Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
zear secret room Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
zear secret room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
zear secret room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
zear secret room Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
zear secret room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
zear secret room I_vote_lcapzear secret room I_voting_barzear secret room I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
zear secret room I_vote_lcapzear secret room I_voting_barzear secret room I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

zear secret room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:55 am

as zear pokes around the place he find many messages and many secrets (but zear attenchen span is short so can't rember half the secrets he finds)

zear find a room with a single laptop in and the wall filled with books and a old looking clock still swong from this long forgoten place

"Any one here? helloooo?...nobody..wow i found so much and now this place? maybe i should tell Beyon...no...maybe i can keep it for my self....."said zear i diffrent tones from shyly to slowly more bold

zear walk over to the laptop and found a thing of the past ...LITRELY

"oh man...thi...THIS IS L first laptop!!!....."

he swings his head around to make sure nobdy heard him....(they would not have heard them anyway as this is in a sound proif room)

"....man..i never thought the wammy house would be so...diffrent from the darkness i was sprung from...wow...books ,clocks,....ut i could lighten this place up....what you say?" looking at a picture of L and watari that had gathered dust for 30 years
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 pm

zear walk down the stairs and quickly make sure there are no traces to the secret he had found!

"well i better see what down here..." zear said as he grab a touch and placed many lights as he walked down the book cases and rooms"

he found a book that was out of place and looked at it the story read "of mice and men by john steinbeck

zear went to the main desk (near the hall way down to the enternce) and read the book

2 hours later the boy had read the whole book and looked at the time "man i been down here for sometime!...maybe i should go upstairs again? na let's just oh what's this?...."he stures down at a book that was dark cover and look familer to most wammy kids but of course zear was new so did not know what it was! "de..death..note?...." he turned the pages and read it to himself

as he looked about the book it looked new and off putting but a voice told him to tell nobody of this (inerconshence? or shinigami?)

he hided it in a safe clock that only open at a certion time and with 6 certon code that only zear knew!

zear then turned around and walked up the stairs!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:30 am

Chi, a roaming shinigami sunk down from the ceiling, returning to her small room of retreat. She was often called upon by members of Wammies when questions are being asked, but since all the death notes where destroyed a few years ago, she got a little bored. She begged the shinigami king to make more.
She stored it in the secret room, and got a few more around the world by other shinigami's.

Her eyes beam at Zear, lurking behind him like a demon.
"I see you've found it..."
She folds her wings back, and lands stealthy on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:34 am

Zear laught nervicely!

"haha.....ha.....B....BEYOND BIRTHDAY YOUR NOT PLAYING A TRICK ARRE YOU!?!?"

zear belived in gods of death and so was frightned by the evil that stood and talked to him!

"ok so...so....y..your a shinigami?.....(sigh of relife) ....wow you scared me...ok Oh where are my manners! ....allow me to introduce my self i am zear!

i have the eyes of a shinigami please don't ask howw i don't know how i got them too!....and i can see when i will die but not my true name you understain this?....well a shinigami can't be seen so...i think your fine to walk around so long as no one comes in here ok? if someone does please hide the notebook!....i don't want B to find it or he may use it...ON ME! ...well maybe not but he's.....(zear was stuck for word. He did not want to give a wrong impression of B) he's cool but i don't know if i am his friend or not!.....

so what your name shinigami?...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:45 am

She glares at him coldly.
"I am a Shinigami, I know what your name is, i know how you got those eyes and I know when you will die. Do you take me for a fool, child? Hmph."
Chi was a shinigami not to be messed with, she happily gave answers to humans, but at a price of another humans life. She took great pleasure watching them destroy one an other. She felt that they already lived in a hell, even without a death note. She has alot of dealings with Beyond And Steve.

"My name is Chi."
She smirks darkly. Her name means life force...But in other cultures, it means blood.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:00 am

"oh ok hi Chi" he smiled even at this evil he would smile to be kind

"would you like a donut?" zear pulled out a packet of warm donuts with may flavers! and offered one to the shinigami!

