Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_vote_lcap' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_voting_bar' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_vote_lcap' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_voting_bar' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. '

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Empty
PostSubject: ' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. '   ' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:39 am

[ This is a section if, you know, wanna pull a prank on someone or something ? Should maybe get their permission first. Don't wanna risk it. ^_^. ]

' Hey, and welcome to You've been framed ! Our newest and going-to-be best of the series ! First up, Wedding Crashes ! '

( Various videos that make you laugh, go ' aw ', and just make you jaw drop, until one.... )

Set in a garden of some sort, a tree, pond, and a unusual looking trap is seen.

A redhaired girl is seen in a treetop, dangling a piece of string attatched to a stick, on the end of the string is a small jar of jam.

Suddenly, a man with black fuzzy hair is seen coming in from behind, spotting the jam.

'' Oooooooh. ''

The man walks quickly towards it, although on picking it up, he is upjolted by a rope tieing around his leg and lifting him up. The red haired girl is seen laughing, and the background laughter is heard.

'' Faaaaaaaaaail. ''

When the rope is on its way it, it whiplashes and snaps, sending the black haired man through the air and splashing into the pond, the audience laughter rises even more to this point. The camera zooms in on his hand appearing from the water with the tub of jam, but himself still totally underwater.

' Alright folks ! Thats all we have tonight ! Tune in tomorrow, and i'll be sure to find some more funny vids ! 'Night ! '

The people in the Wammy's main room all turn and stare at B. Who has his mouth gaping open.

'' ..... Echo... ''

Echo then smiles, shrugs, and starts laughing along with the rest of the people sat around. Except B.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. '   ' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. ' Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

[EPIC]

A rather old looking video now, the date being 1999 , A small kid, with wide black eyes and fuzzy black hair is replacing the sugar with salt. He then swaps the tea with dirt, and putting a small device on an office chair.

He hides the camera in the corner of the room, then runs out giggling cutely and cheekly.

A minute later,a man looking similar to him, but older goes to sit on the chair, his eyes widen as a buzz is heard on his feet, causing him to fall onto his butt on the floor, the chair flies back.

He rubs his head, placing a tea bag in the cup, and pouring hot water onto it. He then heaps it with 'sugar'.

He take a sip, his face crunching up as he spits it out.
"Blehhh! Ewwww.....QUILLISH! WHOSE BEEN IN MY OFFICE?!"

The video cuts to the little kid putting his thumbs up, giggling. The older man walks into the frame,
"HEY!"
"Hahahahahah!"
The camera then seems to be carried off, while the kid is running, and laughing.

-CUT-

BB's eyes widen as he watches it, his face twisting into a grin as he turns his head to Ls.
"Well thats another £200 for me!"

L gives him a blank stare.
"...."

BB bursts into laughing, and rewinds it to the part where L is pranked. Placing it on Loop for Ls torment.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

' You've Been Framed ! - Homes Funniest Videos. '
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Wammy's House Entrance :: Local TV stations. News etc.-
Jump to: