Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_voting_barRoof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRoof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_voting_barRoof Top of Wammys - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Roof Top of Wammys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51122

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:33 am

"You have no idea who I have pissed off Aliah. Even for someone as egotistical as me, I feel this will be a challenge.
This is the main base of operations. They will strike here, and they will strike hard."

He sits down with her, staring out in the direction of the docks.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Aliah
Aliah

Wammy House points : 47363

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 am

"Well fuck. I don't think we're prepared enough for this, i've got a few cases going on abroad as I thought It was a quiet time" I narrow my eyes at you.

Letting out a small sigh. "Are you going to take back over? I need to know my place, so I know what I can do and what I can't." I nudge you with my elbow, trying to lighten the mood slightly. I think to myself, death and destruction really does follow behind B.

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:43 am

"This is your branch now. I will not take it back from you. I need to look out for the overall surival of this place. Not just one branch. All of them. I need you by my side, walking by me as we walk into the war."

He glances down at the playground below, looking at the empty space which used to be full with children.

"What happened to our home?"
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 am

"How many branches are we talking about here?" Looking at you seriously. "I'm chuffed to know, that you won't take over completely and I've said it before B, I'd stick with you." I look down at the abandoned playground and let out a small sigh.

"Things changed." I run a hand through my hair. "It was bound to happen sometime" I say muttering.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 am

"249 More."
He looks blankly down at where he used to play by himself as a child. A large tree, in the darker side of the garden, by the wall. He buried his first victim there. The goldfish he accidentally killed.

There was a chill in the hair, which sliced at you as it licked at your skin. Beyond tried to ignore the razor wind, even though his lips were blue from the cold.

"I have created an empire in my absence, but now it comes down to the question of can keep it under control. I need you to help me. Which Is why I am so grateful for you staying by my side. No one else would understand"
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 am

I shiver slightly, internally cursing myself for not wearing more weather suitable clothes.
"That's...a lot to protect." I can't help it but I tuck myself against your side, trying to stay a bit warm.

"It's okay, what are friends for?" I let out a small laugh, knowing it's only half hearted.
"I can get some high end security set up in a few hours and bring back some people to protect this branch, if we need to travel." I say, thinking my thoughts aloud.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 am

"I need you to do what you think is best. Whatever I chose, someone always ends up dying."
He rolls his eyes back to looking out at the docks, a fog is rolling in across the water.
He puts his arm around Aliah, pulling her closer. Keeping them both warm.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 am

"I'd say that's not true, but that'd be a lie." I rest my head on your shoulder for a moment but then lift it up.
"I'll get everything sorted, I won't let you down. Well, I can't make any promises but I can try my best?" I grin up at you briefly but then noticing the eerieness in the air.

I follow your eyes down to where your looking and slide out my phone. Beginning to send out mass messages organising people.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:42 am

His dark eyes narrow on the fog. His mind at work. The scarlet in his eyes bore down on the waters edge, he can see a object floating up towards the docks.

"I know you won't let me down. You never have."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:48 am

"What is it?" I say standing up and hanging off the ledge of the wall, resting one of my feet on a window ledge. I use the leverage to jump off the roof and land down on the garage roof.

This angle of view, giving me enough signal to briefly hack into satellites and get a detail live shot of the docks through a shop security camera. Huh
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 am

B looks down at her, then back at the docks.
"Its a body. A warning lets say. I am guessing it will be someone from your branch."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:53 am

I chew on my bottom lip. "I hope it's just a thug. Do you want to go check it out?" I glance up at him, my face becoming a mask, unreadable of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:04 am

"lets." He suggests.

He leaps down, bending as he hits the floor. He stands back up and dusts himself down.
He lets her lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:09 am

I go leap off the garage and begin to sprint down the road. Ducking into an alleyway, my footsteps making no sound. I quickly shift my weight and leap up against a wall. Using the force to jump against the neighbouring wall and repeating until I reach the roof.

I glance over my shoulder brieftly back at Wammy's, but then continue my journey. Leaping over the roof tops and jumping down as I reach the docks. I stretch up briefly, limbering up my muscles incase of a fight. My hair being caught in a swift amount of breeze, cursing slightly as my scent will be carried from this angle.

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:14 am

Beyond simply walks to a container, and kicks the door open. The roar of an engine rips through the sky. He bursts out on a motorbike, his coat flailing behind him. A black helmet shielding his identity.
He drives to the docks.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 am

Instead of talking to B, I switch to our old telepathic link. *Be careful, I don't want to have to lug your dead ass back home.*

I walk in the shadows, closer to the fog. Unsure, if it's poisoned or corrosive, or just plain normal. I keep on the balls of my feet, my steps silent as I jump up onto a small boat to get a closer look.

Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:39 am

Beyond parks the bike in a alleyway, he walks out with the helmet still on his head. He slugs his hands into his pockets and walks on towards the docks.
He stands over the edge, looking at he body. He tilts his head, noticing more burns on the body, but also a very distinct bullet hole to the head.

"Looks like one of your guards who stands out side. You need to check inside. Have you had a reply from inside yet?"
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 am

I cover my nose at the stench. "No. Nothing since earlier."

I turn away from the body. "You can deal with this, I'll go on ahead." I jump back onto the docks. My voice having a slight shake in it at the thought of what could've happen to the newly refurbished UM and the staff.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:57 am

Beyond knows that the lack of response from her team was a bad sign. People had been silenced.
He looks at the body and drags it to the coast. Looking down it with his helmet still on, he checks the guys wallet to see how old he was.
"20? Aliah has been busy.. He looked new here. Cheeky Minx." He smirks softly, then stands up, looking out at his surroundings.

He stares into the fog, and places his hand in his coat.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:18 am

She coughs awkwardly at that accusation. Turning on her heel and making her way swiftly to the UM.

I arrive to find the door had been smashed in, I gingerely open it. Glancing at my surroundings, blood smeared all over the floor and bodies strewn across the place. I slide out my knifes, anticipating a scene. However, as I walk further I'm greeted by a trembling woman of around 17. A bloodied note, clenched in her grasp. I let out a sigh, as I check the perimeters. Only this room had been breached, but whoever had done this had put us in a black out. That explains the silence.

I walk back up to the girl and snatch the note. Letting out a small snarl of disgust as I glance back around.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

Beyond Leaves his Helmet on his Bike, his eyes masked by his hair. They cause deep shadows. He adjusts his coat and tie and walks inside.
"Hmmm... Either your decorating skills have been lacking, or there has been a massacre. Oh dear."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:29 am

"You're analytical skills astound me. Remind me again, how could you have been a replacement for L? I guess that's why you were called B and not A." I say bitterly, then instantly regretting my words.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it."

Anger still flowing through my veins after all the hard work i've put into this room, just for it to be ruined. My brain working over time, I hold out the note to you.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 am

"......" Beyond takes it with a minor scowl.
"Remember who owns this business." He looks at the note, and grits his teeth ans snarls a little.
"Yeah, Its who I feared it would be."
He grins a little.
"I suppose the game has begun."
He crumples the piece of paper, and glances around a little. His hand back into his coat. He narrows his crimson eyes and flicks out a gun, firing a shot at the back wall. Blood seems through it on the impact.
"Brace yourself. They come in packs."
Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 B_with10
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:00 am

"What are?" I narrow my eyes suspiciously as I sink down into a crouch. Even in the quick moment, I still have time to glance at B with some admiration in my eyes.

"Also, sorry. Slip of the tongue." Turning my gaze back to where the blood appeared.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 7:03 am

The door kicks open, as a shot is fired off towards us.
"Oh they brought the grunts this time."
B slides off, firing off another shot. The shell slicing through the door and then hitting the floor with a clink.

B cracks his neck and limbers up a little more. He is back to his old self, making this more of a game than work.

"Come on, I can't be protecting this place by myself. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roof Top of Wammys   Roof Top of Wammys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roof Top of Wammys
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: