Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Justice is now... I_vote_lcapJustice is now... I_voting_barJustice is now... I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Justice is now... I_vote_lcapJustice is now... I_voting_barJustice is now... I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Justice is now...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:49 am

L: "We have a deal Beyond, Whoever brings you to justice, is suitable to be my successor. They must stop you completely. "

B: "Stopping me completely is a little more difficult than they will think."

L: "Don't get too carried away B, we don't want anymore...little mistakes now do we?"

B : " Hmph, don't worry, I think I'll have plenty of time to come up with a formidable plan. "

The time has come for Beyond to be stopped by a Wammy's student. This was a convocation that happened when BB re-joined Wammys house, after his arrest.

He has been distracted lately, and has been making a few mistakes. He is letting his guard down, as he plays a game of his own with a criminal named Viper.

BB needs to be arrested, placed in a padded cell, with a straight jacket. He will be interviewed and interrogated for all the crimes he has commited.
BB signed his life away with this deal he made with L.
His penalty would more than likely be the death sentence

During his time in confinement, however, he is somehow managing to commit crimes. His unique mark is at the crime scenes, his emblems, his victims, his enemies. Murder and destruction starts to Expload into cities after his capture.
He rights the victims names on the wall in his own blood.

"You cannot stop me. Not even death could stop me. I am a ghost...I am Death..."

Beyond's friends are interrogated and found innocent.
How is he commiting crimes from behind the walls of a padded cell?

Legally Beyond was already dead. Being in the public eye once more, he is refered to as 'The ghost',"come back for another shot at out smarting L"

Perhaps they were right...

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 am

Sinister. XD
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 am

YAY. I'm well excited. xD First I gotta deal with "YUKI SAMA"
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 am

Or maybeez i gotta deal with 'RYUZAKI SAN' XD
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:59 am

O_O
NOOO. XD
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Crimson, we need to think of a way to make Yuki to fall completely head over heels, won;t leave him alone, clingly kind of love with B.

MAKE HER ASK B TO MARRY HIM.
OLOLOL.

Sad girl.
XDD
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 am

Echo will be leik.

DNT GET HER PREGGERS. :3.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 am

LOL.
He won't.
xD

Yay, Echo will be back ^^
Kage time?
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 am

Kagehtiem.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:03 am

(( Might as well post this Ic'ly.. ))

Steve looked up from his laptop screen and scratched his head. It wasn't every single day that you got an option like this.

"Betray the closet theoretical friend I've ever had in the name of gaining a rank? ..Hmm.." He said, biting his bottom lip for a few seconds and bringing up a few documents on his computer.

"..Everyone uses logic to solve problems.. I agree logic is useful, but true genius comes from creating illogicality in your own madness..."

Opening .Doc mental stability.
Terminate? ........ Agreed.
Satellite coordinated, handshaking ;; @ ; 0110FAF017B Loading
[-------------------]
Loaded

Proceed shutdown of track core 1?
Agreed.
Deleting.
Removed.
Replacing track 1 with core 72.. WARNING. Core 72 Viral Error code "Don't open this file, ever." Patch?
Agreed.
Patched.
Continue...?

A screen flashed in front of the boys eyes.. Each eye slowly changing colour to a more red tinge.

"Alright, BB, I'll take you on."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:35 pm

How B commited his crimes.
1. He made casts of his face, and of Smilez and Viper as they slept. (Ally and Yuki). He was very confident that Ally was the person behind Smilez. The evidence for this is found in his dvd collection in his copy of Smokin' Aces. There is a receipt for some casting materials.

2. He swapped places with L. Since Viper was not a full time student, nore capable of being Ls successor, they made a deal. L and B swapped places various times. At some points, it was L in the cell, rather than BB. BB went off to murder people and lay down some evidence leading to him and as far away as possible from his friends.

3. BB got Gray, Echo, Geki and 2 people that L hired for him, to be his temporary successors. He gave them all instructions before he was put into prison, having predicted the move Yuki would make after he broke her heart. These instructions told them, when, where, how and what to do at the crime scenes. He made them look exactly like him, and trained the people that he hired to be like him in secret. If you look in BBs SAW movie collection, you will find spare envolopes, with a fresh set of guidelines, incase he left anything behind.
He also taught them how to act if interrogated, to avoid suspision and to keep them from being blamed.

4. BB left his DVDs in a certain order. He started by naming the first few victims, by using he first letter of the DVD titles. If you went along the bottom shelf you will also see that he spelled out "Beyond Death Unstoppable" by using this method.

5. If you looked at his Manga, you will notice a few missing. The volumes which are missing give the times of day in which the victims died.

6. BB had Viper's diary, he took it into jail with him, using it to write in. He had to give in whatever he wrote, meaning the police could identify that the diary was not his, and figure out the where abouts of Viper and Smilez.

7. BB has one of his project mirror androids in the coffin in which he is supposed to be stored..

8. BB was given a key and a blade by Kaio on the first day, another key was shot in by Steve. B gave this key to Gray. Prison was never really a hard place for BB..He still had everything he needed, and peace and quiet. BB hid all outside items in his straight jacket. This meant he had access to the outside world. His cell was oppersite a clock, meaning he could note down who was on duty, and when they took a 5 minut break.

The clues where so obvious. Yet only one guy managed to solve it.
Steve is next in line to be Ls successor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Justice is now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice is now...   Justice is now... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice is now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Out Of Character Section. :: Habbo Scene Ideas.-
Jump to: