Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
R's bedRoom I_vote_lcapR's bedRoom I_voting_barR's bedRoom I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

R's bedRoom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
End

End

Wammy House points : 47527

Active Character info
Character sheet: R

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:10 am

R sat within his room. The basic layout was average, it had a average sized bed, a desk, small bookcase, and a medium sized TV so he could keep up with world events and if he wanted to solve a few cases he saw on TV. Although the detailings of his room werent quite as normal. His bed sheets and pillowcase was white, while his bedspread was black with red trimming. He had a large box full of chocolate bars and a mini drink dispenser. His floor was covered in marks unable to be decyphered by anyone but R. In the exact center of the room there stands a single toy robot. In R's closet there are all of his clothes, the majority is his usual attire of blue jeans and long sleaved black shirts. The rest are his pajamas, and his attire which he stole from some wammy house boys to give him variety if need be. R got up from his bed after sitting there for many hours thinking. He was already wearing his clothes for walking around so he didnt need to change. He fixed his bed covers making them perfectly tidy. He walked to the box and took out a chocolate bar and got a drink, he drank the beverage quickly then unwrapped his bar of chocolate and took a bite exiting the room into the rest of Wammy's House.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:00 am

His room lead into the hallway of bedrooms, within this hallway were various places to sit.
However, in one corner, where the lights refused to shine, a dark figure sat chewing on his finger nails. He was reading something over, then taking notes on another piece of paper. His scarlet eyes continued to scan, before narrowing sharply. He turned his head to R.
"...."
B was silent.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
End

End

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:00 pm

R looked over swallowing his chocolate then taking another bite. He assumed that no harm could come from talking to the boy sitting in the corner. Or at least immediate harm. He walked up to him looking down on him.
"Whats you're name...?" He asked keeping a cool composure looking at him.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:01 am

B observed the person talking to him, he watched his movements, the way his talked and the way he breathed. It was like he was reading him.
"Why do you want to know?"
He said bluntly, having placed the paper beside him on the small table, but resumed fiddling with the pen in his fingers.
His dark, shadowed eyes scanned over the kids, seeming to burrow their way into his own eyes. A sly tint of red escaped the darkness, under his hair.
Back to top Go down
End

End

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:59 am

The man seemed to scan everything around him mostly just kids and wrote something on his paper then set it aside. R remained focused on the man nevertheless.
"You have something to hide...?" He said still very composed but with a somewhat confident air. He took another bite of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:56 am

Out of nowhere, Echo herself came storming out of one of the doors. Her room. She was on the phone, and was just about shouting down it. It was barely audible, too. Just curses and swear words. What else would you expect from her ?
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

B glances to Echo, rolling his eyes. He was used to his friend swearing, but still found it out of place at times...But fuck it.
B sharply turns back to the kid,
"Heh, you could say I have something to hide. You don't know who I am, do you?"
A sinister smirk twists over his lips.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:18 am

The sound of footsteps along the ceiling thundered around the hallway and several rooms on the ground floor. Heavy, Steel sounding objects hammering constantly along the plasterboard. "Who's taken my thermometer? I need that. Who's got it?" Yelled a very angry sounding Texan teenager. Steve stopped outside of the door to R's bedroom, unfamilar with the latest person to arrive. The sounds of BB's voice drawing him into the room. He stood, or rather, dangled from the ceiling at the doorway. His boots magnetically attached onto the roof. "Has anyone seen my thermometer? I've searched this place all over." He grunted before dropping from the ceiling with another loud thud onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:27 am

Echo instantly turned around and shushed Steve, harshly. She went back to her phone, and began growling down the mic, again.

'' I said no, if you don't have it ready by next week, i'll have your head on a stick, and have it shoved up your motherfucking arse. Goodbye. ''

Pulling the phone away from her mouth, she mumbled something under her breath about ' men '. What it was, however, was rude.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:20 am

"...Men..?"
B glances at the others, noting that we are all men in this room
He dully turns to Steve,
"Why would we want your thermometer? We don't know where its been."
A much more friendly smirk forming on his face, as he jokes.
He turns back to one of his best friends, Echo.
"What about us men? I did hear you mutter something about us. Who pissed you off this time?"
His smirk widening, as he pretends to stab the air with his pen,
"Anyone need sorting out? Kyehehe..."
Back to top Go down
End

End

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:55 am

"No, but you seem very familiar, I'm sure i've seen you somewhere." He said to the man. A women came in cursing and swearing into her phone and a man hanging from the ceiling asked about his thermometer. R took a bite of chocolate looking at them coming in with his typical look observing them. He had a hunch about who the man was now, from when he was younger he remembered the BB murder cases, he made an assumption of who the murderer was. It wasnt this man, but that man was his 2nd suspect. R smirked at the thought very happily. He returned to the other two turning his head.
"Was it this one...?" He said calmly lifting 3 thermometers of different type, he raised the one he held in his right hand dangling from his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:46 am

B calmly replies, "I'm sure you have seen me somewhere before....everyone around these parts know me too well.. "
He cringes a little, knowing that he has to conceal his identity whenever he leaves the house.
He flicks out his ink pen, the red ink dripping from the tip.
"I believe...You know who I am, So I am going to cut the crap, and the childish games and give you it straight."
B walks to Rs door, drawing the B emblem on the wood.
"Kyehe...it'll wash off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R's bedRoom Empty
PostSubject: Re: R's bedRoom   R's bedRoom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R's bedRoom
Page 1 of 1