Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
BBs Diary. I_vote_lcapBBs Diary. I_voting_barBBs Diary. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

BBs Diary.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51222

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:27 am

BBs Diary. Bbsdia10
-------------------ENTRY 001 ------------------------------------------------------
Hmm, well...Its my birthday, and my first time doing this...so i guess i'll tell you about my day!
After yesterday's painful events, i have apparently been decribed as a mental case, so, with that in mind, i decided to show everyone what a mental case was.
Having recieved no gifts, i went to make my own entertainment. I went to add the finishing touches to Project Mirror.
Well, after deciding i should finish giving out my punishments for those who were pissing about in my classroom!
I started up the controls, it was running like a dream. Delta B, the only android clone of me, without glitchs was working! Using the camera's, and voice control, i was able to see and speak through it.
So, this is when the fun started!

I had to choose who to mess with first, Gray was there, so it was him.
I must admit, it was a bad choice, having found out, that, that bastard had connected his life to Lilly's. It made me want to kill him more...But the price seemed to deep..
One of the new girls, forgot her name, pulled me off him, and tried to slit the android's throat, which i found highly amusing.
Gray however, was growing week, since i had thrown playing darts into his body in some vital places. Damn i have a good aim! The first was a lucky shot, which made me choose it'd be him to start one. I threw a dart behind me, which sunk deep under the skin in Gray's leg...hehehe. Gotta love the shock on people's faces when the skin in pierced, they know its to late to stop it bleeding. Hehehhe.
The next one was in his rib, which ended up puncturing his lung, spilling blood EVERYWHERE! All over my floor, and feet...smelt great.
Which is when he told me the bad news...so i had to help the smug git!
He was gunna let himself die! Killing my Lil' El....

After that, i went back to make adjustments to Delta B.

Niomie came back in a state! What good timing! She buggared off from detention, so i gave it to her then and there. A nice gaping wound, must be poked continously. It made her cringe, cry and then vomit for about 5 mins' but it was so damn funny, when she KO'd, and landed face first in it all! A mess of vomit and blood, all over her face.
Hehehe.
Of course, when she recovered, she was a little pissed...and did that blowing up thing she does... SHE RUINED DELTA B. Little brat.

Hmmm, i've gone through alot of test subjects today too..she blew them up, because i was messing with her. Then, finally she reached me, and ..blew me up.. urgh. A odd sensation. Luckily, my new little friend Odin, reformed me. He is like a mini puppet guy, who likes to travel around on my shoulder.
What is it with people and my back?

Well, thats about it, i got a nice modified chain saw from Odin, an this diary from the shinigami, Sidoh!
Makes a change from Jam.

My only wish was that Amaya and Lilly were here...
Maybe they would stop my insanity from reaching its peak... Because when it does, theres no turning back...at all....

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 am

--------------------------------------DIARY ENTRY 002-----------------------------
Titled : L. Lawliet...
What a day....seriously, starts out..hmm, i forgot...oh yeh! Well, found out Bronté's thing on her neck is related to crimson, and that the whore crimson took over her mind as a kid! More trouble ahead it seems. We tried using the rings on some things, i carved something in the table when she said crimson and woosh! The ring burnt the table! Then i put it on some of the steak in the fridge... [which is actually crimsons bodily flesh] and left it there, seeing what would happen, IT EXPLODED ON US! Fun times. Not as fun as making Bronté drink blood, and making frozen blood pops.

Anyway, that wasn't much, after i chased after Bronté, since she wanted to leave, guess who i bump into ...L!
He finds out about the deathnotes i have, and arrested me, took me into confinement, blindfolded me, and after a found ways to wind him up, gagged me. Then he sent in Watari to eat jam next to me? It may seem like a torture, but i am stronger than that...although it smelled so sweet...and..anyway...Gray got himself caught too, God knows why, maybe its about his Death note, that he thinks noone knows about..., i can't see your life span Gray? Are you an idiot? Or are you just forgetting that i have the eyes of a shinigami?
Then, Niomie decides to sit and watch, for her enjoyment, she introduced herself to L, as an angel, and so, i got even. When he wanted the questions answered, i told L, about Niomie's death note. He caught her too, but got away, she is a quick one.

I think i drove L to a point, he's never been at before. I told him where i hid the last of the Death notes...I told him, one was in Tokeyo, the other in a place we both know far to well, L.A. Maybe he had really reached his limit...He told Watari to end it, end it all. All i remember is the gun, to my skull, and the crack inside my head....then it all went dark...i believe it was Niomie who saved me, and Sidoh for distracting L for a moment. However, Watari grabbed Niomie, and left with her, still thinking i was dead. L sat and watched me stand up, and walk towards the door.
He let me go...leave with a gaping hole through my skull, put still living...i guess that aptributes towards my later decisions.
Little did i know, was that he'd planned for this, somehow, i guess seeing an angel made him change his mind...
I'm not sure how, and why, a shinigami came to L, at, the worst timing ever! But, it influenced him to write my name in it, i guess he really wanted me dead.

If i hadn't of learned from the teachers and students of Wammy's, i wouldn't of met Steve, even in his absence, he played a vital role in my survival today...
A few years ago, Steve locked me in the Attic, i think L was there too... and placed me under a lie detector, they again, suspected me of being 'Kira', not sure why. After i was cleared of charge, Ryuk showed up, i guess he was bored...
Ryuk wrote down Steve's name into the death note, but being the genious he his, he survived. He created a machine, which pumps electricity into the body, saving you at the last minute, its a very painful experience.....but it was needed, Especially today! After only having a short amount of time to live, i staggered to my lab, turnign on the power, and ramming the machine into my chest. I have a high pain thresh hold, but oh my God, that was painful...

I managed to survive that, little did L know was that the Shinigami he was with, was already bored of his "justice" routine, and tossed me the death note. I got out my pen and ...crossed off my name...hehe, or so it seemed t the others.

I wondered before, why, since i was revived by the angel, i couldn;t see Ls Name or life span, we all then realised, L was already written in one, the shinigami's, although, he somehow spelt it wrong? Oh wait, no, he spelt it correctly, my mistake...

It then hit me, life would be boring without L, hunting me down, always suspecting me ,being my rival...my..role model...
I offered him the machine in my chest, since it seems to have worked he denied it, saying he was evil. Evil? I said to him that noone is pure, and that he only killed me, and i survived it. His body grew weaker, as it sat next to me, the time had finally arrived for L.
The time he'd been waiting for...the end of his life.
Or so he thought.
I smiled at his body, [which by this time, had blood around it from the when he coughed it up...] and pulled out the death note, and left.

As i walked out, i closed my eyes, then looked to the death notes blank pages, soon to find L, tucking on the back of my jacket weakly, of course he lived, its L, he's strong.
He gave me the machine, and fell to the floor again, he looked dead once again.
I pulled out the loose page of the death note, and placed it on him...
I wrote his name on it, giving him another 12 days.
He said he had faith in me, and Near...My rival, wasted...i had to do something!
After he came to, i was already kneeling infront of him, smirking.
He said i was a good man at heart....i told him not to go so far, Niomie and Bronté, looked like they disagreed too. Heh'
He stuffec pocky into his mouth, feeling somewhat better i guess.

Not sure what happend to him now, he left, without saying a word, some of the others said he's dead, and that his eyes exploded...not to sure...

I decided to stitch up my skull, infront of everyone, good times, good memories and good nightmares.
I'm going to bed, i will be resting for a while, my body will need to adapt, after cheating death once again.
I dout i'll be writing in you, my diary for a while...i guess we'll see...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: ......What a day..   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:10 pm

------------------------DIARY ENTRY 003 ---------------------------------

I have good news, and news thats not so good...
My love, my wife, and well, in all honesty, my life, is alive. Its never been so good to see Amaya's smile. First thing i saw, was a rose, rolling across the floor...then her perfect feet, i knew who it was instantly, i followed her body up to her perfect bright eyes.
However, shortly after, Sai mentioned Lilly. We both came to realise the reason for Lilly being with Gray, and not one another....
In the confusion of Amaya leaving, we both foolishly believe she was one another, or in the care of the newer nanny.
Gray arrived with Lilly, so we could see our daughter. We were told that she was found in an alley, beaten up...alone... how did this happen? I promised that i would never allow Lilly or Amaya to be harmed...why do i fail at it so much?
Worst of all, she is afraid of Amaya, after Gray whispered something...maybe i was imagining that. She only hugged me when Gray said it was safe, and ....she called Gray "Daddy"....i felt crushed, and i still do. How did this happen? All because Crimson got in the way, speaking of which, all leads of who attacked Lilly, lead to Crimson. It was a hunch...

Amaya left, clearly upset. A little later, i was given the privalage to spend time with Lilly. Of course, Gray was there too... Then we put her to bed, i tucked her in, i'd missed doing that, so much.

I was asked to upgrade Gray's katana, he wanted to apply the Anti-Vixie rings into the metal of the blade. It didn't take long, with my technology, but it was tricky. Got a few burns. But it looked fantastic.

On return to the hallway, I found out that Sapphyre had returned, in Hikari's body, i was allowed to kill her. It let off some steam. Even if Hikari is like the only nice Hatori, but Grays Katana delt with that, you know, burning it through her neck because of the vixie...ism and the force of the blade shattering her skull and pinning her to the wall, good honest fun for me. She is back, but weak. However, during this event, i found out Crimson was alive...I was right...

Soon after, Niomie's crazed mother broke into Wammy's, threatening her. Apparently Gray poisoned Niomie somehow....this slipped past me...
I owed Niomie alot. She has saved me more than enough times, She was a good kid at heart. Even with all her haters.
Her crazed mother killed Niomie...i tried to stop her, but i was too late, to slow...even as a Lycan.

Anyway, Sai returned, he had Crimson under control. All i see as she walks in, is her smug face, she looks careless. She said she no longer cares, and insantity is taking over even more than before...
However, she still has a cold streak. She started mentioning Lilly, saying that she isn't going to be safe for much longer. I grabbed her neck out of rage...when Gray suddenly got the feeling of being punched in the face, weird...then it all clicked, not only if Gray dies, Lilly will follow, but its also pain....If one feels pain, so does the other. What a curse. The amount of times i've threatened Gray...i almost killed him...oh no. I hurt her...i punchered her lung too? Noone told me this...i feel terrible.
I ran to Lilly, telling Gray to finish Crimson. Lilly is more important than revenge on that whore.
When i got to her, i found it was Serenity who did it, she was under Crimsons control. Typical. I grabbed Lilly, she held onto me tightly. I pushed Serenity down. Gray came in, holding Crimsons head...after the commotion, serenity was free'd, she apologized, and all bruises were healed.

We all had to hide because of Watari, walking around. Luckily he missed Crimsons headless corpse, thanks to Serenity being a pain to him. He told her to go to bed.
Gray destroyed Crimsons body, whilst i put Lilly back to bed. She again referred to Gray as her dad...

We found out why crimson keeps coming back, each time she takes over someone else, first its her dolls, after they all die, its her family....after that, its everyone she's met, always youngest to oldest... I am aware that Lilly is the youngest, even if she doesn't see me as her dad anymore, i will protect her none the less, she is my daughter, i made a promise. Noone will harm her again. She has so many looking out for her now, lucky kid. She's so smart, grown up so fast...

I will go to sleep now, even as i write, i have been watching over Lilly to my side. She's so cute, and looks so relaxed in her old bed.
Its a shame she'll want to go back with Gray, i missed her like i missed Amaya.
Everyone i love, is leaving me. Everyone i cared for, seems to forget or run off...or die. Everyone i protect, doesn't seem to care, or realise.
I do my best for them...

I guess having a wife and kid did soften me up. Luckily noone else will be reading this....
Good night diary, at least you will be of peace of mind, unlike myself.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:24 am

---------------------Diary Entry 004--------------------
Hmm, what can i say? Not like i have much exciting news or anything? Well, i guess, Niomie some how showed up again, she's a little different. Apparently she's like, 99% Angel now, not half and half. No longer a cross breed, hybrid thing. I also saw Kage and Steve again. Its been a while. OHH, i also met a new guy, he made me these really awesome rollar blades. They have motors inside them, meaning they are alot more exciting than normal rollar blades. I think he said they are called Air tracks?
I need practise.

Hmph. I've found various voodoo dolls of me and my family. Not to happy at that.

Never the less, i will remain dormant at present.
I think will lay back, get some more work done. I do enjoy my work. I get paid well, and it is enjoyable.

People have been thinking I've gone soft, little do they know, that it is part of my act. This body is an illusion to them all. This version of me...is what they wish to see of me.
Little do they know is that my plan has been working all along.
Do they trust me? Should they trust me? Thats for them to find out.

Once a vision of his nightmares, always a vision of his nightmares....I am him, and he is me. However, I am here, he....is lost. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 am

-----------------------Diary Entry 005----------------------------
Well, this is basically for a few days, since i've been busy travelling between here, Texas and France. Gord. It all started when Shauna came back, she was a little pissy since i reminded her of Paul, well, maybe it wasn't the best of ideas. She stabbed me in the arm, but it hurt Gray, so i was happy. She then went off on one, and left. Women. Well, Sisters.

She said Paul was on his way, and i was allowed to kill him, even if she thinks he was attractive....thats attractive? He has side burns! (Or what looked like them, may of been his retarded hair style. Someones been watching to many Westons, and fantasising about being the bad guy ) Well, had. Untill i poured gasoline over him, Nariko finished him off.

I had to go help Shauna, since she was drowning. What a dope, letting herself into that. Now i find out that Paul injected her with like 10 lots of the crimson virus, Greeaaat. She thinks i didn't hear her, bless. I may of been tired, but its me, i hear everything. Hello, lycan? Oh, shauna is also part lycan....Odd this.

Hmm. What else? Ohh, there was a new kid that joined, Icarus, reminded me of the old legend.

He's afraid of me, Dare and Steve. Ah..Steve..
I feel really bad, tick tock offered me a big price to destroy what Steve's been working on. His ATs! I found it difficult, but i did it. I had to contaminate the inside of the box. I then left him in Texas.

After a long time chasing Shauna and Niomie, (since Niomie was being a pain, and teleporting her) i found Shauna...By accident. I'd been assigned a hit in France, a chatué, I climbed to the top, and who do i find? Shauna! Nothing better than casually sniping someone, and watching their brains explode infront of your sister. She then told me, it was her who asked for the hit, the guy was a rapiest, apparently he'd been bothering her. And the fact that she was entitled the chatué on his death. Heh, sneaky.

After sometime talking, and Gray finding us somehow, and pushing me off the roof...we went inside, Gray having gone home...thank christ.

Me and Shauna continued to talk, she mentioned that I used to dress up as a pirate...or something..i don't remember this. Also, i think she is jealous that i'm smarter than her. -snigger-

I tested her on somethings, the ring didn't burn her at first, but after a while, a burn showed up. Pitty. Lets hope she's right. Lets hope she does have control.. I feel a little closer to her now. It'd be a shame to kill someone you can have a decent convosation with...

Oh yeah, Tick tock is dead apparently.
The name Tick tock was given to the guy who made my ATs, from Steve, Yasu' called Steve Dictonary, its catchy. Yasu' called me Dog...i understand that. Echo was whore, hehe. And Gray was Douche...Agreed.

The night ended, i got to tired to talk, and went to sleep in Shauna's bed....i wonder where she slept...i dare to think.
All i hope, is that she's not into incest.

Thats about it.
Untill next time diary, see ya'.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 am

------------------Diary entry 006-------------------------------
Eugh, i've been so tired lately. Not to sure why. Maybe its stress. Dare's dead, apparently. Shauna is going all twisted and crazy, because of the crimson virus. Nariko is sticking live animals into her body...parts..i'm not even going to remind myself.
Apparently "the headmaster made Nariko the school torturer" Why would a school need one? What the hell?
Not when they have me.
Hmm, what else? Oh, L has made a new thing to play with. 'C' or Cleaner, has arrived in Wammys's. She is here to pick up the pieces and mop up the mess that the crimson virus left. She's now looking for Shauna to help her. Lets hope she can huh?
Shauna is my only sibling left... Guess i should savour it. Keep her alive, the stories she tells me, of our childhood make me feel happy, i don't often remember them, but sometimes i pretend i don't, so she will continue with the story... sad. Why has her being here, brought back me being a brother? I don't like this feeling of caring, its annoying.
Sigh.
Well, i'm to tired to write anymore...may go watch horror movies before i go to bed, sweet dreams for me tonight.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:05 am

--------------------Diary Entry 007-------------------------------
Titled - I hate you all.
Now i know, that my complete and utter privacy has been depleted, i think i should tell you all something. I never had complete trust in my diary.
There are still things i keep from it, never know which little shit is going to read it, huh?
If i wrote everything down in here, it'd ruin my plans.
And for whoever reads this, is going to get a nasty suprise at some point in the next week, heres one for Shauna.
[A BABY PHOTO OF SHAUNA IS STUCK TO THE PAGE]
Isn't that sweet?? She got beans all up her face, and is sat on the potty. Cute... Actually its kinda scary. Nariko, make a copy of that bitch.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:10 am

--------------Diary Entry 008-----------------------------------------
Ahahahaha, i got 5 new clients lined up! Means more travel. I can buy Amaya a real nice anniversary present, and bring something back for Lilly.
Apparently the head of my victims isn't a suitble gift for a 4 year old...She doesn't care! A kid after my own heart. D'aw.

I took her to the zoo earlier, she giggled like a crazy hyena.
So i joined her.

Then we got kicked out...
Heh.
Public disruption or something. Meh, he's on my list!
Managed to swipe a teddy for Lilly on the way out, steathly as always.

Anyway, i best pack my gear, i got to travel from Newcastle, to France, to Japan, then over to America. Private jet included. Well,i guess i can't walk through customs with a intervention sniper and not get asked why huh?
I have also been asked to make a scene in France, once i find the guy, i get to string him up, and rip his skin off....now that brings back memories.
I have to carve his body into a way, that frames a rival company.
Like that will work, the police will suspect them anyway, ah well, there loss.

I wonder where Shauna is staying, its ironic that i have to travel through these places, France, Japan and the US...heh. Well, hope she's doing well. I'd still not wear her shoes, shoes are annoying. Soo restricting.

Halloween soon, my favourite.
There are also exams coming up and the Halloween holiday, which they are yet to find out about... I planned it. A nice suprise is for my pupils, if they are good, they get the treat, if not, trick it is.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

-------------------------------Diary entry 009----------------------
Hahaha....More and more people know about my little secret.. This can't be good at all. Damn Liza, she can't keep her little mouth shut. Maybe i should help her with that. As for Shauna, i no longer care what she thinks.

She had a death note.
I was working, i ended up killing her best agent for money, which turned out to be her "boyfriend" Shame on you Shauna. You let that happen to him, you sat and watched as it all happened? You could of stopped it. But you didn't. Family is a let down, i expected better from you, being a "criminal is disguise".

