Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_vote_lcapAkira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_voting_barAkira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_vote_lcapAkira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_voting_barAkira's Diary [written in Portuguese] I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50044

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Empty
PostSubject: Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:49 am

[Akira writes her diary entries in portugease, meaning you cant read them.]

I miss my forest, i miss being able to talk my own language and people being able to reply. i miss the daily drum beat, the rain, the colors and the animals. sometimes i want to go back, now is one of those times.

i thought people at wammys would be nice, but i already hate it here, stupid mother with her 'i want you to get a proper english education' plan. She said i could fit in there, as i've always been insane, just a calm methodical insane.

I though i could make friends at wammys, i've already decided i was wrong.

I miss my family so much, and this place is full of creatures, i dont like it.

Its all so fake and genetically bright. crowded loud cold and confined. there's no love left in this rotten world.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:56 am

I got a letter today
I know that doesnt sound like much
but it was
they killed my parents
because im at wammys
Becase they have 'evil' creatures there
like they'd know whats evil and whats not.

My mother and father knew this would happen
All for my education?
Surely there must have been more to it?

But what?

That place is full of creatures...

Am i a creature?

No.

I cant be.

I'm human

Its all so fake and genetically bright. crowded loud cold and confined. there's no love left in this rotten world.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Akira   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:25 am

A creature?
A shapeshifter?
Able to control nature?

So i am a creature

Thats why i got put in this place

Fml.

At least no one knows

Is that a bad thing?

Im not sure

Thats it for now

Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 am

I dissapeared for a while, not that the people of wammys will have noticed, they all just think im some quiet nervous weird kid.

I've learned something new,

Im a shapeshifter with the ability to control nature

My parents sent me away and got themselves killed to protect me and this secret.

Well i tell them people at wammys?

If someone asks i wont deny it

Will they guess?

Probably.

My stupid parents, i miss them so much

Being a shapeshifter with the ability to control nature, it is pretty cool

And it will probaly come in useful at a school like this

But for now i'll let them continue thinking im a quiet bookish nerd thats a little weird and depressed.

meh

more fool them

I have a wild and rebelious side, they just dont piss me off or pay enough attention to see it.

Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:44 am

i left again, i may be gone quite a while

Learning how to control these cool new powers

Plus i still dont like it at wammys

the people, they just aren't that nice.

Insane?

Very.

Weird?

Yes, but so am i

I assume if i ever go back, they'll continue to think me the quiet bookish depressed weirdo kid that curls up in the corner

I wish i had a friend in that place, im just not that social really.

Met a couple of shinigamis today
Kymisha and Shauna and Sam i think they were called
they were okay i guess

a little weird

but they all knew people who went to wammys, so you cant blame them.

Its all so fake and genetically bright. crowded loud cold and confined. there's no love
left in this rotten world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]   Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akira's Diary [written in Portuguese]
Page 1 of 1