Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Gray's Diary. I_vote_lcapGray's Diary. I_voting_barGray's Diary. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Gray's Diary.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50543

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:52 am

Diary Entry 01.

So... I've not been to Wammy for a couple of days now, it is so boring without that place. Hmmm... I may show up later, and ask BB what the hell he has been up to; my body has been going from one feeling to another.

Still, noone has found out that Sai is my brother, those people are so thickel. I'm sure they'll find out soon, Also, if anyone reads this, i will torture you... Slowly, and painfully, untill you beg for death.

So thats serenity's mother dead then, she really shouldn't have tried that. Now to torch this house.

Bye Diary, I Shall Update you soon, once this place burns to a cinder.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 am

Diary Entry 02.

So... My home is burnt down, because of that bitch of a mother that i saved.

She tried to seduce me... Seriously? >.>

Today i went back to Wammy's, it was interesting. BB has been doing some weird things due to apprently, my influence. Hmm.

Hmm... Excited. Only a couple of days till... Heh'

Bye for now diary, till we meet again.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:53 am

Diary Entry 03.

Today has been... Eventful is how i would describe it.

First thing i see when i walk in is BB cutting himself, so i helped him, by cutting myself too. Awhh, I find it so cute that he was missing L. So he went to his room, alone, So i though i would go speak to him. He asked me for help with L, advice and such stuff, but just as it was getting interesting, Niomie goes and bursts in, after blowing up some new kid, who seems to like to stalk her. Shes got her own personal paedo. :3

A little later, when more people turned up, BB nearly went crazy infront of everyone, the stupid idiot, showing people he has feelings? I put him straight, so not to make this scene infront of everyone. Soon after, Liza started stalking about her having the Hatori's trapped, and going on about killing them, that was a fun convosation.

Liza is really bad at keeping things quiet... BB could smell the stale water on her body, which was of course, from the Thames, So we just asked why she didn't just say they were there, it isn't like we would have went and saved them, Till BB remembered Kymisha's dad owned a starbuck, jam coffee drived him to do what happened next. >.>

So me and BB went to the Thames, and BB went lycan to go grab Kymisha from her cage. This was all on CCTV, BB is so dumb at times. Anyways, After I healed Kymisha, making sure she didn't wake up, Liza started going on about Shauna, saying she thinks she is dead, This kind of made BB angry, so he went back down to find more cages, Shauna being in one of them.

I went over to Liza, forcing my katana to her throat, seeming she was trying to order BB to leave Shauna down there, I slowly pushed the katana into her throat, then pulling it out quickly, making me get covered in blood. That was fun, long time since i got blood on me.

I jumped back over to where BB had brought up all the cages, Containing all the hatoris. Great. So i saw Bronte there, half dead, So i asked BB is i could kill her, He wasn't very decisive, so i decided to pull her eye out with my katana, that was one of the best things i've done in months. I let BB use my katana, so he stabed her once, I think he enjoyed it.
BB went over to Shauna's half dead corpse, while i finished Bronte off.

I kind of feel sorry for BB, even if i did end up healing Shauna, she only had a couple of lifespan left, so he ended up kicking her cage back into the water, there was no point in attempting to save her. That was his last goodbye.

After that I asked if I could kill anyone else, BB told me to save the rest of them, this made me very weak, i shouldn't have tried healing them all at once. But i guess i will have to learn it eventually. While i had the joy of saving people i don't like, BB had the joy of killing Liza, which was pretty fun to watch. He chopped off her head and put her in the river, I watched her slowly go down the river, untill he dropped a large rock on her, making her body fall to the bottem of the river.

BB walked back over to me, and finds a new cage, and who else would be in it? OH HELLO CRIMSON. Uh, a little present from Liza is it? Fantastic. It seems Liza was pretending to be Crimson, for the past 4 years. -_-

So, I surgested we got back to Wammys before the place was crawling with polices, one dead body, 4 people unconcious and a ginger? Well at that point i really didn't want a battle with the police. So once i surgest it, Crimson would shut up, after i told her to hold Hikari, so i ended up having to make her sleep, and carry her and Rosa on the way back, That was fun seeming how weak i was. BB ended up carrying the other three.

So, once we got back to Wammys i threw Crimson and Hikari on the sofa, and went straight to lying down. Soon after Crimson woke up, then who should show up? Niomie, she was epically confused, i don't blame her. Seeing crimson there? And her not being insane, that is hard to comprehend.

Crimson decided she was going to go, taking Hikari with her, who turned up soon after, and thanked me and BB for saving her, I told her i would have prefered to kill her, which i really wish i had.

Well, That is the most of my day, Interesting right? Uh. Hatoris back at Wammys. Not long till things go back to hell i think.

Bye for now diary.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Diary Entry 04 [8 AM]

So this morning was alot of fun, waking up to see BB, and his uh...
Morning Glory shall we say.

I decided to go and poke it, i was bored and i didn't want to wake him up, but after 3 pokes he did. I started teaching him then.

Ahaha, BB was really surprized, i know he enjoyed the whole thing, infact,
he loved it, it went up and down like a yo yo. He is a good student, I would give him a B, maybe an A.

He ended up falling asleep again after the lessons. Who can blame him, he looked so cute.

Ended up making him drenched, he got changed infront of me. Ehehe, that was fun to watch. I stole his wet boxers and put them on my head, he said i could keep them. Heh'

He ended up leaving, to go "work". I know exactly what he meant. Overall a great morning, and gained a pair of boxers and a new shirt. Ahaha.

Bye for now diary.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:26 pm

Diary Entry 05

So diary, long time no see, I guess i should add something here.

So last night i found out Sai was killed, by angels... -_-
This is Niomie's fault, if she hadn't been friends with Sai this wouldn't have happened.

She NEVER saw it coming.

So goodbye Niomie, You WON'T be missed.

-Little drawings of Gray stabbing Niomie here-
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 am

Diary Entry 06

Well, Today was interesting...

Stopping BB from having a moment again... It is more pleasureable than i once thought.

First of all, we had exams, and i really couldn't be bothered, so just wizzed through them... Even with my distractions. I got 97% on the first test... I GOT LOWER THAN A 4 YEAR OLD. Well i didn't try, but com'mon, losing to a 4 year old... Yet i only got one strike on my mentality test, which is quite surprising.

Then, after having a day of relaxing after that, we end up getting ANOTHER exam. 3 in one day? Uh, typical. This time it was an IQ test, Yet again, wizzing through it, not really trying. I ended up with the same IQ as Lilly... Either i am REALLY dumb, Or she is one smart child.

After i finished my exam, which only took me 5 minutes, I joined Geki at the front, to annoy Steve. BB was getting kind of mad outside, and from what i could tell, he was arguing with Niomie? Hmm. After being bored from waiting for Steve to finish, he is so slow, i kept Geki blow up the door, this kind of pissed BB off... Sorry BB.

BB went abit crazy after that, leaving the room, in a mess. We all followed him, finding him in his room, smashing up a grave... He stormed out again, going to L's Office.

When i got there, there was only BB and Steve, I think Steve was in a rush to get the papers marked, BB really wasn't in the mood for that. Geki decided to come in, and told BB to calm down, then pushing him against the wall, forcing him to not be able to move, it kind of hurt...

Geki then told him about Lilly, being targeted by the Yao. Kaio was in town, sniping down all the Yao, there was a massive pile from what i was told... But yeah, Geki wouldn't let BB leave untill he calmed down. BB got tired of waiting, and decided to beat Geki up with the guitar, that cheered Geki up, knowing that he got rid of all his anger, till BB decided to punch him in the nose, just to be spiteful. Ehehe...

BB went to town after that, and came back with Lilly, i waited at Wammys for him. Lilly ran straight in her room when they got back... Kaio came in soon after, full of holes. Yami looked after him. I got him Geki's toolkit to get the bullets out, and heal the wounds. Geki, and this other guy carried on protecting Wammys till they had all died. Heh'

Soon after me and BB went into his room, and got kinda close... Ehehe. I tried to stop him from having another moment, but we had alot of interuptions, which didn't help, till BB killed one kid, which cheered him up alot... And i mean alot... Ehehe.

BB got kind of close to me after that... But we had so many interuptions, with newbies all walking in. I swear everyone loves that room.

Ehehe... Just thinking of it makes me happy. I won't go into too much detail just incase anyone does read this, but the only person i would think would read this is BB, seeming i don't sleep in my jacket anymore. So BB, if you are reading this, I meant what i said last night, and last night was great. Multiple Orgasm, never thought a guy could have one... Ehehe...

Night for now Diary... Don't tell anyone about last night, Or i'll burn you to a crisp.

-A small drawing of BB and Gray kissing at the bottem of the page, just to remind him-
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: W   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 am

Diary Entry 07

First night in a while which i have not spent with BB... I miss him... It was hard and i couldn't find anywhere good to sleep, so i stayed in a bus shelter, getting very little sleep. Uh, i should have took my bank card with me.

I am so tired of the shit i get myself into...
Why do i make everything so complicated for myself. It is all i ever do.
I'm sorry BB, I am so sorry. If you ever find this, i will be long gone, well till i can sort this out. I can't drag you into this, this is not your battle to fight, this time, i must finish the job. Perminently.

They will die, no matter how much time i spend finding them.

They MUST die.

On another note, why did i help Yumi? Why did i not kill her? I still have the chance, i am still not far from her bedroom... I should have let that parasite kill her. And her ex boyfriend? He was no help, all he did was think about shooting her. He showed his emotions. That is the last thing he should have done. I felt really weak after saving them from that pathetic parasite... My body is giving up on me, but i won't give in, not just.

They MUST die.

Now diary, i will be leaving you at my old burnt house, if BB notices i am missing, he may find this. But BB, if you do find this, DO NOT look for me. You can't help me this time... And BB... Please don't go crazy before i get back. I am sorry, so sorry for leaving without saying anything. I still love you...
-What looks like a tear splatter being on the page here-

... They WILL die.

Last edited by Gray. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:10 am

[This being a new diary Gray had taken with him.]

13th Of October 2010.

... Sai phoned me. But when i looked to see who it was, and saw it was Sai, i thought it must have been a joke, someone from Wammy's must have found his phone, and was going to play a cold prank on me. So i refused it, i would not fool for their sick twisted games.

Soon after BB phoned, which was kind of a surprise. I decided to answer, craving for his voice. I told him not to try and find me, with that BB told me Sai was still alive... He must have been lying, must've he? So I hung p on him there and then, I wasn't listening to this, i have a job to do.

BB sent me a photo, of him and Sai together, at my burnt house, but that could have been photo shopped, really easily... Sai couldn't be alive... Then i got a video, of Sai... BB must have told him to say something only Sai would know, and that is that i wasn't being controlled when i killed the rest of are family... Sai lost his eye in that, due to me...

All i could do is believe, right? I had to, Sai is alive... But... They are still alive. They must be destroyed, if all else fails... No, i can't do that. I can't leave BB, but if i must... I will...

I told BB my phone was running out of battery, i couldn't have me being distracted at a time like this. BB said he'd wait for me, and for me not to get killed. But that, i can not promise... I texted BB back one last text, telling him i love him. It may be the last time i get to say that...

I then went and saw Niomie on my travels, she was being chased, by thousands of demons, should i have helped her? I don't think so. But i did leave a little note in her pocket for BB. I hope he recieves it, it was a task and a half to get past all those demons.

Either way...

They MUST die.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 am

15th Of October 2010

My body is slowly destroying itself, it can't handle this, but i can't rest, this must be done, they CANNOT live... Whatever it takes, Whatever is needed, i will give it up, just to see them die.

That is two down now... Ehehe... One from each group, heh'.

Who to find next, who will i be able to kill in this state? Will i really be able to kill someone from that group... I guess i must kill another waste of space first... Ehehe..

They MUST die.

I must suceed, if i do not, thing will get alot worse for anyone i care about...

This MUST be done.

I cannot return till this is done. BB... Please don't get yourself killed, whatever you do, DO NOT DIE. This will have been pointless if that happens...

So i guess i need to get to Eygpt by tomorrow... They sure space themselves out, this will not stop me though, nothing can stop me, this must be done...

They WILL die.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 am

17th Of October 2010

... I killed another one. Thats two siblings down... Ehehe..

Just 3 more to go, it will be finished, no matter what.

So yesterday I really shouldn't have phoned BB. He went and tracked me, but i craved to hear his voice so much.. I can't keep going between my personal life and this. He went and found me in egypt, standing over the dead corpse i so needed to destroy... Plus some of his helpers, they didn't see such a bad fate. BB decided to tranqulise me after are little chat. Uh, i guess i needed it, otherwise i would have died out there with that slash down my back, i think my spine was visable... I guess thats what i get for not noticing my surroundings.

So i shall kill him next. I won't be able to do it otherwise, i would end up dieing, and that can't happen...

So off to Florida next, I better get ready, i will need to wear something abit stronger than these clothes. Something to withstand the strength of the "creature".

They WILL die.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am

18th Of October 2010

Before i go into detail about the goings on in my life, i have something to ask.

WHAT THE FUCK HAS BB BEEN DOING? Hes been shagging someone? And what was he doing during it, HARDCORE BONDAGE? Seriously, i felt like shit, but what makes it all that much worse, is that it was a women, WHAT WOMEN WAS HE DOING THIS WITH? Hes being killed when i get back, he will not live to tell the tale. Cheating on me, seriously? Even after leaving him that gift... His testicles will be attacted to the wall when i leave again, he will not be doing that again, and if he does, i will do worse than kill him... He will not know what hit him, i might even get some old tramp to rub up against him, just to show him not to fuck with me.

Now after my little rant about my cheating friend, i will become serious and ask another question:

How am i still living?

He slashed through my armour like it was paper... How could he do this? And how did he move so fast with his huge size, i could barely keep up with him. How is this possible...? And further yet, HOW DID I BEAT HIM?

Uh, i wasted so much money on that armour. It didn't even work, Tungsten Carbide was a waste of time, was it's claws made of diamonds or something... But then again, i guess it had bad eyesight, as soon as i caused mist from the atomosphere it couldn't tell me apart from a rock, that was a great idea of mine. I guess my skills are getting weak though, i can barely cause two things to work at once. I guess it was weak to fire too, i finally managed to hit it when it got it's horns stuck in a rock, hoping to impale me in the process. Thats two out of 3 down. Just one to go...

I really do need to rest before i kill the next one though, this one slit my throat, lucky BB gave me that thread and needle... I'd probally be dead right now if he hadn't. Also my back healed up alot faster than i exspected...

All i can hope for is that the last two are not in the same location, if they are... Well, i might as well give up now. If they combine their skills... And fire won't do a single thing to them, how can i fight something which gets healed by fire? I hope they're still in Greenland, no volcanoes for them to protect themselves from me then. I really hope they stay there... The cold will do me some good. Hopefully i can master the technique of freezing blood, that would come into a great deal of help...

Maybe i should visit Wammys before i go and find them... I will stand no chance against them in this state. I still need to find a fire absorbing material, or i'm as good as cremated.

I am dreading this, the last two would have been a piece of cake compared to what is to come...

They WILL die.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:58 am

15th Of November, 2010.

... An interesting day you might say?

I start it off by dressing up as BB... I decided to take his chain blade for this mission. Thought i would use it instead of something normal, typical BB thing i would say. I had to lead "Viper" and "Smilez" to the target, being as obvious as we could. I decided to chop there arm off before they would do anything... Blood went everywhere.. Ehehe.. Then decided to chop her head in half, it was all gooey inside. Someone phoned the police on us after noticing us from a bush. So we left to go back to Wammys. Had to go and have a shower, and hide the BB costume, isn't hard when you stay in the same room as him... I kinda kept acting like him afterwards though, i must have missed him alot... I was on the sofa sitting all BB like, then started eating jam... I missed him way too much.

Later that day i went to visit BB, feeding him jam off my hand. I didn't stay that long, because Nariko blew up her head with a grenade. ALL OVER MY NEW CLOTHES. Stupid bitch. But once i had done that i went and had ANOTHER shower. I didn't go back till later that night, and BB showed me the letter that Nariko left... She was one crazy bitch. L came soon after that, and injected BB with some poisonous substance... Which hurt alot... He removed BB from the cell, taking him back to Wammy's attic. He was removing him from the cell so he wasn't killed tomorrow i think..

Anyways, Nariko was being a retard again, and desided she didn't want to leave BB just yet, and returned as a ghost, i mean common, just die already will you? She went and got my clothes dirty again, thats another new set to be incinerated... She kept patting BB's head and kissing him too, which made me feel physically sick... But soon after she disappeared thankfully, but Steve showed up soon after that, poitning out that BB would be seen as alive still when they wouldn't be able to find his body, so he told him about this new drug, which stopped his heart and brain for a certain amount of time while still keeping him alive...

So they returned to the cells, to show his death. I followed after them to watch.. I really couldn't watch him die though... I stood there, glancing back and fourth to BB. Steve went and injected BB with the weird thing, which ended up killing BB, the stupid idiot.. I was surprised i could even walk after that. I followed after Steve to the Attic.. I sat in the corner, crying, not in pain, but my BB was dead... What else could i do? Just act on like nothing was wrong.. I lost my only reason for anything...

I ignored everything which happened in the room while i cried... Nothing was worth my attention. Till i start getting stroked by something... I could smell BB, but he was dead, he shouldn't have smelt of strawberry jam.. I look up, not being able to see anything, so going back to looking at the floor. I suddenly got picked up by something... Was a shinigami messing around with me? Suddenly i could see him, he must have put his death note to me... It was BB... In shinigami form? I couldn't believe my eyes, why was he a shinigami, i couldn't remember him using a death note... But he must of, he was stood infront of me, it had to be him... He was hugging onto me, but not knowing who i was.. He couldn't of, could he? I just stay quiet after that, noticing Steve talking, I think it was the Shinigami King... He was playing chess...? He was playing for BB's life, against his own? Steve seemed to have won...

BB's shinigami form seemed to slowly change back to normal... He collasped on the floor after that... He woke up soon after, noticing i was still crying. Steve said it was onions or something, but i did tell BB about it... Sort of. Steve left me and BB alone after that... Me and BB spoke for awhile, i told him about what happened. I hugged him as tightly as i could, i didn't want him to leave me... I guess i wanted him as close to me as i could. We just sat there speaking about things...

After are little cute talking session, i helped BB with his "recovery" from being in jail so long. Ehehe.. It was fun, we shouldn't have done that in the attic, what if someone had walked in? That would have been bad... Yet it was all fine, and BB seemed to enjoy it... We went back to our room then, to snuggle up on the bed.. It was cute.. Then he said something about dvds, so i showed him some home made movies... We spent the rest of the night watching them, BB seemed to love them... We slowly nodded off the sleep from that.

Bye for now diary, that day was abit of a mindfuck, but it'll all be fine. For now...
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 am

Date Unknown

Where am i... This place is so empty, it looks like earth, but there are no buildings... Nothing but the wildness, everything is so natural, but this can't be earth, can it? I've walked for over 1000 miles, but no signs of human life...

I guess this is for the best, but the last thing i remember before this place was trying to blow my head off... How'd that cause this... I guess this means i'm on my own, unless i choose to find a way back to my normal life... HA, why would i want to go back to that shitty place any time soon. Even if i do go back, i couldn't go back to Wammy's, could I?

BB... I fucked up are relationship. He means nothing to me now... I don't need him, there is no use for having someone to love. Now at least i can clear my head for the time being. I just... Well there is nothing i can do for awhile. I'll just find somewhere to live for now. Maybe life won't be so bad on myself... Don't have feelings to hold me back and destroy everything i care about...

Bye for now Diary, time to work out the differences of this place to Earth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gray's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gray's Diary.   Gray's Diary. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gray's Diary.
Page 1 of 1