Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_vote_lcapTo E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_voting_barTo E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_vote_lcapTo E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_voting_barTo E from, ' The Red Sand. ' I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

To E from, ' The Red Sand. '

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Empty
PostSubject: To E from, ' The Red Sand. '   To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:15 am

E. Your called upon to japan. You'll answer this calling or you know they will be consequences.

The Red Sand calls upon you for a meeting about things i will not write about in this letter.

Yes you know who it is.

And guess which big lug is asleep in the chair next to me ?

Echo, it's about time i found you. Your a bitch to find, you know that ?

Japan, Tokyo, you know where abouts.

Sunday, 7th Oct. Be there.

You know whats coming, or who even. They're on to us. You ain't safe where you are, trust me.

[ A scrape across the paper indicates the pen suddenly got nudged. ]

Sigh, sorry, just got nudged by that moron that we have to have with us.

Just, be there. I don't want you hurt.

- Your brother, S.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To E from, ' The Red Sand. '   To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:16 am

E, i know you can't reply but i have to send you this letter now. It really is urgent.

I can't believe it myself. But S is absolutely killing himself.

C-sek is failing. There is no C.

Yeah, thats right.

C got caught.

We got her number, theres a recording of it attatched to this letter.

Fucking crap, ain't it ? She was the only mentor we had. With her gone, it's just us. It's up to us now E.

C-Sek can't be now. Or unless we just make it Sek, but.

I know i shouldn't be joking about this, but what else can we do ? You know where to go and at what time, so be there.

- Your Best Friend, K.

[ The recording is here. And you can listen to it, if you'd really like... ]

C : Schitz ? Schitz is that you ?
S : Hell Coi, what the hell are you doing ?

[ Various gunshots are heard in the background. ]

C : Shut up, and listen to me. They're on my tail, i can't hold for much long- Agh.

[ Louder gunshots are heard, as if C was firing herself. ]

K : This is Kendo, Coi what the fuck is up ?
C : Get out of Las Vegas, Now. They know where you are. If they find you it's all over.
K : Coi, what're you on about ?!
C : Kendo ! LISTEN TO ME ! Get Echo and go to Japan, this is serious. If you don't get this sorted out. You'll all die.
S : Give me that. Coi ? Coi you still there ?
C : Schitz, just...
S : .....

[ Footsteps are heard then. ]

C : .... Be a good brother to them both.

[ One last gunshot is heard, then the phone falls to the floor. ]

S : Coi ? Co-

[ The phone recording is then cut off, and static is the only thing able to hear. ]
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: To E from, ' The Red Sand. '   To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:14 am

Dear E.

Sorry about last time, we didn't have the time to get to japan and about your plane being cancelled.

Yeah, that was MY fault. Schitz said that ' we ' didn't want you going there. They'd intercepted the mail we had previously sent, apparently someone in Wammies has been sending the CIA some of these files.

Oh, check it out. I took a picture of Schitz doing something with some files. I maaay have used my elite drawing sk33ls to change it only slightly. [ He had his coat on, it's freezing where we're staying. ]

To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' 130323248

And, even though he says i shouldn't send photos, i managed to pose for one. Just for you. Cool

To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Kankuro-1

Ah shit he's coming. I'll send this now.

- Kendo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To E from, ' The Red Sand. '   To E from, ' The Red Sand. ' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To E from, ' The Red Sand. '
Page 1 of 1