She wrote me in her death note, and watched in wonder as i remarkably survived its brutal attack. Want to know why?
Because i plan ahead Shauna.
Electricity is what has powered my survival. Bloody hurts though.
I know your going to read this at some point, and as your sibling, i feel i should just really piss you off some more.
I heard Hikari is bringing back Sam for you, good luck in your life. May we never cross paths again.

As i suspected, none of Shauna's little Vixie friends like me, did they ever? I don't really care, i am friendly at times, but you know.

Anyway, no need to be all doom and gloom, i have reason to believe that Amaya is pregnant, again. Ha! Wow, the anniversary was more eventful that I last remembered. Although we did get pretty plastered after our meal. Fun times Amaya. Fun times.

You are the only one i care for, and Lilly of course.
You are the only one i will protect, untill the very end.
You are, a little piece of Heaven.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:48 am

[This sheet is not existant anymore, after letting his feelings out, he ate this sheet of his diary!]

------------------------------BBsDiaryEntry---------------------
Its funny, only a few know my ...real condition. Not even Amaya. I do love her, and Lilly.
Which is weird, i am not sure how. Perhaps i developed that ability after the years of admiring her and her way of being herself.
Observiving the kids of Wammys, they spoke of love and relationships.
Guess i picked it up from that. Definatly didn't learn it from L.

What really is love? is it a feeling, an emotion, or ...is it a phase, a condition or a moment?

If she is pregnant, i am indeed happy for her, I will help her and be with her...
If Liza and those Vixies let me.
And Shauna...
Will they plan a sabotage?
If they do, i have a nasty suprise for them.
They try anything, i'll do something so destructive, not even Crimson could match it. Heh'.

Everyone underestimates my limits. My kindness has created a cloak, i am a shadow, waiting for the night. Waiting untill my entire existance can be seen and extend.

Will Science Help? of course. I am still living. And will remain to.
Will friends help? What friends?
Will Amaya help? She has so far, and her amazing use will continue to. I do love her. I do.

What will be the outcome?

Red mist.
and a new reputation...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm

[Again, this page is missing from the diary]
-Scribblings on one of the diary pages-
I'm a killer
Cold and wrathful
Silent sleeper
I've been inside your bedroom
I've murdered half the town
Left you love notes on their headstones
I'll fill the graveyards
Until I have you

Moonlight walking
I smell your softness
Carnivorous and lusting
To track you down among the pines
I want you stuffed into my mouth
Hold you down and tear you open
Live inside you
Oh, love I'd never hurt you

But I'll grind against your bones
Until our marrows mix
I will eat you slowly
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood pulled through my veins
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood...

I wake in terror
Blackbirds screaming
Dark cathedrals spilling
Midnight on their alters
I'm your servant
My immortal
Pale and perfect
Such unholy heaving
The statues close their eyes
The room is changing
Break my skin
And drain me

Ancient language
Speak through fingers
The awful edges
Where you end and I begin
Inside your mouth
I cannot see
There's catastrophe
In everything I'm touching
As I sweat and crush you

And I hold your beating chambers
Until they beat no more
You die like angels sing
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood

You're a ghost, love
Nightgown flowing
Your body blue and walking
Along the continental shelf
You are a dream among the sharks
Beautiful and terrifying
Living restless
We dance in dark suspension

And you bury me
In the ocean floor beneath you
Where they'll never hear us scream
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Ohhhhh
The horror of our love
Never so much blood............

the words seem...like they belong in my mind, they leak from my mouth, yet i am not the creator, they seem so right...My mind feels at peace when i utter these lyrics.....some darkness is dwelling in my brain, it wants to.....escape.

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 pm

--------------------------Diary Entry 10----------------------
To Shauna,
Me and you? You have no clue, what it takes to be a criminal mastermind.
First you fight, then you grind.
Untill you stick the pieces together, plan ahead, and of course, don't be afraid.
Every drop of red, is a symbol of your noblility, dear Shauna.
Forget reality, but always keep in mind that its there. Plan around it.

If your giving it up? Then cover up, what you left behind. Get someone else to do your dirty work. You are smart, and now you are free from the restrictions of childhood and family. Free from me, being your annoying little brother. If you wish to meet Lilly, i will allow you to, i cannot deny you your family if you want it, and i guess i cannot deny Lilly, her auntie Shauna, either.

I guess i'd like to say, good luck for the future.

And i understand me not be invited to your wedding. Guess we're even huh? You didn't come to mine.

Perhaps i will see you around, and don't worry, i won't harm your "Husband" if you become married. And i guess i apologize for it. Give Sam my regrets, say i'm your brother, he won't know it was me right? Hm, either way, good luck.

Ohh, also, i think Amaya is pregnant....

-B
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

[Another removed page-These are also scribblings on the walls.]

Before the story begins, is it such a sin,
for me to take what's mine, until the end of time
We were more than friends, before the story ends,
And I will take what's mine, create what
God would never design

Our love had been so strong for far too long,
I was weak with fear that
something would go wrong,
before the possibilities came true,
I took all possibility from you
Almost laughed myself to tears,(hahaha)
conjuring her deepest fears
(come here you fucking bitch)

Must have stabbed her fifty fucking times,
I can't believe it,
Ripped her heart out right before her eyes,
Eyes over easy, eat it eat it eat it

She was never this good in bed
even when she was sleepin'
now she's just so perfect I've
never been quite so fucking deep in
it goes on and on and on,
I can keep you lookin' young and preserved forever,
with a fountain to spray on your youth whenever

’Cause I really always knew that my little crime
would be cold that's why I got a heater for your thighs
and I know, I know it's not your time
but bye, bye
and a word to the wise when the fire dies
you think it's over but it's just begun
baby don't cry

You had my heart, at least for the most part
’cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
let's make a new start
’cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
but baby don't cry

Now possibilities I'd never considered,
are occurring the likes of which I'd never heard,
Now an angry soul comes back from beyond the grave,
to repossess a body with which I'd misbehaved

Smiling right from ear to ear
Almost laughed herself to tears

Must have stabbed him fifty fucking times
I can't believe it
Ripped his heart out right before his eyes
Eyes over easy
Eat it eat it eat it

Now that it's done I realize the error of my ways
I must venture back to apologize from somewhere far beyond the grave

I gotta make up for what I've done
’Cause I was all up in a piece of heaven
while you burned in hell, no peace forever

but bye, bye
and a word to the wise when the fire dies
but baby don't cry

’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, We fell apart
Let’s make a new start
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry

I will suffer for so long
(What will you do, not long enough)
To make it up to you
(I pray to God that you do)
I'll do whatever you want me to do
(Well then I’ll grant you a chance)
And if it's not enough
(If it’s not enough, If it’s not enough)
If it's not enough
(Not enough)
Try again
(Try again)
And again
(And again)
Over and over again
(Over and over again)
We’re coming back, coming back
We’ll live forever, live forever
Let’s have a wedding, have a wedding
Let’s start the killing, start the killing

Do you take this man in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(Yes, I do.)
Do you take this woman in death for the rest of your unnatural life?
(I do.)
I now pronounce you...

but bye, bye
And a word to the wise when the fire dies
but baby don't cry

’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime, we fell apart
Let’s make a new start
’Cause everybody's gotta die sometime yeah
But baby don't cry

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 am

---------------------------------------BBs Diary------------------------

Shauna,
It isn't like me to do things like this on request.....well it is, but not writing a letter to you, but i guess i should at least be polite and reply to you. Since i gave you all those years of neglect.

Come whenever, free always...
Like i have stuff planned anymore.

Even. Yeh. I guess so.

Its only a hunch with Amaya, but she was dropping hints. What do you think? Maybe she'd talk to girls more...

If she is, i hope it goes well...
Anyway, i will end it here Shauna.

-B
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 am

--------------------------BBs Diary - Entry 011 --------------------
[Alot of this is written in blood...]

The time is drawing closer....
I wished my eyes would be wrong....
But i can see it, i can smell it....
I can...feel it.
I can feel it in my blood, in my heart...

Its me...
I do it...
How can this be?
I didn't see it at the beginning, but i continued living, happily.

"The secret side of me, i never let you see, i keep it caged, but i can't control it, so keep away from me."

"It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
Maybe it's inside of me, stop this monster"

Shinigami eyes...
I see the truth...
Why must i be cursed this way..?

I'm a killer, cold and wrathful..

I've been inside your bedroom, i've murdered half the town...

"Ancient language
Speak through fingers
The awful edges
Where you end and I begin
Inside your mouth
I cannot see
There's catastrophe
In everything I'm touching
As I sweat and crush you"

There time ...draws to an end...
Should i look to the future?
Should i fulfil fate..?
What to do...?
I wish ...he'd tell me what to do...

I can't control myself, i need to be detained...from myself...
But the rage builds in my body...
It will not be controllable for much longer...

'A' killed themselves...I gain full power...'B'...backup...

If someone is reading this...i suggest you get out of Wammy's, And quickly...this is a warning...The one i speak of maybe you...
You...
I see your death.

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

----------------------DIARY ENTRY 012---------------------------
[This page has been removed, and hidden for the time being. This is apparent in the numbering - 12 is missing]

...It happened...
It really happened...
I wasn't dreaming...
Like normal...
But...
It happend!

Now i realise the darkness in my mind..
I know what was spiralling like a vulture on the scorching desert, over a rotting carcuss....
What was spiralling in my mind..
What was consuming my subconsious..
What really was the reason for my anger...
For my rage...
For my actions....

It wasn't random,
it wasn't chance...
it was a much greater force,
a force we look up to...
A force we learn from...
the reason we are all here...
The one who started it all...
it was...

It was L.

The events today made me feel like i am wanted in this dismal orphanage..
I feel needed, cared for...
i felt like a new person,
i felt...like him....and not a "back-up"
We were equal...
...At last..

Amaya has been a driving force in my life, but never was she the one to be the entire force. She helped me, but now, her absenses drive me further into the ground.

I have been lifted from the dirt...
But what is the meaning of this maddness...?
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 pm

---------------------DIARY ENTRY 013--------------------------

Diary, can i even trust you?
The events today...........
And yesterday...
Today is a new start.
I'm sat in Ls office, writting this.
I'm actually sat cozily under his desk.

Where to start.
Yesterday. I found out i cannot control what emotions i have very well.
Gray had to stop me from blurting out my emotions.
Close call..

Basically, yesterday was mostly consumed by a trip to London, and the shinigami realm...

I followed Liza to London, after finding out where she'd left the Hatori's.
The girl was so predictable.

Tower bridge.
Under it, i find metal cages. With everyone in them....including Shauna..
Why Shauna?
After dragging all the cages to the edge, i find out their life spans have rapidly reduced from these incidents...Shauna's was over...as was Bronté's.
Gray delt with Bronté, i said my...farewells to my last relative, Shauna..
Rest in peace big sister.
I am sorry for the grief i have caused you...
I ...had to kick her back into the water..

I got Liza back, as i previously saw...Her life span was coming to an end.
I was her death.
I ripped out my chain blade, and decapitated her. Her head flew into the Thames, her body collapsed onto the floor. After the repetative, annoyances she caused with stones. I used it on her.

Like i said to her, "You are a stone, you will remain a stone. Noone will pick you up, you shall remain on the ground." I forcefully kicked her body in, throwing the large rock onto it....watching her sink...like a stone.

I get back to the cages to find a new one...With Crimson in...but oh no, not mentalist Crimson, the real deal. The one LIZA had been impersionating for 4 years. How did we not see it sooner?
The little bitch.

Gray and I carried Crimson, Hikari, Kymisha, Rosa and Lilly back to Wammy's. Me being in Lycan form - Gray human. He looked a little weak after.
We all had a nice disussion on how we will be on crime watch due to the amount of CCTV.
Fun.

I followed Steve to this...place..
it took us to the shinigami realm...
what was he really planning?

immortality?
Living for ever is fine, its just living with yourself....that will drag you into the dirt. I left, feeling i'd rather excist, than risk it.
Not sure what happened after.

I relaxed, untill Gray got back....

He has to stay in my room because his house was burnt down...

The irony.

It was like a sleep over...at first.
We chatted, about past relationships etc...
Then went to sleep.

I was abruptly woken up by Gray poking me..
Then telling me more in-depth, of what he knows...
Diary, i am afraid your audience will not find out in full detail what he taught me...
But i am now drinking Sake at 8am... Yeah...

And ended up having to...get changed infront of him, because he used some water spell on me! (secretly crying inside) He then stole my boxers from my wash pile, put them on his head, then licked them! He's keeping them, ooft. I'm not wearing them again. To scared.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 am

----------------------Diary entry 014------------------------------------
Finally, it is bed time.
Gray just went to sleep. Hopefully no suprises when i wake up huh?

What a day this has been.

After coming back from Ls office, i find Niomie, and the usuals in the hallway.

Weird thing is, it went all dark.. Niomies..mother appears..
And starts going on about some crazy shit..
Apparently, she is my mother.. who gave me up, and left me to be adopted, by Shauna's mum...We were all to young...
Back then mum and dad were happy....not to sure what happened in the end...
Adopted...related to Niomie? Her mum is my mum?
I don't know what is more shocking.
Seems i've tried to kill ...both my mothers now. Wonderful.
Whatever, i will still see her as Niomie.

The ironic thing is that we started hearing noises. It was Shauna! But...in shinigami form... Obviously, her new look had some designer looking shoes on...
Typical.

Hmm..Itachi started slagging off L, which was amusing since L was stood on the stairs behind him.
Went a little something like, "So Itachi, your calling L a stupid bastard?"
"Yes, i am."
"Really? L?"
"Yes, L! Why?"
"...turn around dipshit."
Then L punched him in the face. Ha!

-------------This part being cut out of the diary----------------------------

Speaking ..of this particular person. .. .. it appears that he is becoming more persistant with his... 'teasing'..
Behind the innocence lies something dark..
Lollipops to start with.....then dropping them on the floor...
Then bending, picking it up...that part was...shocking.....ish..
Especially with what he did on the way up...
The whole event esculated and esculated....untill it got a little to much..
Especially for you diary.

In the end, i had to stop him. I feel bad..
Poor Amaya...
Her trust in me must be withering away, just like her dropping life span..
I told L this, and how i felt.
He simply said, "I'll always be here for you, Beyond."
My saddened mind was helped by his words, and the warm embrace..
What am i doing? How did...this start? I wonder how long untill people realise we've been lying to them for years..

We've never been rivals...always friends....
Ever since LABB, was over...
We never really tried to kill one another, and we always planned stuff together. Even when we had that one episode where "Watari shot me in the head"....we had to hide out friendship...i'm a murderer. L can't be assosiated with someone like me...at least, not by the worlds "innocent, and judgemental" eyes.

I told him about Niomie...the angels...
I told him about Steve, and the device...
Whilst i was working on my prototype, i was also working on his...
Live forever...or die together...

Our words combined in a solid pact.

i asked him what would happen if Amaya or the others found out...
he said "They won't...its our secret..."
After our time together, he had to leave. L had other commitments. He used his break to see me...No wonder he eats while he works....
My mind is as confused as my body...
I suppose leaving this section in here will provide the noisy students with to much infomation...i best remove it..

-----------Diary continuing now-------------------------------------

Well, soon after, Nariko decided to finally wake up. Lazy bitch.
Amusing thing was, she walked out bald. Niomie Shaved her. So i made Britney Spears jokes to piss her off....she looked like she was gunna kill me..HA.

Everyone started going to bed after Echo and her puppet had stopped pissing around.
The puppet left me with a burn mark on my cheek...that will last for a few days. Whatever. Didn't hurt, i've had worse burns...

It was getting late, which is bringing me closer to where i am now.
Me and Gray were talking for around an hour, he seems a little down. He appears to be missing Sai, not to sure why. I guess its his mind, he can keep whatever he wants a secret.
We discussed how he locked away his emotions.
"Gray, locking up your emotions forever will tear you apart...you need to let them out sometimes."
He didn't seem to convinced..
So i tried cheering him up.
Didn't work to well either..
However, after resuming my Concentration pose...i came to a solution.
A good old Hot chocolate.
He looked at me weirdly, but then agreed to having one.

I have to admit, my masterpieces - my hot chocolates- are bloody brilliant.
I am amazing.

I went to make us both one. I gave him the big mug. He needed it most.

It was amusing. The whipped cream made moustaches. I saw a few smiles escape his lips...hey, its a start.

A long day diary.
I think its time for bed. Sleep well.

Sweet dreams...i know i will...for once.

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:39 pm

-----------Diary Entrey 015------------------
...My mind...dear diary...is completely fucked over..
along with my body after today's events...
I ..i don't even remember half of it anymore..
I know had a chat with Watari, concerning...issues...that i will not go into for safety.

Then, Mal shows up...she is rather mad at me...probably because of the whole..Liza being her sister...yadda yadda yadda i killed Liza...blah blah blah.

But anyway, that part is not of importance.
The one thing that really PISSED ME OFF...was when her little demon friend...appeared...with Lilly...
Lilly was KO'd...what had they done..
Why can I never provent these things, only cause them?
They took out their annoyance on my daughter, rather on me...but i guess they realised, thats the one thing that would work.

I will kill them..
I will kill Anyone, who hurts Lilly.
Over protective?
Perhaps.
We managed to get away from them, after getting Lilly back, and her falling asleep in my arms out of exhaustion. Gray, Steve, Mal and Echo all started Arguing, i had to get out of there...
So, i left. Not saying a word to the scrapping little muts.

I couldn't take Lilly to her "nanny", so i took her to my room. Put her in my bed and tucked her in. Mal said i was a bad father...
i kind of agree..
Gray and Shauna don't agree, they say that its because of me, that she is still alive in this place, without a scratch on her...still...i get her into so much shit. Poor kid..

Gray came in and joined me by Lilly's side, he is also protecting her.
Shauna, in her new shinigami form, paid a visit at this time, and was curious to my...slightly morbid state of mind. However, this was the first time she had met Lilly, and she commented on her cuteness.

All was starting to get better...

But of course, this is Wammy's house, whenever is there peace for at least 5 minutes? I mean really...

Echo and her ...annoying puppet decided to burst in, Nariko soon after the drama has started again.

Echo's puppet...ermm Hidan or whatever.. The Puppet that has left me with a burn on my cheek from yesterday..
His ...well, no hearted nature decided to lock onto our current weaknesss...and shove his cannons in her face.

I was not dealing with this again. Like i said, NOONE HURTS LILLY!
I stood up, flicking out my grappeling gun and my magnum, aiming both of them in his face..
Even if i knew, it wouldn't do any good...
He laughed, and said that if i shot him, his control would be destroyed...and so would Lilly. It was what i feared...
Luckily, Shauna got my hints, and grabbed Lilly and fled.

Unfortunatly for me, the puppet still shot in their direction...
And that, dear diary, is how i got a very large, gapping hole in my chest...
I jumped in the way...
Ash just ripped through my body...
all i can say is...
pain...
so much pain.
It was in my blood, it was in my lungs...it was everywhere..
I'd been shot into the wall.

Even Nariko was shocked, she came to my aid and protected me from another brutal attack by smashing a lamp shade over the puppets head...
giving me time to painfully and weakly drag my carcuss of a body into the hallway, behind the sofas...
My attempts to fix my self ended up failing...
A shift to lycan was being slowed and almost blocked by the thickness of the ash...the signals would not reach my brain.

I had to resort to changing parts of my body, like my arms and legs for example...
Using them to move faster...untill Nariko picked me up and threw me at the stairs...
all i can say again is...PAIN.
There went a few more ribs.

Somehow, i managed to drag myself up into the attic...
my body is stronger than i believed...but it has its limits.

After reaching the confinement doors...i collapses, a thick trail of blood and ash behind me.
I coughed and spluttered up more blood and ash..
The pain was getting to much...
I felt myself fading away...
My attempts to save my daughter...
were going to kill me...

The puppets followed through the door, Nariko bursting in after...
i think she threw something at him...and stole his hair, and made it pink...
great timing Nariko...all i can say...
By the way, that was sarcasm.

However, The puppet seemed to have exhausted its energy/ash supply or whatever it has...and fell onto the floor motionless..
As did I..
Shauna walked in with Lilly, holding her shinigami hand..somehow.
Lilly looked shocked, and hid into Shauna.
Guess its reasonable...my blood was all over the room, a large...burning hole through my chest....

I continued to cough, my eyes growing heavy, my sight fading...
All i remember was darkness...
No voices...
Nothing...

Then...something happened...
Amara and Tamara showed up...
The two twins with bizaar but i have to say wonderful powers of healing...and judging people.
When i woke up, the hole was gone..

When you cheat death so much, you never understand the value of life...you just...ignore it.....
Untill you do it for someone you love.
I thought I was going to leave my daughter alone in that house...
That house with all the people, who are trying to kill each other, to overcome there competition...
Beat them at wits...or at least try...
Dying isn't always the answer.....

I am greatful to the twins, and to Shauna for protecting Lilly.
I am greatful for this life.....
I am greatful to Lilly, who somehow still manages to love me back.

She kissed me on the cheek, as i sat up weakly to hug her.
Made me realise that once in this life, we have a chance to create something amazing...
That thing to me, is Lilly.
A kid after my own heart.
See, thats the softness....this is why i try not to die so much diary, it mind fucks me.

I even apologized to Shauna for everything i did to her...And thanked Nariko..
WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO.

Anyway...
The photo from Ls office is still in my pocket...i need to return it sometime...
That day was fun, being undercover at that formal event with him was...something to remember. We looked pretty awesome, the bright purple shirts and black ties where something new, but Noone suspected a thing...and from this day on. Noone realised that L and B where at that event.

Urgh, i'm doing it again.
Where's Niomie when i need her? She is fun to annoy. Being my...real sister and all.
i guess she's okay for a sister. A little sister. Guess i have tried to save her in the past aswell.

Anyway diary, i am going to stop rambling on about my 'feelings' and go out and ... walk..
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Wow...What a dull day...

Apparently someone named "AB" is related to me somehow...She thinks she is better because she has an A at the beginning of her name. Hmph. She wishes. Another sister? How is that possible? She said 'mum' needed a new hobby...agreed.

Mal gave me this needle full of fluid... Great. Confusing. She said Ally injected Lilly with the Crimson virus...
I'm worried. What if it contains the virus? How can i trust this demon? If i give Lilly the "Anti-virus" how do i know it won't do something worse?

What if someone got confused?
Urgh, i don't know what to do...

Guess the future brings, what it wants...

Today, i wanted to go into the garden for some peace. I was out there, thinking of that song again...
The crows...they seemed to be indicating something.
They say that crows appear around death....or indicate that death is near...Hmm.

The storm finally started, i was out in the rain. My clothes were soaked through. I bet they could see my tattoo...meh. I like it At least they haven't seen the other one....i think only Grays seen that... And thats because he was paedoing.
Anyway, Echo showed up too, looking for Mello....Mello....God.
I ended up telling her about what happened a few years ago...
i'd kill mello if i had a chance. Argh.
I don;t have a clue where he is though. All i know is that he is off writing some book about Ls solved cases......not much else...

Anyway diary, i'm off to bed.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Lololol at this.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Diary, i'm gunna make this short and sweet.

i don't really remember much of today anymore.

The only thing i remember at the moment is Gray...
Gray.
Gray.
Gray.
Gray....
DAMN YOU GRAY.

First, he randomly strips down to his boxers, so i found time for revenge.

I snuck in with cold water and poured it over him....

Bad idea...
But funny.
You know, cold, wet...
sticks to skin....
you see...well to much.

HOWEVER, he decides to make me wet...
wait..
He poured old water over me...

Arghhh. Well, at least it washed off the mud eh?

So, we were both stood there, soaked.

He tried to rape me, the usual.

I get backed up against a wall. Standard...

Then Niomie walks in....
Baddddddddd times.

She looks a little off, although, Gray did get a little carried away with his uhh, nakedness....

She covered her eyes.

Poor kid.

Anyway....i am...still looking for Ryuzaki...yeh...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:18 am

Diary, i am knackered.

I'm gunna make this short.

A short trip to the garden, turned into an eventful trip to the grocery store.

I'd picked up some jam on the way in.. the guy at the counter (waiting to be "served") was suspious. I know the sort.
So, i killed him.
A nice violent head smash on the bar and a few smacks from my cricket bat . Works well.
Blood everywhere... I had to say why i did it. Niomie, shauna, Nariko and Gray didn't understand.
He had a 50 cal. magnum, a small flick blade and a balacalava. See what i mean when i know the sort?

Then i casually brought my jam.

The guy on the till was terrified...
So i handed him my Rue Ryuzaki card. A little harmless fun.

Niomie wanted to kill him. No! He will remember me, and my face. But noone else will. Camera's were destroyed.

Hmm, Niomie.
She wanted to kill something. So we went looking..
She found a pregnant woman...
2 kills in one..
She asked if it was okay...
Guess it will be happening soon anyway..

Then...i looked to her, her life span...it..
it was at zero?

What was the meaning of it?
I thought it was Shauna, and her death note...i have no proof, but it is a suspision which got us in an arguement later.

Niomie died today.

I carried her back to Wammy's, placed her on her bed. A fresh daisy on her body in respect and covered her with my jacket...

Guess i am caring at times.

i found the missing piece to her diary...
it read that she cared about me...
i feel bad.
She's dead...
my real sister, gone..

I had to leave.

I then got into the arguement with Shauna. This new girl believed my story was best fitting to the situation. I think her name is Tamara aswell.

We then got onto the subject of Lilly..
The injection..

I've done it.

Shauna said it was the same as what she got in her, and it helped.

Lilly was ill. She needed out help.

She rest silently in her sleep, cute as always. I injected her with it. She didn't even stir. Her arm starting to bleed from the small puncture wound. At first, i used my thumb, but theni saw the plasters she got for me the other day...
i used one of those..

I do love Lilly.
I don't deserve her.
Its hard to believe that she's mine?
My daughter?
Wow..

I saw a news show saying they found a weird body in the thames...bet it was Liza...i wonder what they did with it...

Thats it, i'm tired. Good night.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:52 am

DIARY.
Film makers are evil.
They have made a few films on the KIRA case, and a film on some of the cases L has solved, and what they believe happened to him...
So...
i watched one of them with L earlier..
He looked a little smug - i saw that little grin L.
"L change the world"

It was SO SAD.
I don't know why, i just found it rather...uhh..
disturbing...
mm...
Gotta say though, If L wasn't sat with me, i would of believed it and fallen into the emotional trap they make.

What a morning...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:08 am

.......I am writing this in the morning. Last night....i uhh... was too tired.

So...yesterday...yesterday....yesterday...

Let me start from the beginning then.

There were a few new kids today. I like one of them, i mean he's 5 but he's got some class. Hahaha. He bit the other new guy.
There is one thing thats annoying, i helped him, and he became a cling on...and now he's eating my jam...Well, i can always get more..
He came to me after biting the other new guy, with a blooded up nose. The bitten guy punched him in the face..

The vector guys, kinda delt with him. Messy...

Ah, i finally meet Ruby, she enters the house accusing me of Niomie's death? What could i have done? It wasn't me. I watched her die, her life span disappear..
I was gunna tear her apart, L gripped my collar before i could grab her...
Maybe it was best...
He then had to go back to work.

However, after she left, Niomie in her shinigami form walked in. Guess the shinigami realm really are watching us..
If Ruby died, Niomie was allowed to come back..
Dilemma.. If you killed Ruby...the "Angels and Demons will bring her back more powerful than before.." ...It got me thinking....
A way she can't get to them...

A death note..

If she used one.... She won't be able to go to Heaven or Hell...A shinigami...

Thats when it hit me.

Ruby came back, told us she killed Niomie. Not Gray. Phew.

I took Niomie's death note from her, threw it at Ruby....

"Kill me, Ruby. Write Beyond Birthday in it. "
"Gladly..."

She wrote down my name...

I collasped to the floor.

Its funny. I couldn't do this if i hadn't of met Steve.

The device kicked in...i barely survived this time...
The vector brothers did something to me, which made me feel better.
Somewhat....healed..

I then told Niomie to Kill Ruby.

It worked!

Ruby, is no more.

I had to kill one of the vector brothers...he went crazy...attacking me a little later...He was gunna kill me.

Ended up smashing his horns up, and using Nariko's grenade...

I'm suprised this house is still standing really..

GEKI CAME BACK!
And started calling me mental because i was talking to Shauna...
He couldn't see her.

Eugh.

He injected somthing into my arm...
When i woke up...i was on the floor, staring at the ceiling.
I couldn't see... Just outlines..
He did it to make me prove that shinigami's aren't real.

He did it to Gray too.

It was annoying. Shauna seemed a little annoyed because we ended up ignoring her.

Eventually, after he stopped 'halluncinating' he admitted to messing with me...
He found it fun, you know...me being helpless on the floor...blind..
He fired a dart at my neck...
Which cured the blindness...eventually.

i just went to my room.
Everyone seems to be a pain in the arse.
They feel that aiming there anger, and annoyance at me, will make it alll go away.
They'd be wrong.
Someday it will end up biting them in the arse, and they will wonder why..
Stupid people.

Gray had to stop me from throwing a hissy fit, i swear....
------------------------------------------------------------------
[This part being removed from the diary.]
I know your reading this, you know where i hide my stuff.
So i might as well direct this towards you.

I'd like to thank you for being my ..
best friend.
Its not often someone like me gets such ...
a close friend.
I'd liek to thank you for listening to me, and for making me feel...
something..
in these cold, hollow bones..
You and I have been through so much shit recently.

Guess is makes sence to be confused...
Like you said to me,
i too, will always be there for you man.

And please, for the love of whatever, make sure noone else see's this?
An influence on each other.

I was going out of my mind last night, well...i think you saw...especially after i left a large indent in my wall, from my head..
And a puncture in my lip...
So much blood.
Heh..

Me and my subconsious have a little more thinking to do.
See you around,
Gray.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And so begins, the start, of a new day....
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:06 am

Diary i am DEFINATLY, making this fast.

Akira, an old enemy (A World class assasin) has been terminated. She was Kymisha's mother.
I killed Kymisha after Nariko's wedding.

I Got Niomie wasted, soo, she drugged me, and locked me in the cub

My plan went well.

i prepared, and bugged the place. I Hacked there security, and waiting for Kymisha to kick her out of her "dad's new club".

i Locked it down, blocked phone signals...and turned off the lights.

The needle went into her spine, i gave her a gift.
A almost painless death.
She was okay, being the assasin named as Alisha.
All i have to deal with now is Serni.

---

After killing Alisha, and leaving " Akimi, Alisha's says goodbye - R" On the walls in her blood.
Alisha tracked me down, applied to be a teacher and was terminated in her first class.
Niomie stole my kill.

Bitch.

Anyway, that is not important at the present moment.

i am watching over Echo, Mello has knocked her unconscious in his hotel room...He's a sleevey fuck. I've warned him.
He knew i was here, Echo borrowed my gun...
Personalised.

I hacked the CCTV and Bugged Echo, so i could hear all.

She was pinned and mello disarmed her.

Echo was knocked out, Mello found her Nutella.
After a lot of threats over our computers he went to sleep, grinning.
I've been up all night making sure he doesn't do to her, what he tried to do ...to me.
I can atleast spare Echo from that.
Black coffee, sugar cubes and determination to defeat Mello is all i need.

Annoyingly Luca and a new kid, weirdly named Ryuk followed us onto Ls jet.
They have to stay in my room.
Thankfully, Luca is out hunting or whatnot, and Ryuk is asleep.

Anyway...
i have to go..
Mello has just woken up..
Walking to Echo..
----------------------------------------------------
[The diary entry ends here, obviously unfinished and ignored ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BBs Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBs Diary.   BBs Diary. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down