Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRoof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_voting_barRoof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRoof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_voting_barRoof Top of Wammys - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Roof Top of Wammys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aliah
Aliah

Wammy House points : 47363

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:08 am

"Got your back jack." Muttering an old saying, feeling my muscles tense as adrenaline surges through my veins.

I swiftly throw a knife, as it spins quickly through the air, before embedding itself in a target. I quickly press a button on my belt, and a antenna opens from the handle of the knife. A small volt of electricity arcs out of the antenna, causing the target to writhe in pain. The current then gets passed on to another, almost like a chain reaction. But only, causes the second one brief pain.

I grin at the smell of burning flesh.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51122

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 am

Beyond's blood red eyes sparkle with joy. But not the nice kind of Joy. The kind of joy you would only find in someone who takes pleasure in murdering people to save their own skin.
He sniggers sinisterly,
"A new toy I see. Very nice." He states, refering to Aliah's Knife.
"Do you like my new gun!?"
He turns it to its side and runs at a grunt, aa large blade is attached to the bottom of the gun.
He shunted it violently into the grunts rib cage, and tore it upwards, before tilting the gun to him, and firing a shot off up his jaw.
"Kyahahaha." His warm blood splatters softly on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:19 am

"Oh it's perfect" I almost purr sweetly, enjoying the moment.

"Watch out" I murmur, as I through another knife, this time it press another button on my belt and the venom from a black widow enters directly into the person's windpipe. This makes them stagger backwards into the wall, blood smearing down it.

"Making such a mess... tut tut." My vision shifts back and for a moment I remember myself as I walk over and collect my knives. Wiping the blood on my trousers.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 am

Beyond grabs a grunt by his neck, not letting go. He summons a huge amount of strength in crushing his wind pipe. He smirks and laughs as he squeezes tightly.
"Oh its nice to do this with you again." He sniggers, before digging his nails deeply into the grunts neck. He slowly brings his gun to the side of his head, whilst suffocating him. He leans in closely to his face, bringing a huge grin on his lips. BANG. Beyond shatters his skull with a bullet. His neck caves into itself.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Crazyb10
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 am

"Yes it is" I glance over smiling. I pat your shoulder playfully, as I then put my hands on your shoulders and leap frog over you.

Quickly, I kick one in the face. His nose shattering and a fragment lodging itself in the brain. A gush of blood sprouts out of his nose, by this time I duck to the side. The spray of blood splattering against B.

Laughing at this loudly.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 am

He assists her, by pushing one grunt into your knifes aim, and jamming his fist up into the nose of another.
He pushes him down to the ground and fires a shot into his skull.
"Got to love this bonding."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:03 am

"Indeed" I wink at you now, as I pull out my shorter sword and jam it up between ones rib cage.

I let out a small brief laugh "You sure like making a mess."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:12 am

He laughs loudly.
"You can only imagine the mess I caused to make these people come after me! Kyahahah!"
He Takes your hand and runs with you, holding the sword, he uses yours and his force to ram through the last 2 grunts who were running towards them. They are jammed onto the wall, left to hand there like a beautifully bloody photo frame.

"There, some home improvements."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:13 am

"Why, did you not approve of the renovations?" I say with a grin.
My fingers which are covered in blood, I used to paint red whiskers on your face. Laughing as you look ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:22 am

".................."
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Bisuni10

Last edited by BeyondBirthday on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:25 am

I go up on my toes and kiss you mockingly on your nose. "Now, don't you look adorable."

I then ruffle your hair, forgetting about the murders we just committed a moment ago.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:27 am

"Hmmmnnnn....."
He glances down at you, and looks at your lips.
He grins darkly.
"You have blood on your lips."
He leans down swiftly, and kisses them, wiping it off onto his, and licking it.
He stands back up, feeling victorious. Even if he looks ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:30 am

"Pfft. Don't let it go to your ego." I say rolling my eyes with a smile.
I give a soft playful punch to your arm.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 8:58 am

He chuckles a little.
"Ah well. That was round one... They'll be back. You may want to get the survivors to safety."
He looks back at the girl who is cowering in the corner and walks over to her, and kneels down and taking her hand.
"Well hello, we haven't met. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 am

I turn around on my heel and glare at the girl seriously. "Leave her be."

I pull out my phone and quickly type in a few codes, sending a mass message to everyone who is still alive to move out to Base 2.

I walk back over to the girl, and smile down at her. Quickly, I pull out a knife and slit her throat. Blood drips from the cut as I stand back up, unamused.

"Let's get out of here."
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:03 am

He looks down at her hand, her blood now splashing onto it.
".....Sheesh, no need to get jealous. I was only saying hello."
He stands up, with a smirk, and puts his hands into his pockets and walks behind Aliah.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:06 am

"I'm not jealous. This girl was cowardice, who stayed in the corner and didn't help at all. I don't employ people who are weak." I say, flicking my hair over my shoulder. I pull out a tube of red lipstick and reapply some as I continue to walk.

(Back at Wammys)

I unlock the front door and walk in, my footsteps echoing throughout the hallway. I pick up the mail as I make my way to the living room.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 am

Beyond walks quietly to the alley way, and rev's up his motor bike. He puts his helmet back on and drives back alone.
"........"
He was deep in thought. Knowing that it wouldn't be long until he would come and face B himself. He knows it will not be easy, and knows that his new enemy knows his weakness...
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 am

While B is still out, I go upstairs and shower to wash the blood off. Getting changed into some new clothes and sitting down at the top of the stair case. Flicking through pieces of mail.

Opening a letter about a job in Venice, I let out a sigh. Sometimes I want a normal life. But, that's never going to happen. I rip the letter through the middle and let it fall to the floor.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:21 am

Beyond sighs and parks his bike up.
He wonders if his little empire is really worth it. All this power and money. All this death and glory. All this pain.
He wasn't sure what he felt, but something was missing. Perhaps he was just feeling somewhat nervous. This person who is going after him used to be something to him. An old ally. He knows him too well, but opposingly they know B too well too.

Beyond walked in and headed to his old room. He unlocked it with his key and was met by a wall of dust. His room was untouched, just the way he had left it. He looked around and memories flooded back to him. He let A weak smile carve itself onto his lips momentarily, but it soon faded. Not all the memories he had here were good.

He put his stuff down on his bed, and cleaned up a little, before heading out into the hall way.

B didn't bother cleaning the blood off his face, it was pretty much a norm for him.

"Aliah... Good job today. " He mutters, and he walks past her room on the way back up to the roof top.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:23 am

"Hey!" I call up to you as you walk by. Deciding, you're not going to stop.

I follow you up now, but stay a few feet away. "When are you going to explain things to me already?"

I nervously fidget with my belt, trying to re adjust it, giving myself something to do.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:30 am

"Things will explain themselves as time goes by. Trust me."
He remained quiet as he went up the stairs and opened the large metal door to the roof.
He inhaled the cold air, and went to sit down by himself.
"I don't want to talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am

I walk over behind you and put my hands gently on your shoulders. "Ok, I won't force you to say. Would you rather I just left you alone?" I say quietly, lifting my hands up from your shoulders.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:37 am

He glances to your hand from the corner of his eyes.
"I have been alone for over a year. I don't wish for that either. Its nice to see you again Aliah."
He looks down at the ground, then pats the edge next to him, allowing her to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:41 am

I sit down beside him, crossing my legs underneath myself.

"It's a lonely world, especially for people in your business." I say, giving him a slight smile.
"It was...pleasant to see you again as well, reminder of old times." I wink at you, then sticking out my tongue.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Top of Wammys
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: