Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
The main Hallway - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe main Hallway - Page 3 I_voting_barThe main Hallway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
The main Hallway - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe main Hallway - Page 3 I_voting_barThe main Hallway - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

The main Hallway

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

The main Hallway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:51 am

"I didn't do anything to the Jam, but there's something that looks like the Jam next to that Jam that is not Jam. I dyed it blue."
Steve said matter-of-factly as if everyone followed his grammatical verbal diarrhoea.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:00 am

"Yea yea alright. Good. Don't touch the jam."
He snaps his line of sight back to Zear., who is on the floor.
"And you.... just stay quiet. You don't want to see my rage. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Zear just lay there out cold as ice...but zear could not talk even if he wanted to....he was...ashamed for killing in a cowedly way and then asking for help about it...zear was not the same when he woke up

he wore black in sted of white and was more angry and eager to pick a fight but...not to kill anyone!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:13 am

Footsteps echo'ed throughout the hallway as a tall, thin woman walked about. It was Chaos. She was twiddling a knife in her fingers, and didn't look particuarly interested in anything. She suddenly stopped as she noticed something; or someone, laying across the floor.

'' .... What the hell do you think you're doing ? ''
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 am

zear walked down the hallway with a clock in his hand...
he looked at the person in the doorway...
"......excuse me.....Could you move please" he scowed at the person unsure what there reaction would be
zear at this point of time was not his normal self and was held a gruge easly!

"sturing at then and then walking past them with no emothen as if they where a everyday item
but then again life in the wammy house was diffrent to a everyday life
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:14 am

'' And who the fuck are you supposed to be ? You certainly ain't Near. ''
She huffed, burrowing her brow before slipping the knife she was twiddling about into her boot, and pulling a small, brown book from her back pocket. It was small enough to fit in her pocket, but it was big enough to be read by Chaos. And anyone who touched her books didn't bode well afterward.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:27 am

Zear glared back!

"It's Zear not Near! Neara winey kid and fool if i ever saw one!"
he saw the knife in her hand and smiled!
"Knife are dangerise at THE BEST of times BE careful no to DROP it...."
zear of cource had changed a bit from a happy kid to a viloent kid willing to pick a fight and test his abillitys but left to his alone spot making sure he was not followed (not that he knew anyway)
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 am

'' Oh fuck off, you whiney little bitch. ''

She sighed, moving over to the sofa's after giving ' Zear ' the finger. Sitting down on them, she pushed up her book and began reading it. Well, not before she got a phonecall. Picking up her iPhone, she put the book down, and got a smirk when she answered the phone.

'' Oh, evening Chuckle-Fuck... ''
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

Zear really disliked her at this point but never swore at her and acturely was the kindest to her then anyone at this current time
"look i know you don't like me but two thing ONE: i only said my name to ya!
and TWO: i am in a BIT of a hurry DON'T ask please i would rather the police did not use peolpe like the wammy house to find OUT!
I caused to much strease for the wammys as it IS....with out someone like you geting in to trouble so ok?"

he wa;l out knowing the relpy would most probley be "F-off" or some comment like that....(who knows what you will write)
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:40 am

'' You /ACTUALLY/ think you're special, don't you ? ''

She laughed at Zear, a how pathetic he was being. Chaos was the top dog here. Not him. Not BB. She managed all the gangs, all the money, all the weapons. Everything that got in and out of Wammmies house. She then returned to her phone call ?

'' ..What ? No. Some bitch in Wammies having a moan. ..Yeah ? Well, i bet you couldn't hack my account. If you know what i mean.... Heh.... ''
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 am

"no not special more like weak! but still the wammy's saved me and is only thing left for me! crist i know your real name yet look abouth my head and see number of death!" He laughts at the nubers realy because there long but not eturnal! "and also why would i do somthing like that i was being kind....unless you like me to be a pain it the ASS" Zear laught at this comment to himself

"ha bitch in the wammies...i will tell you this YOUR A WAMMIES TO SO IF I AM A BITCH then what are you?!?" "zear took out a tool that block all calls within a couple of meters away and TURNED IT ON cutting her phone call out
Zear WAS laughting at this point and quickly ran out the wammys to his alone place (don't follow he shouted as he ran! XD cowed!)
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:00 am

'' ... Mills ? MILLS ? ...Fucker ! ''

Chaos yelled, quickly placing the book into her back pocket, and the phone down her bra. That little tosser was going to pay for pissing with a Jashinist. He could see her name, yes. But he couldn't see her number. Why ? Well... She was a Jashinist. That was why.

Chasing out after him, she pulled out one of her knives and widened her eyes, looking out for him in every direction. She was ready to smack a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 am

Wandering back into the Hallway with her Laptop in hand, she sat down on one of the sofa's and linked herself up to Skype. On the receiving end, however, was someone shrouded in darkness. For some reason, he looked as if he was glowing a light Cyan colour. Or was wearing something that glowed that colour...

'' Log on, i'll be on in a second. ''
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 am

Zear walked in with blood Covered his with a smile on his face and a long sharp
knife in the other hand!
"hah..hahah....HAHAHAH!!.....ooh man....HA today was
mad" his laughing was wilder and loud then he whispered "B , i will follow in
your foot steps! as a murder and a smart ass only i will be BETTER then
you!!"
Zear was unsure if B heard the madman's laugh or the whisper he had
just spoken!
Zear kick the door down and walked up the stairs in his room
then looked with his head cocked to one side "ha...ANYONE
THERE!!!....haha...HAHAH...." HE shouted down the hallway to his room
zear
held the knife that still draped in blood!
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:27 am

zear had cooled down from the killing and guess nobody knew he was the killer ...all the media had died down and tv news was talking about the riots and money problem rather then the mureders

zear had cooled down got a bit more happyer and still got better in the wammy house....
zear would pickpocket and steal cash when he could

pick pocketing peolpe that he pushed passed ....then help them up and said his sorry's and walk away with wallets of I.D and cash!

doing this to peolpe like B and Chaos was risky but than again he was risking it all anyway!

...But then he was caught redhanded ....by the worst person to catch him pickpoketing......CHAOS....
"gulp hahah......Chaos ummm" quickly zear push her away grabing her I.D and cash and made a break for it running like a mad man!
"Shit...off all the peolpe to catch me doing this....and it all for that darm project!!!....For everyone!.....GOD DARN IT" he could no longer breath....being a quick guy but having ashma found it hard to get very far very quickly!

chaos caught up to him....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The main Hallway   The main Hallway - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The main Hallway
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: