Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
to who ever find this note from Zear... I_vote_lcapto who ever find this note from Zear... I_voting_barto who ever find this note from Zear... I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
to who ever find this note from Zear... I_vote_lcapto who ever find this note from Zear... I_voting_barto who ever find this note from Zear... I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

to who ever find this note from Zear...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

to who ever find this note from Zear... Empty
PostSubject: to who ever find this note from Zear...   to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 am

I hope if you found this note you know me or my true name.... it a shame i dont know as i write this but now i hope i find it and maybe as your reading this I will have found it....
my shinigami eye hide my name but i know when i will die...
i will never read the numbers but i would if it help get my name back...
i can only call my self Zear
i hope if your reading this i am someone who know it or i wish i was someone well known with no-name...
from
zear
p.s beyond if your reading this then thank you for finding me and placing me in the wammy house

this note is hiden in the prison area
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

to who ever find this note from Zear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: to who ever find this note from Zear...   to who ever find this note from Zear... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 am

the note falls out of it hiding spot and is now in plan view ....

the note also contains importent backstory and a picture of his face....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee

to who ever find this note from Zear...
Page 1 of 1