Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOutside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_voting_barOutside of Wammy's. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Outside of Wammy's.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aliah
Aliah

Wammy House points : 47553

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:51 am

Aliah looks back at him, "Well thank you, it's appreciated." She says as she gives him a genuinely grateful smile.
"Also, what would you recommend?" She says, as she can't help but gaze at him.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 am

"Hmmm, depends how you wanna feel tomorrow morning?" He smiles to her,
"If you want something fruity and weaker, Sex on the beach, if you want something strong A Long island ice tea is the way to go."
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:30 am

"Hmm, as i'm not a wuss. I'll have a long island ice tea" She says as she grins at him cheekily.
She crosses her legs under the table, as she does that her leg brushes past on of his accidentally. She remains grinning at him as she did this.
"And what would you be drinking?" She says, with a raised eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 am

"Ohh. Brave. The only thing that's not alcoholic in it is the dash of cola. Haha. Its a very nice drink though. Me? I am going for a Killer zombie!"
He notices the brush on his leg, his smirk remaining. He was happy she was enjoying herself, even if she was teasing him.
The barman gets to work, making the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

"You have to be brave in our line of work," She says with a grin. "A killer zombie? Why am I not that surprise?" She says as she lets out a small laugh.
Aliah glances over watching the barman making the drinks, then her eyes travel back across to look at B. Tilting her head to the side a little and giving him a smile.
"Not sure if I said it, but thanks for taking me here."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 am

B smiles back at her,
"It was my pleasure, Aliah. I figured you deserved to be treated well, especially with all the tough assignments we've had lately. Plus I have wanted to take you our somewhere nice for a while, if its not to bold for me to say. Heh."
There drinks get brought to the table. Aliah's is a tall, icy, cola resembling drink with 2 straws. Bs was blood red, with 2 black straws. The glasses appeared to be made of crystal. Expensive.
"Cheers."
He lifts his glass.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:42 am

She lifts her glass to him, "Cheers"
Aliah casually takes a sip out the straw "Hmm, yeah. I have to agree this place is great at making drinks." She gives him a small smile. She traces her finger along the crystal glass, letting it draw a line through the condensation. Aliah glances up at B, acknowledging how red his drink is, she raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:13 am

B smiles to her, admiring her.
"I am glad you agree, Aliah. Its usually very busy in here, full of posh, money weilding idiots, who think they have it all, when really, they come to the bar alone, and then leave alone...."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 am

"Yes and of course you'd know about these posh, money wielding people?" She says tilting her head to the side as she grins.
She takes another sip of her drink, letting the alcohol calm her.
"Are you going to tell me, how many strings you've had to pull to get this place empty?" She says with a smile as she carries on sipping her drink.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 am

He gives her the 'B SMIRK', it then turns into a rather cute, giggle.
"Hehe...Maybe I was. You know me too well."
He grins widely.
"All you have to do is drop a few names of people, sponsors and criminals that maybe involved...Heh. The usual. "
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:59 am

She grins at him as she rolls her eyes at the B smirk. She lets out a genuine laugh at his answer though.
"It seems like i might actually know you, shocker." She narrows her eyes slightly,
"So you usually do sort of stuff for your employee's, because you didn't have to go to such lengths. I would of been happy with a gift card or something" She says shrugging her shoulders now with a small smile.
She raises her glass and takes a big swig of the drink casually.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:58 am

Zear sat in a hospital bedstill dizzy and looked around.
a sealed cell?
he was locked in and the walls all had soft padding?
why would a hospital do this?
only one other person was in the room....chained up and wearing a mask
"HAHAH so your the one?...."said this strange man
"one what?"zear slowly pulled out a needle that they must have shoved into his arm
"your the murder? PAHHH you little shit an't ya!" the mask man made a mockary of Zear....BAD move
Zear lunged out of the bed and stabbed the needle in his neck
"HHHHHAAAAAA AIR....Aiii.rr.....choke choke....a......i....r......" the man died there all chainned up then....
Zap
zear had a electrice shoke coller on him! where was he?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 am

Zear was in a mental hostiltution for the most mad and down right crazyest of peolpe...the person in the room who had just die was dragged but and a trail of blood followed him....Zear sat up and look at 3 peolpe in suits!
"Zear , you will have be moved to a new cell as we clean the mess you made...and Don't kill all the room mates, these are the world greatest masterminds ...crimnals ...and looneys that plaged this world...and now your one of them"
Zear said nothing and moved to the new room it was the same as the last...how ever there was a mad man free in the room and he wore the most Bright colors with white face panit on and a big grin on his face
"OHHH A NEW PLAY MATE....well i guess this mouse IS....smack bang in the middle of my territory...hahah it between the cheese or the trap!"
zear was worryed about this mad man...but who knew how far these two would get to know each other! ....."so who are you? I will give you my name IT'S J!!! Jestor some call me!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of Wammy's.   Outside of Wammy's. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of Wammy's.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2