my own record.

Ugh... I don't know what to do. I want someone i can trust, someone i can rely on. Someone who doesn't care what i sound like, act like, or looks like.

Am i really that desperate for a fucking friend ?

I know BB won't find this, because its in my dirty washing, plus, if i find him looking at it again.

I'll fucking blow his brains out with his own magnum.

Last edited by Psycho on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:01 am

[ No Entry. ]

[ Echo had seemed to wrote some lyrics down, she didn't state the song. ]

’m not the same as yesterday
Ooh... It’s hard to explain
How things have changed
But I’m not the same as before
And I know there’s so much more ahead
I can barely believe that I’m here
And I won’t surrender quietly.....
Step up and watch me -

Break down,
ya really want it?
Wanna make a scene?
Show me what ya mean.
Let’s get it started.
Let me see whatcha got,
can ya take it up a knotch?
Don’t think you got it
can’t handle the pressure?
Get, off, stop talkin’ about it.
Gotta make this count, let’s go

When we move,
we camouflage ourselves.
We stand in the shadows waiting.
We live for this and nothing more.
We are what you created

I can feel the storm,
the winds have changed.
Ooh... ‘Cause we’re worlds a part
but just the same....
But we won’t leave the way that we came.

And I know there’s so much more ahead...
I can barely believe that we’re here.
We won’t surrender quietly.
Step up and watch it go -

Break down,
ya really want it?
Wanna make a scene?
show me what ya mean.
Let’s get it started.
Let me see whatcha got.
can ya take it up a knotch?
Don’t think you got it.
Can’t handle the pressure?
Get, off, stop talkin’ about it.
Gotta make this count, let’s go

When we move,
be camouflage ourselves
We are what you created.

Are you ready? Are ya ready?
Are ya ready for me?
Are you ready? Are ya ready?
Are ya ready to see?

When we move,
we camouflage ourselves
We are, what you created.

When we move,
we camouflage ourselves
We stand in the shadows waiting
We live for this and nothing more

When we move,
We camouflage ourselves

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 am

October 5th, 2010.

Ugh, yay. More mushy shit. Isn't that just great ?

I walked into L's office. Which is where i found BB. What a surprise. -_-

I asked him, grinning, if he'd learnt anything. He claimed he'd see soon.

But then my grin faded when he turned his head to the screens, in MY Studio. Something was moving inside ?

Tall.
Male.
Blonde.
Covered in leather.

Fucking Mello.

I widened my eyes, then turned around, rushing to the boys dorms and my Studio, kicking open the door. I found noone. But i did find something.

There was a chocolate bar on the kitchen side, with a ribbon and a note.

I went back to BB. Pissed as ever. Slammed the chocolate bar on the desk and he chuckled slightly.

He asked what the note said, i said i didn't knnow, and i didn't want to. I threw it in the bin beside BB, and listened to it clatter.

'' Next time you talk to Mello, tell him i want him out of my life forever. ''

So he did. Via chat. ... Yay.

It hurts me though, i've never thought about a guy in that way before. But, i was right. It was just a fantasy. So i'll... Try and shrug it off. Grin and bear. Smile and wave. Just like i always have.

Hopefully, i can get back to my hunt now. If their still alive.

You two bitches best be. Your the only people i've got now...

Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:46 am

October 9th, 2010.
Ugh...

Mello's been trying to win me back, and i can't fucking take it anymore.

I don't know what to do. Really.

That bastard screwed me up in a way, ugh, you don't know how many times i've head desked this.

I might just leave actually, i feel like i've been ignored recently, am i even wanted here ? What a fucking stupid question to ask. 'Course i'm not. I never am.

Sigh, so.. It's settled then. I guess i'll leave for a bit. I feel really bad. I need some time.

So if you're reading this BB. Yeah, bye for now.

Because your fucking twat. [ Drawn picture of herself, nodding. ]
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:06 am

[ No Entry. ]

Alright Diary, i'm leaving. Which also means i'm taking you with me.

At 8PM tonight. Out the front doors, i can't be arsed to make another exit.

Heh, this should be fun. I'm locking my studio. Tight.

They didn't teach me much. Be they taught me enough.

Puppets lay on the inside, ready for any intruder, so if anyone comes in, they'll spring up easily.

Hopefully, it'll work. But.... I don't exactly count on it.

Sigh, alright Diary. T'mon.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 am

[ None of you would be able to read this, unless you were either where i am, or had some sort of godleh p0war. ]

Well Diary, here we are.

And yet that blonde bastard is nowhere to be seen.

I'm in Las Vegas, and i pass for 18 apparently, so i can gamble.

Yay.

The rooms here are awesome, apparently someone is paying for me so i can do whatever i want. Although i did steal most of BB's cache of money, so. Yeah, thanks BB. -Thumbs up sign-

But this is where he was seen. And i can't find him. Someone said that they heard he was on his way to England. Fuck sake. I ain't going back to wammies 'till this thing is sorted.

I think though, what if it doesn't get sorted ? I don't know Diary. I really don't... UGHHH... Wammies fucking softened me up. I HATE THIS ! Fucking go to hell, i want my random hardcoreness back.

I think... I'm just gunna lay back, and watch my favourite movie.

Shame its a geeky one.

Yes.... You know what it is Diary. >o<

Hang on, BB's talking to me via his mind fuck again.

Heh, they all need me. To bad. Some girl called Yumi's fucking BB up. Oh joy, the good ol' days. I do kinda miss it.

Heh, fun, just turned my movie on, guess i-

[ The diary ends here, blood splattered on the page, just slightly. It looks as if the pen was swiped from the paper. ]
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:37 am

18th October, 2010.

I don't wanna talk about much that happened. But.

I called BB. Told him i was stuck in the back of a truck. Heard some voices. One was smoking. Pretended to be unconsious.

They threw me into a car, and the guy who was smoking got in next to me. I had my iPhone in my pocket, liable for BB to hear everything.

The guy put a hand on my lap, i don't know if he did it on purose but it sure didn't screw my mind a little, so when we turned a sharp corner, i slammed my foot into his face, but BB had to laugh and give it away. Didn't he ?

The guy reached for my back pocket where the iPhone was, and pulled it out. Slowly. Taking every inch as slow as he could so he could rub his hand against my ass. Ugh. I snapped my eyes open and tried smashing a punch into his jawline. To bad i was held back.

Matt and him talked for hours, i think i fell asleep actually. BB must've been getting the jet ready while they talked.

I remember being woke up by a gunshot ripping though the air and into the drivers head, and seeing him fall limp is when i knew BB was here.

Matt got out and got on his Motorcycle, the one that must've been in the truck, but before he could BB wacked him with his baseball bat and got ontop of it.

I.... I had to see M again, so, i took the nearest pistol and shot BB a concusive round in the foot. Yeah, sorry B.

Matt gripped my arm and pulled me on the bike so i was behind him, handcuffing my hands around his.
We just, speeded off. Next thing i knew we were off on foot, handcuffed tro him still, hidden under my sleeve so noone wandering could see.

We went into some old abandoned warehouse, past a ' receptionist '. She was too happy for me, it didn't seem right.

He took me upstairs, and i started yelling at him, but he undid my handcuffs and pushed me into the room at the top. I just sighed and rubbed my hands.

I turned my head, and there the bastard was sat, looking at me with... Those eyes. He got up and walked over to me, trying to put his hands around my waist. I knocked them away and glared at him. Turning my back on him, i tried the door.

Matt had locked it from outside.

I felt Mello wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, i tried to move out of it but he had me to tight.

A voice came from behind me. It wasn't Mello. It was someone on his earpiece.

'' M, B has infi- ''

I heard a gunshot.

'' What the fucks going on down there. Report. ''
" False alarm, it was just some crazy dog. "
" What? "
" Oh my god, its going for the receptionist, i think she's hurt...permission to shoot? "
" Sigh, granted. Just keep an eye out for BB..he maybe here soon. I don't want him anywhere near this warehouse."
" Will do sir. "

That voice didn't sound right. It sounded, cackley.

Mello shifted his arm from his earpiece and back to me, i took this oppertunity to twist him around, and i pinned him to the wall. I growled, while he just sniggered.

We just, stood there for a while, 'till we heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Permission to shoot the dog, Sir?"

Mello just widened his eyes infront of me, then closed them again.

'' Oh shit. ''

BB burst in from the door, having his gun aimed at Mellos head. Couldn't say i blame him.

I told BB we needed some time to ourselves, and he left, grumbling.

I asked Mello how he got that massive scar on his face, it wasn't there the first time we met. I hesitated to touch it, seems it was still healing. 'Parrently, BB had tore it off when he had come to visit Wammies looking for me. Ouch.

Being obviously stronger than me, he wriggled from my grip and pushed me forward, i tripped backward over the arm of the sofa and fell backwards onto it, Mello came around it, and straddled me.

I remember being still, unable to move at all. Not because i was pinned down. But because i didn't want to.

He moved his head down to mine, and asked me to stay with him, i told him i couldn't stay with him. But. I could keep in contact with him.

He asked one thing though.

I won't repeat it in here. But to make sure that i would. He moved to my ear and whispered somethign i didn't expect him to.

His real name.

I won't tell you what happened further that night. I don't intend to tell anyone. But, now i lay here in my own bed, after being shot in the foot thanks to BB. We had a fun night me and him though, we always do.

Even when were sat ontop of eachother, tickling eachother. Nothing comes to mind of embarassment or anything sexual. Heh, he seems like an older brother, or a Dad. Always keeping you out of trouble.

Unless he gets you shot in the foot.

Someones outside my door anyway. I'll leave it here Diary. Mornin'.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:04 am

30th October, 2010.

Hey diary, haven't talked to you in a while.

So, yeah. I's halloween, my halloween costume ? BB of course. Scary, ain't it ?

I think Ally went as some criminal, B went as scream, and Gray as himself.

I think Gray's costume was scarier then mine. -Thumbs up sign.

We just talked all night, meh. I pissed B off, B pissed me off. He hung a sweet infront of my face then ate it. Pinned him to the ground and stifled through his pockets. Found jam in it. Felt something vibrating so i jumped back about 4 feet. The usual.

Then we got talking about, ' the incident. '

I explained how B was small. And not in height. Aaaaaand then Gray gave me a death glare.

OHHH. Forgot to say. Nariko had 6 babies. Heh. Either B has really sporty sperm. Or Nariko's uterus is a print + copier. -Shrug.

Then Lilly came in through the girls dorms. You know B's little..... Sperm thingie.

I think i heard her say something like ' Daddy is a bad man '.

He isn't a bad man, he just does bad things.

She gave me a death glare. Whats with that ? Two in one day. Jeez.

I ignored her, continued to talk to B. I didn't even notice her walking up to me and stabbing me in the leg with her pen. I just have to say.

FUCKING OW.

I keeled over and i couldn't reach her in time, B stopped me from tearing her head off, obviously.

He followed her into the dorms, and i can't be bothered to actually write the details now, but, she played the hate game or something like that.

So, they went into B's lab, Lilly had some sort of device that could target L's database. Claiming she ' knew '

So whey, i clapped. she knew about B having a bumchum who liked it up the duff. So did Gray. And so did someone else. Who i ain't gunna mention. Bye-bye Mommy. She didn't have a chance, did she ?

But, i saw a side of BB i haven't seen before. It was.... I dunno how to explain it actually, he just seemed so emotionless. He said he was protective over family. And Lilly wasn't family anymore.

So, he did it. He killed her. He drove his spike into her heart, from one side of her chest into the other. I didn't stay for long after that. I got another letter.

And i can't believe it's true.

C is gone.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 am

2nd December, 2010.

Well, this is fun.

Haven't spoken to you in ages, Diary. Feels like fucking years.

Of course, i wish it was years. I'm so fucking annoyed ! Men are all the fucking same, you know ? I....

To be honest, i hope they'd all just fucking crawl into a hole and die. Lying, cheating, little slimy, cocky BASTARDS !

[ Looks like she just stopped writing here, pissed and annoyed. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

] Echo's Diary [ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ] Echo's Diary [   ] Echo's Diary [ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

] Echo's Diary [
Page 1 of 1