"i think you may like it! ...well i hope...."zear could tell she wasnot to be taken a fool nor that she was as evil as the king of shinigami(not that he knew him)

"well i....i am sure your find me amused and fasanated by you ...wow a god...of death......Amazing....sorry i must not sture it rude!

zear walked back to his desk and pulled out a file he had hidden (a file that was a mureder case of wammy-san)

"death note.....a book of death?" zear was puzzled and amazed at the same time! "oh so this is....your place? and theys are your books?"

zear enjoyed reading and clocks and had placed atleast 150 clocks down here at this time and 130 candles!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:07 am

"This is where I like to store things I find. I like to learn about the people I observe here. It gives me a lot of names of people too...."
She walks towards the desk, looking down at the Death note.
She places her claw onto it.

"This is very dangerous. Do not let it be found, unless you want to be tracked down very quickly. I went through so much to get these back. Loose it and I will be writing down your name."
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 am

Zear looked then smiled then turned in to a laught!

"LOSS IT .....i never lost anything! NEVER......."zear had a spine shuddering laught and quickly grab a pen

"i alway wanted to kill those who locked me in that room..... but now i can do it without anyone knowing it!" zear scripled two names in to the book

his parents names

"now i just need to find my name.....then i will be free from this curse!"

the shimigami seem to shudder when he laughted but then turned calm (or so he thinks!)
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am

She shrugged it off.
"I know your name...."
She says it bluntly, with a demonic glint in her eyes. She was willing to kill him without any hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

zear knew not to mess with her...but nor to be kind to her!

"look i know you not on my side i can tell but i just found this place and well thought it be ok to rest down here i mean after all! i been thought a lot of hassel and really like to rest! here was good because of the books! ....shinigami...ha i think i am safeish here or in the wammy house because as soon as you kill me they they wonder and with descorving my body! They will see what killed me and i have no body out to kill me right now so the only logic is.....A shinigami!!!" zear grinned he was safer then ever and a shinigami that followed him around was no problem!

zear placed a donut on the plate he had left down here!

"see if you like it ....i got work to do!" zear smurked and the smiled as he normaly does and walked out

zear then looked around some more and had decovered he had been almost everywhere!

"well i am getting bored!....maybe i am...ALLOWED OUT SIDE!!!!"

he quickly ran to the door and hurryed out the front to see the town!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 am

"Heh, and what can a human do to a shinigami for killing a person? Nothing. Pathetic. " She Scoffed.
"Foolish human. I'll be waiting.."
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:37 am

walk in to his secret room and sits silently at his desk.....

grab the death note and turn the mini tv he has in this room one!....

"what to do....?" he sat there sturing at the tv...
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:10 am

"How about giving me the Death note back?"
Chi snarls, as she stands behind him.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:10 pm

zear had a new tone

"look shinigami i am sorry but here comes my anger!..."

zear had a new tone on him ,and this shinigami pushed him to far!

"YOU DONE NOTHING BUT MONE AT ME ,A MAYBE NEW TO THIS PLACE BUT YOUR SO THINK...."he stoped and look at the tv....."kira's return"

"news just in kira must have returned two peolpe died of sudden heart attacks! and they never had weak hearts ,nor heart problem!"

they where zear parents! ...." Shit....there on to me......i....i h...i have to kill them!"

"SEE SHINIGAMI this is why you should stay in your relm and why you should keep your death notes up there.....! now i am going to die both way from you or if they catch me......BUT THERE NOT CATCHING ME TODAY"

zear grab the death note and ran out the secret place forgeting to close the door and ran as fast as he could out of the wammy house!
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am

Chi scowls, gritting her large pointed teeth.
"I will get that Death note back. It wasn't meant for you..."
She pulls out her own notebook,
"And I will use any means nessisary...."
She fades away, in an attempt of looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 am

(can we not kill zear of sson B....thank you xD)
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:57 am

(( Ignore me, I realised this spans over multiple topics. Void it. ))
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:58 am

[tis cool, post somewhere else]
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 am

walked in the room again seeing a book flot on by.

At this point in time zear was...slowly regain his sainity
"....ok ghosts?...." zear walked to the table and sat down hit a button to close the secret rooms door and he...fell in to a deep slumber
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Active Character info

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:05 am

walk in to his secret room forgeting to close the door and look at all the books and then a scroll drop on the floor with blood driping out of it

Zear was horrified!
"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" he shouted so loud outside of the wammy house could hear it

Zear just look and trembeled at it hope someone would come to help him see what this is
(B if this is a prank i think zear will kill who ever put it up xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

zear secret room Empty
PostSubject: Re: zear secret room   zear secret room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zear secret room
Page 1 of 1