Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters I_vote_lcapBehind the mask - faces behind the characters I_voting_barBehind the mask - faces behind the characters I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters I_vote_lcapBehind the mask - faces behind the characters I_voting_barBehind the mask - faces behind the characters I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Behind the mask - faces behind the characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy

Candy

Wammy House points : 49359

Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Empty
PostSubject: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:09 am

Sooo ^^
I think its time you show the world how pretty you are!
Yes you! Yeah, you, that person, thats reading it!

I'll make the first move:

*push the button*

*and push it hard*
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 pm

THIS IS ME!
I just took this for you. XD
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Meeeee10

Old one :
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Bettte10

BB COSPLAY WITH SCOTT:
Behind the mask - faces behind the characters 49140_10
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Do i seriously have to do this? ¬¬

Behind the mask - faces behind the characters 62124_1196742176726_1773651241_369282_4874847_n
I glare at youuuuu

Behind the mask - faces behind the characters 149205_1231328561364_1773651241_420634_4348705_n

Peace sign maaaan!

Yes, im aware how ugly my face is, no need to mention it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50643

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:47 pm

BUISNESS WOMEN. Yuhyuh.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:03 pm

LAWL. XD
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind the mask - faces behind the characters   Behind the mask - faces behind the characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind the mask - faces behind the characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: