Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_vote_lcapdeath note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_voting_bardeath note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_vote_lcapdeath note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_voting_bardeath note the other side to the note:the ZKN case I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Empty
PostSubject: death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case   death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:18 am

Near, the worlds greatest detective! He solved the Kira case and solved two hundred cases so far this was his two hundred and first cases. A case that was worthy of his time.
The ZKN case. Near was the successor of L. L was one who could solve any case but sadly died due to Kira, a mass murderer .Kira won. L lost. The ZKN case has a brother you could say. It brother was the Los Angeles BB murder case. Which was standard for L is after B. B, B.B and beyond birthday all names for B from the Wammy’s house. Beyond Birthday was a person who was obsessed with L like this case Z who we now call Zear was madly obsessed to become Near
Zear killed 13 people to challenge Near. The murders where unintentional but where necessary for Zear to challenge Near and were going to die that same day any way. Zear had shinigami eyes and could see who he was killing and when they were to naturally die but little is known and not a lot to share with you yet. Matsuda a cop who was later on promoted to FBI agent. Matsuda was one who help solve the kira case and also saved Near’s life by shooting Kira’s right hand from scribbling Near’s true name and killing every one in the case.
Zear was one who only found out who Near was by a person from with in the Wammy’s house. To this day he or she is still unknown but is in no trouble and just needs to tell Near but I was not here to tell you this. I am your story teller, the one who saw most of this, found most of this and also had true contact with Near
My name is Roger aka Near’s Watarl. L to had a Watarl .Watarl are butlers they simply help the detective but only Wammy’s members in the Wammy house
But all you need to know is I am Roger Ruvie
Matsuda came home and sat on his bed tired from another day’s hard work and sat there carelessly day dreaming out the window as there was a moon lit sky. ”god, work been getting harder and now is almost impossible to complete in a week” sighed Matsuda as he took his laptop and placed it on the bed getting ready to read his mail. Suddenly on the bottom corner on his laptop came up with a new mail from Aizawa which at first startled Matsuda and then he relaxed seeing it was not a virus which he had a few days earlier. He without knowing had already had deleted it. Matsuda then opened the mail sent from Aizawa.
“Matsuda. This is Near. I have come to you because I believe you are the only one who can help me solve this case. You help me once you can help again and you’re the only one I trust with this case. It is not international yet and I don’t want it to become international until I have got the prisoner. The murderer who I shall call Z for now.
Please break in to server 1313 in 4 minutes and if you agree or disagree in helping I need you to destroy your computer with in the next 24 hours.
From N
P.S I borrowed your friends email addresses so I could not be easily traced I hope you understand.”
Matsuda had a flash back to the Kira case and remembered shooting Light Yagami who was Kira and just remembering that made him shudder in fear as it meant he was friends with a murderer. “Darn this was a new laptop as well…I mean I don’t mind if it’s to help... I have no real choice do I?” 3 minutes later Matsuda broke in to server 1313 and suddenly the screen went white but then Matsuda saw the giant N in the middle of the screen. ”Matsuda I brought you here to ask if you know about the UK murder case right now?” it was a synthetic voice known to the world as Near talking voice.
Matsuda tried to see if he could recall any of the cases he heard on the news but the one Near was talking about was impossible to find because like he said in the email it was not published to the news yet and was being solved by private detectives. “Nea’- ..I mean N. I don’t know the case you are talking about and how would I if it was not internationally released” said Matsuda speaking in to the microphone that was built in to his laptop which came very handy for both Matsuda and Near. Near disliked waiting for people to reply to his demands so he preferred to talk rather then type. “Good I like a quick and easy response to my questions. I, Near, ask if you would please work with me again for a different case. Well are you up to it?” Near got straight to the point he did not like to waste time it seemed. “Near I will work with you” as he picked up a baseball bat to destroy his laptop. “Ok see you at UK’s London meet me in the ‘SCOOPA DOP Ice-Cream’ warehouse”. Matsuda then proceeded to destroy his laptop quickly so nobody could ever know he had contact to Near.
On 20th of May 2014 Matsuda took a plane to London and went to the warehouse “Wow this is way to familiar as if we were in Japan solving the Kira case again” Matsuda then took a deep breath to move the iron door which Near was behind. Slowly moving the iron door from its hinges the noise was unbearable to Near’s ears and he presided to shout “STOP”. Matsuda then stopped and tried to slip through the small gap with which he had made. Near stood there with a mask of L and asked “do you know who Kira was?” he asked to make sure Matsuda was not a spy or worse.
Matsuda replied “Kira was light Yagami” Near moved his mask to peek to see if it was him. “ok it’s you”. He removed the mask and played with his dice.
Matsuda stood and waited but as it seemed Near was in his own thoughts and playing to demonstrate his skills. “Uummm… Near you told me to come here for my task. So what is it?” Matsuda said nervously that Near would never the less take this comment rudely and think that Matsuda was in a hurry. “Yes your task is the ZKN case. Sadly I know what the case stands for. “ZEAR KILLED NEAR” is what it means and if I lose the game over that’s it I die”. Matusda was startled on how Near had said this. One mistake and it was all over, Z or Zear would kill Near. “So is this ok for you? Or do I have to ask one of my men to do the task” Near said this and curled his hair at the same time. “I can do this” Matsuda had said this with great courage that he had never had before or in the first place to start with but regardless made the sentence sound great.

L” was “N” but “N” was not like “L”. He did not flinch or fret. He just let things untwined and see who the murderer was. The Wammy house was took over by people from the SPK group which N had worked with. If you know the events that happened during the Kira case then you will know most of this story and the Los Angeles BB murder case but if you don’t then you are probably not understanding this book as we speak and any normal person would never understand, I mean it hard to believe a book can kill just by writhing a name in it. Basically if you don’t understand try getting your self some reports from the case but that all I can help you with, if you don’t then you may not understand the rest off this or let’s say you will ask a lot more questions as you get on in the book but any how I came to tell a story not sell books and reports on murder cases.

<Page skip here chapter 1 “plot”>
Matsuda when to the first crime scene. The victim was a 14 year old boy. He was beaten in the stomach till the skin turned purple and the gut gains unbearable pain to the stomach to actually starts to unfold from it’s self and the acid to burn all organs in the body. The boy never stood a chance plus he was caught off guard. Matsuda at first was sickened by the photos of where the body lied. Sickened to his guts. Guts, good metaphor just as the boys gut where kicked in .Matsuda fell the same pain in his.
Matsuda checked where the body was. There was dried up blood stain on the floor and a note next to the body,
“Zit down and listen to the teacher
End of class you leave
And go home to sleep
Read a book or think in thought”
Matsuda instantly saw the message “ZEAR” but was there any other message. Sit was misspelt “zit” with was a fungi in the skin. Matsuda guessed “Zit” was just there to spell “ZEAR” and there was no clue left in the note. He turned over the note to check that there was nothing left to see. He was wrong there was something on the back “see the clock go tick tock”. Matsuda read this with a great head pain from thinking about the last message. “See the clock go tick tock? What that mean? Tick tock…” Matsuda look at the clock and said “tick tock…lets see if the clock has any secrets” Matsuda walked over to the clock unaware someone was watching him. The clock said 4:55 PM and had stop working by the looks of it.
“Found anything Matsuda” said someone as they walk in “not much I just…..Hey who there!” Matsuda startled as the man walk in. The person undid his hood that was soaked wet from the heavy rain pour.
“Hello there Matsuda I am Neil Nigeto. I am the unprivate detective. Sent by the mother of this boy.” The way he spoke sound to true to be kind on Matsuda’s ears.
“How can I trust you? Show me you’re I.D!” Matsuda was soon shown up as Neil replied “we are unprivate for a reason. Everyone knows us as we announce are self to everyone and anyone who needs to know”. Matsuda felt embarrass because he was just shown he not the brains off the world”. Matsuda did not feel angry or the urge to hit him but did feel a bit mad because of it. Neil Nigeto stood there holding a puzzling box. It was a rubic cube. He had solved it when he was talking to Matusda and so had a smug on his face. He showed his intelligences easily, just the puzzle alone Matsuda would never have solved (and most probably never will solve one).
Matsuda accepted Neil Nigeto help and offered in return the same information shared gathered from the scenes and all the clues from crime scene. Neil Nigeto looks around the room and then stared at his wrist watch to see the time. “Neil why do you look at the time so often. Are you in a hurry or something?” Matsuda tried to see if he was really looking at the clock but this was a lead to see if he was Neil Nigeto with did not turn anything up any leads because he was looking at a normal watch and did not have any thing different about it. “Matsuda why do you suspect me of something that I am not?” Neil smirked as he said this .A battle of wits had begun between two people Matsuda the FBI agent or Neil the slightly different detective.
Neil look at the clock. “It stop working the time is actually 6:43 pm” this was said as if he already known or as if he himself had done the clock thing. Matsuda then saw Neil holding a brief case he had not seen when he entered. Matsuda asked “what in the brief case?” Matsuda was curies that he was not holding something back from him or hiding secrets. “Oh this it just contains some personal files on the victim” he said this as he open and offend Matsuda to see the files. The file contained the name of the 16 year old boy named Harry Quiltd and his blood group A and contain he was a only child in a family and had not cousins near by .Matsuda was impressed with the information given to him. “Keep it I have more then one copy” said Neil as he open the brief case for a packet of “king cradel’s fruity tootys” with was high in sugar and as Matsuda remembered sugar help the brain work but too much normal end up in a sugar rush or complete shut down of the body. He remembered that L did the same and sat in a very weird ways but it did stop him from getting a sugar rush that would have slowed down his work. Neil sat normal which surprised Matsuda but Neil did have a weird habit of drawing things. He was really good really good. He had studied art like a professional and had mastered the art of art. He tried to draw the crime seen as if he was there at the time the boy died. “All we need is a clue or lead on something the criminal left behind. Do you have anything?” Matsuda handed over the note he had just found “well…I know his name kind of….his name is Zear or Z for short” Matsuda was almost reluctant to give the information at first but Neil gave him a feeling that he was slow at gaining info or just dumb but this then question how did he draw so good or how he could solve the rubic cube, if he could do that he was not as dumb as he thought.
<chapter 2 page here> “time”

Neil sat down to think eating he’s all time favoured food, Donuts. The hold packet of donuts went down in one bite. Matsuda was amazed; how on earth could anyone eat so quickly. “Yum they where good” said Neil as he got up. “So let see if we can find a clue in the clock” said Neil as he look at the clock as if he was looking in to a shop window for his favourite shoes or as if he was looking at another donut but bigger and with roman numerals and a clock that went around in a circle. “OHH…. I think I found something” Matsuda ran over to see what he had found. “What is it!?” Neil turned around and said “the roman numerals normal go I,II,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,XI,XII but this clock go’s I,II,III ,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,XII,XII .So this means there are two 12’s… two 12’s…what this mean?” Neil look puzzled for a first time and so Matsuda really tried to think just to get Neil back for earlier. “Well 12…maybe it a favourite number? Or it could be…” Matsuda saw something interesting about the clock. “The…THE CLOCK it been moved.” Matsuda turned the clock around to see a new clue “+1 = Z what?” Matsuda was stumped but Neil must have understood something. “12+1=Z it must mean Z like the torso card 13 with is…..Death” Neil said this as he draw out a pack of Tarot card to show 13. He was right.13 was the Tarot card for death. Death always road a horse Surrounding it are dead and dying people from all classes, including kings, bishops and commoners. Maybe he is saying he will kill anyone? “How many death has he committed?” Neil saw the bigger picture. “13 deaths so far and it unknown if he will commit more” , “And the clock stopped like it saying X and V so that means…the tarot card the devil possible meaning that he resents himself as a ruler of death?” Neil had almost solved it in one fowl sweep. “Matsuda thank you for the help. I would have never had thought of checking the back” Matsuda was greatly impressed by Neil but did not say anything then they swap information and call it a night.

Matsuda walk to the 2nd victim house. He walk in to find Neil standing near the bookcase but suddenly with jerky movement grab the clock from the other side of the room and turned it around. “Neil what are you doing?” Matsuda ask knowing that Neil was obsessed with clocks. “I found something but…it the same clue 12+1=Z”
Matsuda was glad that he did not have to listen to a new clue that Neil found.
“Neil let’s see … don’t you think we need to search better places.” Said Matsuda
“…”
Neil was stump. Neil looks around to see if there was anything different …
Nothing had changed; just a dead body that all.
“Nothing”

How could a criminal kill someone, make sure someone saw it and then leave everything unchanged.
Zear woke up to a normal routine. Woke up, brushed hair, looked at the clock and then looked in the mirror. Zear had shinigami eyes but his eye told truth of thing again the rules. He could see his victim’s names and there time of death; but the only different was the Zear could see his own life span. That changed everything. It showed Zear when he would die and would not make a mistake like Beyond Birthday. He would die the time it said and would kill Near just before he died
13 death’s of all ages by one man Zear. Zear was a mad man that could hide that he was insane but his obsessing with clocks was not easily hidden. Madness had took his mind and he knew that he was going to kill with was a crime but he took the risk all to see if his mind was smarter that Near’s mind. A risk it all game that all it took.
The only way one would win is if one made a move that would not finish the battle of wits. Zear was an unfortunate boy who was found in a lock room left to die there.
He was brought in to the wammy’s house and raised as if he was are own but it was to never work. Zear was untamed… no he was wild. He was the one who was mad and completely insane after being there in that lock room for a long time(so long that we never known but truly he had done 12 years). Zear was a nameless orphan who was later given the name Z Zentury but Zear was never to know that(and never did).Neil reminded Matsuda of someone…of Near. If the two where ever placed in the same room you would never had tells the difference
apart from clothing. Neil always wearied black and Near wearied white.
If only Z had not been lock away to rot he may have been normal(well as normal as L or Near was). When found in the room covered in dust, from head to toe with nothing but a glass of water, a plate of donuts and some paper to draw or paint on. He always drew a dark picture when in a dark place( like at night times he would wake up draw and then stare at it in till he fell a sleep again).

there more to come i hope but in till then i hope you enjoy and understain zear
see ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee

death note the other side to the note:the ZKN case
Page 1 of 1