Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. I_vote_lcapSteve GoldSteel's Diary. I_voting_barSteve GoldSteel's Diary. I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Steve GoldSteel's Diary. I_vote_lcapSteve GoldSteel's Diary. I_voting_barSteve GoldSteel's Diary. I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Steve GoldSteel's Diary.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50108

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Steve GoldSteel's Diary.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 am

From interviews, CCTV images and pieces of his notepad that fell off, this diary has been created in accordance to the rules.

(Updated and edited Every time something happens, stay tuned folks)

Day 1:

Well, I'm here. I might as well attempt to get used to this place because I'm guessed I sure as hell ain't going back home for a while. Stupid place needed a detox, anyway. How was I meant to know that when you resonate certain smart polymers to high frequencies that they give out toxic chemicals that stop the intake of oxygen to the bloodstream? Seriously, I didn't? I didn't.. No. Ok, I did know a little bit about the polymer reactions, but not much. It was purely an experiment!

Anyway.. I've made friends with a guy called BB. Bit nutty, but then again, this is me saying that. Possibly the biggest hypocritical statement of the millennia. Few people around.. Famous people. L and near I've seen. I must talk to them soon!

Day 18:

I managed to get hold of Near for a little while. I heard he was a logical and mathematical genius, it was worth a test. I noticed he did not pay attention unless he was demonstrated with children's toys. I don't know if he actually tried to beat me in a little maths game that we played but.. I won with a simple equation on probability. I have my doubts this was the truth.

Day 31:

I met L for the first time. He was quite trusting to say the least. He helped me along with some of my Kira re-investigations. It seems that my first thoughts about BB were inaccurate, so I ended up taking him off my radar. All my experiments failed to prove anything but I did come across an unfortunate, yet productive event.

I died.

Well, I kind of died.. I was dead for 12 seconds after the heart attack. I managed to rig up a large electrical shock and programmed sine wave blast directly to my spinal cord to over ride the forced heart attack. The shock struck my heart back into tune and the pulses down my spine told my heart to carry on beating instead of shutting down. You never know how much you enjoy life until someone takes it away from you with the swipe of a writing implement.

Day 45:

Got my prosthetics today, 32 Hour operation. Turns out dying actually has quite the effect on your body. I'd had a lot of my internal organs repaired and replaced along with my left arm and some of my heart. I had to design my own power source, no one had an actual power supply for the arm that provided enough energy. Micro-thorium hybrid is what I used, it was quite clever if I do say so myself.

Day 68:

I went back on the Kira operation today. I ALMOST CAUGHT THE BASTARD. I got a fake note and a lot of lies and good acting. This was a sign in my life that I actually should leave this case alone for my own sanity and the fact that we can't stop the notes from arriving or the people from using them. It seems that whatever "God" exists up there, It doesn't like me or it is testing me.

Day 104:

I spoke to BB today and learned something about a special power for "Seeing the lifespan and name of people" by using their eyes. It was an interesting moment in my life because apparently I have a name and a lifespan like normal, but my lifespan changes when I think of something. I get the feeling that the Gods are simply playing with me to see my capacity. I'll show them.. I'll show them all!

Day 121:

A Shinigami approached me on this day and happened to "Drop" notebook. I have my own notebook? This is interesting indeed. This is going to require further testing and evaluation into the subject. I think I may have come up with an idea for this intriguing object.

Day 122:

I have it! Another invention! I see why I actually don't see anything around me! It's all to do with the spectrum you notice. It seems that the Shinigami exist in a dimension similar to our own, yet do not interact physically with it if they decide not to. In the same way, they can change their existence to obliterate themselves from the visual range by locking onto your mental signature, much like a fingerprint, but it's your brainwaves. This means that whoever they decide can see them, can see them. The only exception to that the ownership of the "Deathnote". I am still unsure of this situation but I have come up with my latest invention: "Omni Lenses". I can change my lenses by carefully tuning them to filter out certain frequencies and, if required, points of view.

My mind might not be able to see a Shinigami, but my glasses have no mind. They can tell me what to see and I control the glasses. Brilliant..

Day 139:

I can feel time slipping away slightly. No, really, I can even detect it. I've been noticing a few "Loose Tachyons" around me and my lab. Loose tachyons are normal gaining infinite speed and losing infinite mass at the same time, but I'm noticing a little difference. Some of the "Click" I get are at a lesser frequency that normal. Something must be disrupting their normal physics to cause this "Temporis Shifts" as I call them. These shifts are decreasing the passage of time in certain locations. I've noticed a slight increase in time from my perspective, be it 5 minutes skipping forward slightly. I don't know. I suppose I'll investigate further into this problem.

Day 141:

A court case has been taken out on me today. Apparently it's illegal to sell chemical catalysts to medical companies because the technology can fall down the line and be used for drug manufacturing. It was not my fault that some idiot had managed to purify heroine so much in tablet form that he killed himself just by taking a dose. Anyway, I'm being taken in for another mental evaluation and some "Brain poking" as I like to call it. Simply the following:

- IQ Test
- Practicality Test
- Morality Test
- Public Obedience Test
- Law Test
- Psychologists Evaluation

It isn't as innocent as it seems. It involves quite a lot of swearing and shouting. Still, I'll see how this pans out for me.

(On a related note, I made 14.4 Million Dollars on the black market from "Anonymous Doners". Results, perhaps?")

Day 149:

..I'm not liking the people in the house any more. Everyone is rebellious. Everything doesn't work.. This is madness!

Research project 616 Mark 2 didn't work today.. Well, it did. But I had a little problem with sabotage. BB was set to destroy my latest idea. Hrmm.. I smell a rat here. I reckon it's TickTock. His paranoia, fear, or he just dislikes me for some reason. All of those make sense. Still! Not all is lost, though. I can make another, but I'll have to re-evaluate my design flaws.

Maybe the hair is only the starting idea of this power..

Maybe I need something a little higher up in the food chain..

-DRAMATIC PAUSE!-

I need to speak to Ryuk, ASAP.

Last edited by Steve GoldSteel on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Day 160   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 am

Day 160:

Part 1:

Madness, Madness, Madness. That's where I'm going. This will be my last diary page before I put myself into "Paradise" as I call it. Things are getting too hectic for me to deal with. BB and L are running the show by pure brute force without any sign of explanation at all. I know something is wrong, and I also know that whatever it is requires me to be there.

L is looking for TickTock.. He's trying to bring him back. I know it's true. He needs me to help him design and build whatever it is he's trying to come up with.. HE'S NOT GETTING IT, GODDAMNIT! I'm sealing it, NOW! Goodbye, moronic retards!

Delta 4, Operation negative, run 24...
Returning shift = 010100011111010100101011010101010101111000011
Omega setup reporting, logic state High.
Logic state shutting down.....
Metal lock state = 1
Ping state of mental lock, 5ms
End Query

Part 2:

..I don't have much time to explain this, sorry for my last outburst I didn't meant to use such horrible language. I've made some mistakes in the past but now I know what is real. L wants to bring TickTock back to life and turn me into a computational engine for his "Master Plan". I'm guessing he wants to combine TickTock's design ideas with my enginuety to create some sort of hybrid super computer inventing thingy.. Whatever. I don't have time for specifics. I need to find out more about TickTock's actual design for himself and the contents of his AT's.

I'm going to have to do the Devils 30/30 Ritual, Contact the Death Plain of existance, convince BB that this is all silly, stop L from making this insane plan and finally.. Stop making silly weapons and actually help people in life..

It's about time I did some real work to help people instead of helping myself.. And I'm running out of time anyway.

Sometimes I feel like an army of one lost in a sea of sand and misinformation.. Eugh..

I'd better get started, then..
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Boom, Baby..   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:43 am

Day 161:

I HAVE DONE IT! What it is is an interesting analysis.. But still, I have come up with the following!

Fact A: I might die, but I will carry on in an information medium. I know I might "Die" at some point, but I will not be dying in a conventional sense.. It isn't that easy to remove me from the world.

Fact B: I've finally got around to miniaturizing the "Anti-dying-device" (..Must come up with a name for that..) Anyway, I've managed to get a spin-off of my original plasma generator and couple that into the nerve relay for my arm. Hopefully I won't be written in anyone's deathnote, but it's always difficult to predict the future.

Fact C: I'm working on another information medium for my existence. Two, actually.
The first one is my latest AI technology. It actually started as a targeting system, but I suppose you can make a turret too decisive.. Hrm..
The second one involves a cloning development, but not the kind you're thinking of. I propose to upload my mental information into the internet. Science fictiony for you? Well here comes the real science. If I manage to get my "Information integrity" back to normal, it will be like me EXISTING only in cyberspace. I may not physically exist, but I can probably get to any CCTV network, broadcast through any TV, radio or anything really. You can't destroy the internet, that was the whole purpose of building it in the first place, hah!

Fact D: I've began some research into a new material. I'm going to dub it "Realitanium". Purely because it's a substance made entirely out of spacial planes and time. I think it's worth some investigation, hmm.

More to the plot, then.

I've missed the target for the person I'm looking for. I have a few more targets and goals now.

1. I know I can track who's using the deathnotes, that'd not a problem. But I need to find out why they are using them and to what extent I might be able to restrict the usage. Mindless killing is intolerable.

2. I need to keep a watchful eye on BB and L. I'm not sure which of them is the mindless killer but so far I'm assuming that L is off his rocker and BB is abusing his madness and authority. I could be wrong, but we shall see.

3. I need to make sure that I've as many backup plans as I can. I don't want to be "Removed from the picture".

4. I need to get to know my.. Er.. "Perceptive Ally" a bit more. I'm sure I can trade a few things for information..

That's all for now, but I'll leave with an interesting fact.
The odds against me being alive right now are infact: 50,108,511,083,444,174,093,004 to ONE.
On the other hand, I'm alive. So obviously someone doesn't want me dead just yet.. Not yet anyway.
Even though the thing that is going to kill me probably doesn't even exist yet..
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: My lab, It is finished!   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 am

Normally I don't like admitting that I love something.. But this! This is possibly the thing I love the most now! I've managed to get hold of an old documented file from my computer back in Texas. Not my parents house, but my warehouse. Yes, the one 50ft underground and teaming with radiation at the current moment in time. Anyway.. I'll explain.

Hex-decimal
Analyser

Reality
Reader

Archive
Storage

Please welcome the latest in the development of AI technology.. H.A.R.R.I.S. He's reliable, he's functional, he's mildly sarcastic, and he NEVER lies to me. He never will, he can't. He is unable to! Hah! God I love my toys, you know..

Anyway, down to the serious information at the current time.

I've rebuilt my room to be 14x time efficient than last time. Harris runs the auto-CAM station (The machine that helps me build things, for those of you unable to understand abbreviated technical terms..) and I've made sure that my whiteboard has been upgraded. I now use an ELECTRE-BOARD. My own invention of course. Instead of using ink to write, I use two plates and special type of polymer. The first plate acts as an insulator and protection, the second plate acts as a conductor for the polymer when I touch the board. When I touch the board, the polymer CONTRACTS and adsorbs frequencies in the visible spectrum. This is because I've given it some properties similar to the titanium alloys you see in chemistry labs, but I'm using something more complicated using the addition of electrons and charges.. Reducing bond sizes.. Angle of repulsion.. Stuff like that.

The bottom line is: I'm back in business, for real.

Oh.. Two little updates.
1. I'm being pushed to "Urgent" for the mental evaluation.
2. I'm going off for a few days to Area 51, they don't believe me that I'm virtually indestructible. SO! They're going to get 4 M1 Abrams tanks, 2 Squads, one sniper team, and MOAB bomber.. And then attempt to kill me. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: The Pickle.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I realise I'm a bit "Excluded" by the fellow residents of the house.. It really isn't good for my situation.

This is why I'm going to stick up some newer, distraction projects from my main problem. I'm going to see if I can solve some of these problems that other people have.. Or at least maybe gain some trust or respect in the process.

I've been hearing a little bit about some sort of strange virus that people have contracted. I understand that even L himself has attempted to cure it. Hah. He isn't a chemist or a biologist! He's a detective! It would be like grating cheese with a banana. That aside, I'm going to start some work finding a sample and analysing it without contaminating it.

I'll put a sign outside my room to let people know I'm helping them.. Maybe that'll give me some good karma.

That's all for now.
Log Entry Closed.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: ...   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 2:59 am

..Eugh, that cursed popular song is stuck in my head now. Irritating, I tell you. Have a sample.

Don't stop, make it work.
TV, blew my speakers up.
Tonight, I'ma build,
'Til we see the sunlight..

Tick tock on the clock..
But this war don't stop.. Oh.. No.. No.. No.. No... No...

Accursed, seriously.
Anyway, less about my repeating mind segments.

Captain Clockwork's back, as you might have guessed already. I'm not holding any tabs this time around. I've armed my room with an electron drain before I leave. Anything in that room is going to contain FULL electron shells. No electricity is going to work there. That includes electromagnetism.. Xrays.. And some types of plasma.

Plus.. I think I have another cruel idea.. But only as a last resort, now. I don't want to pull the cowards way out, that would be dishonourable.

Still, I'm afraid that something bad might happen to me soon. TickTock died, and someone brought him back. That, or he faked his death to throw me off target for a while so he could re-cooperate, either one. Still, he's looking to find who burned his house down, so I'm guessing if he did die, someone's feeding him information. BB or L seem likely, no one else knew much about him.

I just hope to.. (No, I won't say God, that would be offensive to my friend..) Er.. "Capacitance".. That the Russians have got some sort of backup plan in-case he returned. Surely they wouldn't dismiss him? I hope not.

Anyway.. I'll see how this pans out for now. Hopefully I'll still be alive by the end of it and I'll be able to carry on assisting the people of wammy's in avoiding death.. But still, I keep getting this feeling that something bad is going to happen.
Do you ever get those?
You know, when you think that something HORRIBLE might happen?
..I've got one of those right now. This can't be good.

It takes a lot to scare me, you know..

So.. ..We're in some deep shit right now..
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: A new world.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:48 am

(Audio Log) (Undated)

Is this thing on? Testing? Oh, It's working.. There's a handy little bar that tells me my voice level. WOO! ..Woo.. WOO! Look at that, how useful. I love that kind of gadget, you know. Oh, I'll be giving my diaries as myself now, I suppose there isn't much to hide any more.

I had to go to the hospital recently. It seems I've pretty much destroyed all of my entire body in my escapades. How fun. It seems I'm all robotics and sensors now, apart from my brain. It's helpful in a sense, but some of my software needs adjusting. Cereal doesn't taste like fish, and for some reason I can't see the colour Cyan, but at least I'm alive. I'll just have to work the kinks out later on.

.......Ehh... Anyway.. Today was an interesting day. I had to take the Wammy's traditional test. You'll never guess what..

I got a result identical to L himself.

Can you believe that?! Me?!

..Well, there is a slight downside. The test shows I'm mentally unstable, but come on, that was obvious, right?! ..Right..?

Err.. Yes.. Anyway.. It seems I'll be working closer to L than I'd first thought, this might turn against me or towards me depending on how I act. We shall see.

On a lighter note, I'm sort of getting over my test anxiety.. Sort of. I hope I don't collapse next time around.. I'm sure this won't be the last test I do here.

May Death Gods have mercy on my neural circuits... Eugh...
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve GoldSteel's Diary.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 am

Time.. It slips through your fingers sometimes. I've had a little bit of time tinkering for a while.. I've been experimenting. Turns out paradoxes are stable! ..Too bad I can't tell anyone of this.. Yes, It's quite handy that I can shut myself down for extended periods of time. Anyway, I basically went to a lottery winner's house, broke in and found his winning ticket numbers. I then went back in time and gave him his numbers in an earlier stage. Paradox.. Or was it? Technically I had already given him the numbers when I took them, so the logic stays stable.

..I fear I may have stumbled across a weapon more powerful than I've ever faced before.

..It isn't the time device, no that's predictable.

IT'S ME.

I am my own death.. Hence my death date is not decided. It's difficult. For instance, if I was to set my watch to warp me back in time 5 minutes from now and kill myself.
I'd be killing myself in mid speech..... Now.
But I didn't just then, so I must not have done it.
The strange thing is that also means that there are more of my minds functioning at the same time.

Perhaps I might co-operate with myself? Perhaps I might not.. We shall see.

Anyway, on a lighter note I've been trying to come up with a new operating system for myself. It turns out I can't repair my memory circuits, but I can attempt to integrate what I like to call "The Fluid Thought Zone". Simply change my short term memory input to be sent into a projection of 3D materials inside my own head. Sort of like a subconscious thought that I can look at.. Perhaps you could call it a hallucination.

I still crash in tests, though.. I fear Near wants to challenge me to some more mental tests. Eugh.. I can't stand it when people show no emotion to their activity! It's taking winning and losing to just be.. Boring.. Hm..

I suppose I'll have to see.

I haven't spoken to BB in a while. (1200 Years, funnily enough. Didn't feel it, though.)
Perhaps I should go and talk to everyone for a while.. Sounds like a good idea.

I'll do that then.
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Steve GoldSteel's Diary.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 am

(( Somewhere in the Nevada, a tape plays along with audio. The date: 1991 ..Inside Steve's Dream.. ))
(( For the record, Steve's mind has been breaking down into separate personalties due to the excessive time alterations. ))

Several men stand in a blank room, each of them differing in size somewhat and their behaviour changing as the people progress down the line.

Steve 1: "..Jobs done. Where is it."
Steve 2: "Where is what?"
Steve: 1: "My watch. I gave it to you, you solved the problem. Hand it back over. I have to go back to 2010."
Steve 3: "Wait, wait, wait.. I have to take the tests.. AGAIN? What part of the deal is this?"
Steve 1: "My plan, so shut up."

A creaking figure stands up from a chair behind the other tree, an older, grey haired man.

Elite St: "..Enough.."

The room fell silent as the man walked slowly along, the smell of rust and mild ticking following him around the room.

Elite St: "1, you'll be moving to 2010 for the current operation. 2, you'll be taking care of the situation in the past to do with daemons. Three, you do the tests.."
Steve 3: "BUT-"
Elite St: "No buts. Go now."

The four men shift out of the room.. Off to their destinations.

********************************************************************************************************

(( Current Diary, Formation of the four mind tracks. ))

Eugh.. My head hurts a little bit. I've been having these strange and random ideas to do things.
I think I'm going to need some medication to keep me on track.

Anyway! Everything has been tied up in a big bow at the moment. I spoke to..

@~{}:@>?>@:}{~:@>?>?~~~~~()((@:>@<?{Corrupted}

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

..Which pretty much gave me the idea to start with.

Still, I managed to repair the situation at hand.. Kind of. I suppose I'll have to see how this pans out.
Sigh.. I've grown attached to some of the people in wammy's house.. I seem to need them psychologically. Hmm.

Well.. I suppose all I can say for now is that I've been through so much over these years.. I've tried to save so many people all the time.. I.. I.. Just.. Can't..

I'm probably going to be the one who needs saving eventually..

Whoever chooses the new successor for L.. May he have mercy on my shambles of a mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve GoldSteel's Diary.   Steve GoldSteel's Diary. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve GoldSteel's Diary.
Page 1 of 1