Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Just felt like raging here. I_vote_lcapJust felt like raging here. I_voting_barJust felt like raging here. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Just felt like raging here. I_vote_lcapJust felt like raging here. I_voting_barJust felt like raging here. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Just felt like raging here.

Go down 
+2
BeyondBirthday
Gray.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50633

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Just felt like raging here. Empty
PostSubject: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 am

"Crimson Aella Hunt" Or else known as "Chloe Hall", if that is even her real name.

She is one sadistic child, who really deserved to have the fucked up life she made up as "Crimson". She should experience her family dieing all at the same time, while she is buying buying coke. (Can't believe i ever believed that, just ot nice to say anything i guess.) I would love to burn down her house, with all her family inside, and force her to watch, as they all burn, begging her for help. ^-^. I think she have to put up with some fucked up social worker by the name of "Gina" as she put it, and suffer living in a children's home.

She is one of the most fucked up liars i have ever met, she even reminds me of Alex Nelson, who is some fucked up guy who went to my school, claimed to have amnesia, when he didn't, lied about every aspect of his life, and tried to get my best friend in trouble.

I am pissed off that she lied about EVERYTHING (Except being female and ginger). Not just her name, that i could probally forgive, but her family dieing, her fake boyfriend, who she spoke to on the phone on mic, seriously? Talking to herself. She pretending to be this boyfriend too. Even went as far to say his parents, who i'm guessing didn't exist either, hated her and wanted her to have nothing with their "perfect boy". How more fucked up does she get? She even started off saying she was staying in a children's home, and was really excited when "John" and "Sarah" (If that if their real names) was going to adopt her. Fucked up piece of shit. I would love to watch her die, slow and painfully, and i think if she did this to many other people. they would too.

So i think my rant is over, for now. I might seem like a fucked up lunatic for posting this, but this is how i feel, and hopefully that messed up in the head, retarded slut, will go and kill herself after reading this, that would make me truely happy. ^-^

Feel free to comment, or add any more criticisms of "Chloe Hall". (Or me for that matter)

Farewell.
Back to top Go down
-L.

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:37 am

Well Stu, I recall something similar about your ex Dan, with me not trusting people, and you lot all hating me for it, and I prove succesful. BITCHIN'!

But yeah... I wouldn't go as far as to burn her family alive. That's punishing/releasing  (depending on how you see it) them for Chloe's actions. That's not right. I'd more so like to see her come and live in Somerset in the same conditions as you and me. Then she'd know a fucked up life.

Anyways. I'm only up helping baba cause I won't leave her on her own so late when she's agitated.

-Scott.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51302

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:38 am

...BOOM! Head shot stu...
o_o

PMSL ALEX NELSON. PAHAHAHA.
Harsh.
OLOLO.
No offence Crimmy...
But if your ginger, don't make your name ginger too!
D:
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 pm

-Sigh.
I still think her family should die, they're related to that thing. Make her feel the true extent of what it would be like without her family.

And she didn't make it abit weird with naming herself Crimson. She even said her mum named her that. Stupid twat made me feel bad for saying it was a shit name. She should die a slow painful death, after everything she loves is destroyed infront of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50705

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:09 am

Stu, i think thats a little harsh...

Sure she lied, but haven't you ? Everyones probably lied to other people just as bad atleast ONCE. To see all her family die is just to dark. -_-.

Pissed that she's lied about it all, sure. All that boyfriend shit. Tbh, that doesn't make her sad, it makes her lonely. I dislike people trolling over the internet because, it's the internet. Simple as.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 5:37 am

Nat, this isn't ONE little lie, ALL of it was a lie, every little bit of it. She is fucked up for doing it, and it pisses me off. And the lies she said, were too big, if it was like shit all happened in her life, yeah, maybe i could accept that, but how bad she claimed her life was, its just fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
-L.

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 am

Normally Nat, I would agree with you, but I agree with Stu this time.
Yes, we've probably all lied, but not so complex and tried to make a whole facade of your life.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50198

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 am

Am I the only person who isn't hiding anything here? >_>
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50705

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:02 am

No, i'm not hiding a thing.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:54 am

Neither. I feel I am quite Open with you all...Nat will totally agree. -EVIL GRIN-
Hehehe.
I don't feel the need to make shit up, or hide it, since i have trust in you guys. How else would you get a good bond. RP owner to their RP'ers.
Shesh. Rossy then Chloe...Sigh...
What drives someone to lie? Attention?
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Wammy House points : 49057

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:37 pm

I wish I knew more about her so I could contribute lol...
But yeah! let her burn!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:19 pm

LOL. Its funny 'cause she's ginger.. XD!
Basically, she RP's here,or..did...I dunno if she's quit. But she has been lying to us all for years. :3
Back to top Go down
Sazandora

Sazandora

Wammy House points : 49057

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 am

oh really what did she lie about?
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 am

Her life, she said she was a orphaned child, whose family burned in a fire. She said she was adopted, had a boyfriend named Justin etc etc...
Apparently it was all a Lie.
Whichwe got dragged into.
We were close with her, which is kind of a kick in the head when she says, yeh i lied to you all for 3 years. My names not Crimson, its Chloe, i have a little brother, my family didn't die, Hahaha your all stupid.

Stuffff like that.

I'm not raging!

xD
Back to top Go down
-L.

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 am

And just like every other time, Dan included, I was right.
Back to top Go down
Nariko
Nariko

Wammy House points : 49975

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:28 am

I stand by my policy of not hating people ... but i have a very large distaste for chloe after finding this out. Am i the only one who felt really depressed at times for "crimson" thinking about how every single relative of hers as died somehow, and then filled with boiling rage at the fact she actually has a normal life (as normal as a ginger can be)
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:32 am

Well obviously i felt sorry for her that her family died, and other shit that happened in her life, but that is why i hate her now. She lied to us about ALL of that.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 am

-Nod-
I agree with Nariko. x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just felt like raging here.   Just felt like raging here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just felt like raging here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: Random Topics-
Jump to: