Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_vote_lcapSteve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_voting_barSteve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_vote_lcapSteve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_voting_barSteve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50128

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Empty
PostSubject: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

Steve stood in the middle of the almost blank room, his right hand holding a whiteboard pen and his left clutching onto the eraser. He mumbled to himself in some incomprehensible way, using so many Greek letters and mathematical operators and meanings that he might as well speak Latin for all it's worth. The whiteboard in-front of him stretched across the room for several meters in each direction, every square inch of the board covered in drawings and block hand-writing equations.
"Jesus christ, this makes no sense!" He exclaimed, grabbing hold of a mug of tea that was propped on top of one of the photocopies of his Physics PhD. He slurped the brown liquid for a few moments before stopping strangely. He spluttered for a second, sending stray drops of the drink around the room.
"TEA! T! Variable T! I missed out variable T! I knew I'd lost something along the way.. Hah!"
He triumphantly discarded the empty cup to the side and removed a lot of the mathematics with the board rubber.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51232

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 am

A looming figure appeared behind Steve, it gripped him, and turned him around.
Chi smirked demonicly towards him. She was holding Zear's Death note.
"I've got it..."
Her glance darkens,
"Now, give me something useful in return...."

Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:04 am

"Something useful?" Steve said, his eyebrows aloft with curiosity. "Any requests or do I attempt to dazzle you with something I've come up with?
He turned to his side and picked up a heavy file containing hundreds of pieces of paper. Upon opening each piece was covered with double sided drawings, equations and annotations.
"It's odd that Shinigami would ask a human for something. However, I have a deal for you that you might enjoy. I might have a technique for forging the lifespan of souls into a being after a deathnote is destroyed. This only works if the user also dies. If you assist me in our next trip, I will convert the lost souls to your lifespan. That is the only thing I can offer you that I know you will value: Your continued existence."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:44 am

Her eyes brighten slightly, she was impressed.
"I accept."
She handed the notebook over, smirking to him.
Her boney structure, cracked as she moved, the decaying pieces of robe drifted behind her. She seemed to be elegant, but in a ghostly way.
She had diamonds on her fingers, and deep red claws. An interesting demon.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:10 am

He took the note in his hands and frowned. He could feel that not very many names had been written in this note from the lack of weight.
"Alright, Chi. We have a deal." He said, placing the note down on the desk infront of him. He placed a funny shaped paperweight on top of it. The weight buzzed for a second and vanished, along with the deathnote.
"That'll keep it out of prying eyes. Refraction filter, no one will see it. Not even IR goggles or Xray machines."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 am

Chi's twisted smile widened.
"Excellent work. Kekekekekeke."
Her head cracks as she looks to the side,
"So, what help do you need for your next little escapade?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.   Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve's Lab: Inside Wammy's House.
Page 1 of 1