Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Roranoa, Zoro. I_vote_lcapRoranoa, Zoro. I_voting_barRoranoa, Zoro. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Roranoa, Zoro.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50705

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Roranoa, Zoro. Empty
PostSubject: Roranoa, Zoro.   Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:30 am

Roranoa, Zoro. OnePiece-Zoro

( This IS a cannon char. Btw. )

Habbo Name : :.:leaf:.:
Character Name : Zoro, Roranoa.
Character Allias : Emerald Hawk or Hawk.
Character Age : 18

---

Weapons : 3 Katanas, he usually has by his right hand side, just above his hip.
Skills :
- 3 sword style kendo.
- Martial arts.
- Bulky build.
- High pain ratio.
- Extremely talented with a Colt/Magnum.
---

Roranoa, Zoro. Samurai7

Past History : ( Japan was VERY behind in this area, very behind. So pirates, yeah. Very old pirates. ) Was born and bred in england from being a baby to being 6 years old. Then moved to Japan due to a fire that was caused by unknown backgrounds killinghis entire family, adopted by a widowed swordsman called Remaio who had one daughter to raise on his own. Zoro was jealous of his step-sister because she had been training all her life with her father to become the worlds greatest swordswoman, so he asked his new father if he could train him in the ways of the sword to become just as great as his sister, Temoya. 9 years with his newly-found family and training he spent, perfecting his own skill, the three sword style. But he never made up to his now 17 year old sister. 15 years of age he was, when another disaster struck. In the midle of the night, pirates came over to the silent village they lived in, slaughtering every child, every woman, every innocent. Due to owning the village dojo they knew what ot do, unfortunately, Remaio didn't make it when on the horse, he was short down by an oncoming arrow and sent toppling to the ground. The next day the two teenagers were found on a beach, the horse dead from exhaustion and various wounds, arrows and slashes. Zoro turned around to find his step-sister far from being alive, but not to close to death either. He rushed into the nearest town and into the hospital, after hours of operation they came out to give him the bad news. She had died from her wounds. Outraged, Zoro hired out the nearest boat and sailed out on a one-man crew to find the pirates, and took down every one of them. Viciously.

He took the name of ' The Emerald Hawk ', being a bounty hunter. He came across one ship he didn't intend to... A pirate shape uncannily named ' The Straw Hat Crew ', now these were some rowdy bitches. But thats another story... He sailed with them for a long while, until he fell asleep on deck one day, waking up to be found back in england on a train. Waking up with his katanas by his side on a public vehicle. A note, in his pocket. He took it out and read it aloud.

'' Got in some trouble, sent you back to England for now. Actually, sent everyone back so you know how it is. I'll send you a message soon, Luffys being an asshole. Go to this address, they'll know what to do.

- Nami.

P.S - You remember Onyx, right ? Well... You should. Because she's gunna be there. ''

Roranoa, Zoro. Zoro-9

Character Description :
- Green hair.
- Bulky build.
- 3 Earings on left ear.
- Slightly tanned skin.
- Green bandana tied around arm.
- Green/Cream clothing. Sometimes blue vestop.
- Three katanas by his hip.

---

Remaining family : None. Only his crew.

---

Student or teacher [or both] : Student.

[ Well fuck me and my big pictures. o_o. ]
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51302

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Roranoa, Zoro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roranoa, Zoro.   Roranoa, Zoro. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 am

Accepted and moved.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Roranoa, Zoro.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Creating a Character. :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: