Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. I_vote_lcapPost any additions to the story you would like to add. I_voting_barPost any additions to the story you would like to add. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. I_vote_lcapPost any additions to the story you would like to add. I_voting_barPost any additions to the story you would like to add. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Post any additions to the story you would like to add.

Go down 
+4
Near
Steve GoldSteel
Danyul"Dare"Andrew.
BeyondBirthday
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51142

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Empty
PostSubject: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

-
BB has returned to Wammy's House, under Watari's watchful eye, however, Watari isn't at wammy's much...
-
L often visits, finally showing his face.
-
Death notes have been found more frequently, if found they are taken from you, and hidden. Wammy's House now have 5 Death notes under lock and key...But which staff member has got hold of them?
-
Shinigami's have been seen in Wammy's, they seem to be intreged with those which stopped Light Yagami, and now observe the children of Wammy's house.
-
More and more children have made the eye deal, unaware of the risks that it truely has. Hopefully they were not following BB's way of thinking..
-
BB has a small clan of successors.
-
A few more mysterious things have occured, the wide world has opened up everyones eyes, and revealed a true darkness, creatures from shinigami's, to lycans to even vampires have joined Wammy's, their extra sences have proved helpful in solving cases.
-
Near ended up with a girlfriend at one point!
-
BB somehow got married to a model...and has a kid named Lilly....what has the world come to?
-
Many deaths have taken place in Wammy's.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Danyul"Dare"Andrew.

Danyul

Wammy House points : 50270

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Three More Story Parts.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 am

-
Crimson Is Finally Dead, After Stealing Half her Brother's Life Span, She Got Killed By BB's Hook Attack.
-
Dare Has Come Back, After Leaving Once, And Threatening The Second tTme. Has He Come Back For Good.
-
Bronte And Darren Appear, Two Aura Shaman's. Who Knows What Might Happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:31 am

-
Theres a new arrival at Wammy's his name is Elrado Coil

-
People suspect him as L, but Watari has informed them not to.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50038

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

PostSubject: The beginning, and the prologue.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Austin, Texas. 06:50 AM

Feed: Camera/Audio 610:
Hex: FFFABFAA

Steve is stood outside a large depleted oil field, his father and mother next to him on a bench. He holds a suitcase made of aluminium. "Mother.. M.. Mum.. Dad, look. I know you have not seen much of me recently, but I have to tell you something important."
He sighed and opened the case to reveal several documents. "This explains my death in a legal way, this one will cover up anything I do as an accident from the military. This one will assure you don't get caught.. And this one.. This one is a note for you to read if I actually do kill myself today." He turned away from his parents, a tear moving down his cheek and called for them to be picked up by a chauffeur.

"Mum, Dad.. I love you.."

Austin Solar Station. 08:41 AM

Several ominous vans started unloading metric tonnes of equipment, girders standing 10ft high, large coils made of platinum, heavy duty pressure chambers, deployable computer systems from the military, everything and anything available.

In the middle of all this, one boy stands with a large piece of blue trimmed paper.

The title reads:
----------------------------------
Operation: Save The World
----------------------------------
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 pm

[Aww Steve.]

Times have been rapidly changing and people have been dropping, and disappearing.

All the Hatori's are gone. But where?

The Crimson virus has been stopped, by a single individual named Liza, Or "C" - who was created by L, to "Clean" up.

She and B have alot in common, they both ended having the effects of being raised by L...

However, L and BB have been getting along recently. What is the meaning of this, are they planning something?

Nariko has been teaching some more classes.

Amaya applied to be a Teacher.

Lilly has started writting a diary.

Yami and Kaio have been found to be close to one another. What will happen if MiMi comes back?

Akira, Yami, Raiden, and a few others, are all new students to Wammys.

Itachi comes weirdly close to death, alot of the time. BB removed a tumour from him in Bs lab. Itachi's shinigami appears not to like him.

Shauna, BBs big sister has appeared, when Dare, BBs little brother, disappears.

Shauna and BB get along for a while, then when B has to kill one of her agents (which he didn't know about) She and him fall out, Shauna ends up having a death note, and she writes B in it.

Luckily, using observations from Steves Death a few years back, and the Attack from L a while ago, B was able to keep the prototype he'd been working, and pump his body with electricity. Therefore, cheating death once more...

Tick Tock, died, but is now found to be living once more. What is truely happening behind closed doors of this orphanage/school? ..........
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Addition.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 am

Anyone who paid attention to the news would have noticed that CNN did a special report about a mild power surge and a load of missing equipment in one of the Texas power stations.

Anyone more perceptive than that might have noticed that none of that equipment got returned to it's rental companies.. Mainly because it doesn't exist anymore.

And for 15 minutes, neither did the child who rented it.

(Somewhere in Nevada..)

Average Voice: "There's another error in time, Sir."

Mysterious Deep Voice: "..Another? This is not an error, is it?"

Average Voice: "I'm 100% sure, sir. All readings give the same outcome"

Mysterious Deep Voice: "Perhaps the child has actually pulled it off? Sounds like he hit it lucky. Anyway, maybe it's time we started the generation program. I can use this to my advantage, hah!"

-Ominous cackling-
Back to top Go down
Near

Wammy House points : 49693

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:40 am

Near has been seen talking to himself lately.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

BB has been found singing pieces of the same song, repeated times, is there a meaning to this?

Where is Amaya? Will she return...

Is Lilly really in danger from the Crimson virus?

Yami and Kaio are getting on well, Yami has met mimi, and they are suprisingly getting on well.

A new shinigami named Chi has been sighted. Only a few are able to see her, since her allience with Steve means she only reveals people who he want, or if she wishes to be pain.

What lessons has Gray been teaching BB?

How long has BB had tattoos on his body? How many are there? And where are they? Who has seen them..?
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50545

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:19 am

--------

Echo is needing info on Mello, she has basically tortured BB and has found nothing.

--------

Hiruko is still to be seen in wammies, has he been shut down ? Or is he still alive ?

--------

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:34 am

Liza / 'C's body is found in the Thames, her head missing from her neck. Her chest has been crushed by a large rock...Only CCTV can tell who was invloved with this little crime....But i believe most students know who killed Liza...

Shauna died, but became a shinigami.

Niomie is looking a little weak.

An imposter of 'Mello' appeared in Wammy's, but was never seen again...

Alot of damage has been done, ash has been seen everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:14 am

--------

BB, Echo, Niomie, Luca and Ryuk went to Tokyo. They have all returned, with two extra.
Mello and Matt.

--------

BB is pissed at Mello. Cuz he is.

--------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 4:22 am

--
Geki has returned to the house, as has Kaio
--
Kaio was seen for a short time before disappearing once more
--
Hiruko has still yet to be seen
--
A 'new' character has entered the house; Seeming to know the entire infrastructure.
--
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:27 pm

BB murdered Amaya, he said her life span had ended...when truely she had no life span. She'd died before. He'd tricked everyone, lied to them all. And murdered his first wife.
Now a "widow" , he and his confused sexuallity has been exploited.

He and L have been caught together. As well as Gray and him.

Is BB really that much of a bisexual man whore?
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:15 am

--------

Echo has left Wammies for now. Noone knows where to.

--------

BB kicked the shit out of Mello for showing up at Wammies.

--------

Kage has come back to Wammies. Yay.

--------
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50473

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:13 am

Gray has gone missing due to mysterious circumstances.

----------------

Sai has returned to Wammys.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 am

REUINION! ALALALALA.

Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Bb_and10

Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Bb_and11
Echo and BB are more friends than usual (Crappy drawing is when Echo got drunk)
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 am

You made Echo look leik. 5. With untied up ha0r. x3.

Plus she ' accidently ' groped you. When i fought it was ooc. T^T.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:34 am

I don't know what this is.. But anyway.. Looks good.

Reminds me of the folks I tried to pay on Gaia online to draw me in 2006.

FUCKING PAID UP CASH IN HAND.
NO PICTURE.

Freakin' wonderful.

Rant over, good job Meg.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Project End-World.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:43 am

"Something is wrong.."
"..Yeah.. We're fucked now."

Wammy's house has been monitored by the American government. It seems that the increased activity around the house is becoming more of a threat to the world. Time, space and most of normal sense has been manipulated too much. The American government has sent agents into Wammy's house and successfully captured what is thought to be the biggest danger to the world so far. The source of all the tachyon particles. The time watch in GoldSteel's room.

Wammy's house was later put under a quantum time lock hours later. Tens Thousands of American scientists and engineers cobbled together a matrix of electromagnetic and spacial-tragnetic (Time altering bent space) fields to encase the house. Everything inside the house is kept inside. Dead or alive.

Large concrete barriers have been erected outside of the building, keeping everything off limits to everyone and everything.
The Americans have called this the highest security risk and have now put us on the fabled DEFCON Zero-Zero mark.

The area is under constant watch and monitoring, the separate time line kept under tabs in infinite space and time.
If only the Americans realised what they were doing...

All of that energy being pumped in and out of the watch is causing more fluctuations in space. What they think is our rising power is actually their own half-baked and tampered with stolen items ripping open the fabric of time.

"THE CRAZY PLANAR VIEW OF REALITY IS NEAR. ACQUIRE STAIN PROOF UNDERGARMENTS A.S.A.P"

(( Wammys is now under a quantum lock. Every student is assumed to be inside. Shinigami may leave, but will set off alarms if done so. The crazy plane is a new dimension of reality to come involving lots of interesting and deranged challenges. The laws of physics bow at mercy to the power of this interesting brew of random logic.

There is only one way to beat the lock, and the crude American meddling. Face our deepest fears in the crazy plane and solve some of the greatest mysteries the universe has ever known.

..Better get cracking, then? ))
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:31 pm

(LIKE)
Mello and Matt are in Nariko's wardrobe after being beaten up by B ad Echo. They can try leave all they like, they're stuck with us now. Looks like the whole gang is back... Its gunna be a interesting christmas at Wammy's. Sorry Nariko but the skiing trip is off.
Luckily we stocked up on food eh?

BB - "...I've run out of jam..."
Everyone - "....Ohhh shit..."
BB: "......"
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Nariko

Wammy House points : 49815

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 am

I have a storyline idea <Smile

As cabin fever and claustrophobia begins to set in amongst the Wammys studenys, panic and insanity becomes common and frequent amongst us (It's usually like that, but now it's on a larger scale) and we need someone to impose the law. We need to elect a King or queen of wammys !

I know its a stupid idea, but it could be a pretty fun scene XD.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 am

Gray keeps BB in line. L is never around but me thinks he's hiding from crazy students. If he's trapped...whose solving all the cases. He can't contact the outside world..
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:56 pm

The wall is down, at long last.
The government got what they deserved in the eyes of one Wammy's student.
Parliement was destroyed.
What will happen next?
War? or Fear?
Maybe the authority will leave us alone at long last.

But as we all know, a day in Wammy's, always has some kind of drama.

Echo and Mello are back together and she doesn't remember a thing about Paris or the C.A.A.

Natsu has arrived in Wammy's, apparently looking for Gray...

Watari's birthday is soon.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Watari was shot. He died.
L is extremely upset. He and B Started working on the case of who murdered him.
Not many leads so far.
Alot of the students think the murderer was after L, but that may not be the case...

B was arrested after being found at the scene of a crime, caused by his younger brother Dare. Dare got off without any harm.
B used his time in jail to think, concentrate and attempt to work on the Watari case.

He was starved, Dare brought him food. However he found it amusing to bring B a human to eat. This was much to Gray's disgust.

Gray grew angry, and got his own back on B.
He cheated on him with Natsu and Schitz.

B found out and grew furious with rage and confusion. He became untameable and uncontrollable.
He came close to killing everyone, but Echo calmed him down.

Bs next encounter with his other side, was at the most unfortunate time.

His final meeting with Gray.
They fought, and Gray and B ended up going their seperate ways.
How?
Gray killed himself...

What has happened to B, is unknown for now...
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 am

as B where about is unknown a new kid comes to the wammy's house.the boy name is Zear.He seems to be madly obsestid with Near but never see him face to facebut he is always seen evily smurking!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post any additions to the story you would like to add.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Basic Storyline.-
Jump to: