Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_vote_lcap[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_voting_bar[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_vote_lcap[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_voting_bar[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51122

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Empty
PostSubject: [OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B   [OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 am

12TH October 2007

Mr Quillish Wammy

Wammy’s house

Winchester, England.

Dear Wammy’s house & orphanage,

As you can tell, I, ‘B’, have run away from your establishment. I need time to grieve for ‘A’; I doubt I will be back without a good reason. I am sorry for any trouble I have caused.

However, with you bringing in ‘C’, I am sure you can coup without me.

I was born for greater things than what you hoped to achieve with me.

I can do so much better than ‘L’ does, but you never showed any encouragement of me surpassing his abilities. You never told us to Aim higher than the target set.

What a disgrace, making a 15 year old boy like me, run away, and travel the world. Lucky me, I got some funding. I am sure you will hear about me soon enough. Either that or you will get L to look for me. Hide and seek it is. You will not find me, until I want you to dear Watari A.K.A Quillish Wammy. Wondering how I know your real name?

Let me just say, these eyes see things that your elderly mind would not be able to comprehend.

Good bye old man.

-B.

---------------------------

1st August 2009

Mr Hideki Ryuuga

Prism Apartments

Room 101

Tokyo, Japan

Dear Hideki, or if you would prefer, ‘L’.

I am writing to you, to inform you about the case in Los Angeles that has cropped up. The LAPD have received a bazaar crossword, which they threw away, due to it being too hard. I have attached it to this letter. I believe it may have some connection to the murder. I know it’s not a mass problem yet, but due to the circumstances, I believe there will be more murders. I have attached photographs and police files to this letter too. Do you think it is ‘B’?

I have sent you some ‘earl gray tea’ as a gift; it may help while you look over my findings.

I will be back soon.

Much regards, Watari.

-------------------

5th August 2009

Mr Quillish Wammy

Wammy’s House

Winchester, England.

Watari,

Thank you for sending me this information. I have looked over the cross word. It appears it spells out the location of the first murder. You were indeed correct. Both items are connected.

Without a doubt, this is the work of a Wammy’s raised child; A genius.

On closer examination, there are various leads to ‘B’ himself. I will not go into great detail, but he left me with a few mathematical dilemmas, clearly the police would not have picked up on this. I believe this crossword was aimed at me.

It seems that ‘B’ is trying to grab my attention. He is finally coming out of hiding, and has shown up in Los Angeles.

I am going to find someone in the FBI to help with this case; if ‘B’ is targeting me, it maybe a little too risky to go investigate myself.

I will accept his challenge.

-L.

------------------------------

Sent By: Anonymous Sender.

15TH August 2009

Mr Roger Ruive

Wammy’s house

Winchester, England

Roger,

Would you do me the honour of passing this to L?

It would be greatly appreciated.

I just wanted to say, bravo on getting involved in the L.A Case. I have found it very interesting to follow, and I wish to help you solve it.

I have been investigating the crime scenes recently, and I have run into an FBI agent, I believe her name was Naomi Misora. With your permission, I would like to help you, and her find clues which lead to the next murder. I’m sure there will be a forth. The voodoo dolls would not stop dropping in number, at two. There has to be one left. Would you not agree?

The crossword, which I managed to get a hold of, was rather an interesting find. It revealed the location of the first murder. If the Police forces around here were not so useless, they could have prevented a death!

I guess they are not real detectives, like you and I.

I have moved Naomi to the next victim; we are working on how to link all the murders together. Although, I am very aware that you know I am helping.

I will get Naomi to tell you anything I find.

-Rue Ryuzaki.

-----------------------

Sent By: Anonymous Sender.

22st August 2009

Mr Quillish Wammy

Wammy’s House

Winchester, England.

Watari,

You know who this is; pass this last letter to L.

Would you kindly?

I believe I have succeeded. Step aside L. The world’s greatest Detective has been defeated by the World’s new greatest Criminal. You know, I was mealy experimenting at first, then, I got a wonderful idea.

Why not kill these people? L will find out it’s me if I leave some strange evidence.

Let’s see you save the last victim, L. Perhaps it will be your last.

Your defeat will crush you, an unsolvable case.

How ironic. I was raised to be you, but became greater than you altogether. I will bring you to your knees, crying. You will never find the murderer. Like I once said ‘Hide and seek it is.’

Today is the day, I commit my last crime.

-‘B’

---------------------------------

13th September 2009

L.A Police hospital

Los Angeles

California

U.S.A

Dear Beyond,

I believe we have found you at last. It is a shame that you ended up in the state you did...A child from Wammy's house, ending up almost dead because of the crimes they committed. I have to admit, you came very close B, No one has reached that level before, but like you know, I will not lose. I am like a child, If I ever lost, I would be a sore loser.

What a waste.

I hope your burns heal, and you are no longer in agonising pain. It would be somewhat of an inconvenience for you, being in that much pain, whilst in a padded cell.

Might make a person go a little...Insane.

Regards from myself and Watari, I hope your days behind bars teach you that justice will always prevail over evil and that the righteous always come out on top.

You came so close to death. It must be humiliating for you. Being so close, and not being able to end your own life.

Suicide is a crime in itself.

Do not burn a bright mind like yours to ash.

Try not to wither away in that Cell, we may need you at some point... Some point before your death sentence.

Killing 3 people isn't acceptable, even if you were once in line to be my successor.

I will leave you on that note.

Leave you alone, “Rue Ryuzaki”, “B” and “Beyond Birthday”

Your many names will not mask your true self.

A murderer.

-L
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

[OLD LETTERS FOUND IN WAMMYS ARCHIVES] L.A.B.B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area. :: Character Letters and Emails-
Jump to: