Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Sirius 'R' Williams  I_vote_lcapSirius 'R' Williams  I_voting_barSirius 'R' Williams  I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Sirius 'R' Williams  I_vote_lcapSirius 'R' Williams  I_voting_barSirius 'R' Williams  I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Sirius 'R' Williams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
End

End

Wammy House points : 47517

Active Character info
Character sheet: R

Sirius 'R' Williams  Empty
PostSubject: Sirius 'R' Williams    Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:07 am

Habbo Name : (dont know what that is)
Character Name: Sirius Williams
Character Alias: 'R', Rigel, Sames.
Character Age: 14
---
Weapons: Himself if needed
Skills: Master at Caeporia, High Level Of Intellect, Good balance, Painter, Quick thinker, Can see multiple outcomes in an instant.

---
Past History: Before wammy's house R was a orphan in the street of L.A. L found him when he was 9 and took him into watari's care after R had been a first hand witness at all the BB murder cases, he composed a theory about the killer: B's, motives. He was put into the orphanage and he was content even with the pressure to be L's successor. He worked to become as good a detective as L mastering different skills to become as close to L as he could. As soon as he knew he was good enough to compete with L and the other successors he decided to become less focussed on his studies and focus on detective work and other things that were important. He learned in order to keep his brain working fast he usually eats sweet foods mainly chocolate.
---
Character Description: He has a long sleeved black shirt. He has spikey long black hair similar to L's. R wears insolated gloves at some times if he has to do work involving using his hands extensivly. He wears blue jeans and is barefoot 65% of the time. He has blue eyes but conceals them with black contacts making his iris appear black. Sometimes he wears other clothes or just pajamas because he didnt want to change from when he got out of bed.
---
Remaining family: (Not Actual Family Just the people he's gotten closer to then others since he has few friends) BB, Watari, L
---
Student or teacher [or both]: Free Roaming Student
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51302

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Sirius 'R' Williams  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sirius 'R' Williams    Sirius 'R' Williams  Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:15 am

Ooo accepted and moved
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Sirius 'R' Williams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Creating a Character. :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: