Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_vote_lcapParis [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_voting_barParis [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_vote_lcapParis [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_voting_barParis [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51142

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Empty
PostSubject: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:17 pm

[Before I start, I don't want any one going, "Your such a slag" Unless its towards B. The underlining story is rather nice, but then again, Echo didn't really do anything wrong. B is the one who cheated. No slanders towards Echo. Got it? ]

Part one.

How do I even start a story like this? Its something that I need to get rid of, otherwise its going to keep burrowing its way down into my subconscious…
Slowly eating away at what I have, and messing with my head. I need to get rid of it.

It all started In Paris.
What I am about to tell you is a secret that I hope will never get out, because if it does, I’m ruined…
I need your trust on this one, seriously.

It was a little mix up that caused a whole months worth of confusion for me and her.

I thought it would be nice to visit, my best friend Echo. She had escaped Wammy’s for a bit, and was relaxing in Paris.
Normally I’d give her some warning that I’m going to gate crash her holiday, but since all the drama back home was taking place at the time, I kind of, well…Forgot.

So I simply showed up, drugged the receptionist, and stole the copy of their key. The nice and easy way to a woman’s bedroom; it involves gentle words, a clothe, and some chloroform.
I still have that lovely charm, don’t I?

As I entered Echo’s hotel room, it became apparent that her brother Schitz, and her friend Kendo were staying with her.
Last time I saw them, was Las Vegas. I guess they hadn’t forgotten either. I guess it would pretty hard too. I slammed on the brakes in the car I hot wired, because they pissed me off. Echo and Schitz hit their heads on the dash board, and Kendo….Well we lost him a little while back on the road. Hey, they’re safe now! Be grateful me and Gray got you out of that base that you were trapped in.

I looked around the dark hotel room, stepping over random crap that had ended up on the floor and made my way over to the bed where Echo and her brother slept.
I thought it would be funny to bring Echo’s Christmas present to scare her with. It was a large ‘Sasuke’ puppet, from her favourite Manga. I placed it in front of her face, and wrapped its arms and legs around her. It would be fun for her to wake to it. She’d still think she was in some blissful dream. Ha!

I went to sit by the fire place, and lit a cigarette. If the fumes go up the chimney, they don’t spread throughout the room.
It cast an orange glow in the room, waking Kendo up, who was slugged out on the sofa. My disturbance caused him to roll of onto the floor, and groan.
He didn’t really seem to shocked to see me, but at least he remembered me!

“…Oh its you. the guy that was in Las Vegas, B right?”

I simply replied,
“Yeah! Miss me?”

He groaned at me, clearly remembering that he fell out of the stolen car, and me driving off, not having time to stop, since we were being chased. Man that car was shit.

“Yeah, thanks for that…Don’t ever drive.”

I laughed,
“Heh. There’s a reason why they took my licence.”

Echo turned over in her sleep, waking up slowly. Her eye twitched, and widened suddenly.
“Nyahh!!! WHAT the FUCK!?”

Clearly she thought she was having a good dream…Until she pushed Schitz out of the bed, and the puppet onto the floor.
Schitz just kept on sleeping.

She looked around the room, observing it, before noticing me leaning against the fire place smoking, and Kendo sat on the floor, still in a position that suggests he fell off the sofa, or at least was pushed.

“B?! What are you doing here?!”
She ran over to hug me, but tripped over on Kendo’s leg which was still in prime falling position.
I caught her in mid fall and hugged her,
“Well that failed didn’t it.”

She sleepily replied to me,
“Shesh, I’m only trying to be nice! If you don’t want a hug, fuck off.”

I laughed at her, putting her to her feet while she yawned widely.
In all honesty, I arrived in the middle of the night, it was pitch black, and cold. It was winter in Paris and snow still lingers on the ground outside.
“Nice to see you too…”

She nods a little,
“What time is it? Its still dark…”

“3am.”

“…When did you get here..?”

“2.30am”

“Oh…Okay, I thought you’d been watching us sleep or something.”

“Only for a little bit, I didn’t want to wake you all up. Still didn’t stop me from placing Sasuke around you, for a nice morning treat.”

“Urgh…Yeah….”

I picked her up and placed her back on her bed.
Kendo had fallen asleep in the same position he’d fallen in, much like Schitz.

“Go back to sleep. I didn’t mean to wake you.”

“Hmm…Okay.”
She took the cigarette out my mouth and chucked it in the fire place.
Why does everyone always do that? Kind of pisses me off.
She curled up in her bed covers, resuming the same smug look as before,
“What are you going to do, B?”

“I have work to do. I’ll be on my laptop all night.”

“Ohh…well…Have fun with that.”
She yawned loudly, then collapsed onto the bed asleep.

I started working on a way to break the security restraints on the wall so I could one, get back in, and two, get everyone out whenever we wanted.
If we all left, the security would get curious and come check it out. We have to be sneaky about it.
the only reason I got out was because thee was a fault, so I took it in my stride to get the fuck out of thee.
Being the main reason the wall was put up around Wammy’s was enough to cope with.

Part two

Before I knew it, Echo was kicking my side, waking me up.
She had her hair down for a change, looked…Different. Kind of nice, I suppose. She was in her PJ’s, consisting of a strap like top and some baggy trousers.

I don’t remember falling asleep, but I guess these things happen. I was sat up, with my head against the wall.

“Hey B, Wake up you big lump.”

“Urghhh, what? Oh Shit, I fell asleep.”
I checked my laptop, and quickly had to turn it off before it ran out of battery.

“Yeah, you did. Look, I’m bored. the others are still asleep, and I usually go out for a walk in the morning, since they take hours to wake up. You want to come with me?”

I rubbed my eyes, then looked at her,
“…Sure why not?”

It was still dark, so I am guessing it was around 6AM, the sun would be rising soon.

The streets were weirdly quiet for a big city like Paris, felt somewhat relaxing. Only a few cars went down the street, a man with a cart struggled along, taking hay somewhere, and a few people were setting up some stools in the cold were dotted around on street corners.

Me and Echo walked along, what seemed a deserted street, before I decided to say,
“So once around the block?”

“Hah! You serious?”

“…Yeah! Nothing better than early morning, competitive activities.”

“Your so going to lose.”

“Really? Even when I can phase into monster at any moment and blur out of sight?”

“I got skills in roof jumping, I can leap over with ease.”

“Haha, we will see 3, 2, 1 GO!”
I ran off, smirking.

“HEY! Fine.”
She leaped up, grappling onto a building and sprinted over it, leaping over various othe buildings.

I figured she was getting too close for comfort, after seeing her shadow flicker over the pavements below me, and being the type that never wants to lose, I decided to turn my tides and turn into the monster I spoke of.
LYCAN TIME ECHO.
My eyes burst into a red glow, as I phased into that beast.
I sprinted ahead of her, and turned the corner.

As I bolted down the narrow street, I some how gained weight and slowed a little.
I wonder why…
Echo had leaped down onto my back, and was riding along with me.
I rolled my eyes, accepting that she knew I was going to win like this.

We’d ran around a rather large block, and ended up going wrong somewhere, we maybe fast, but our directional skills are shit!
I phased back, having Echo on my back. She tightened her grip around me, getting a free piggy back ride.

The Eiffel tower was right in front of us, all lights on making it almost sparkle in the dark.
Echo stared up in wonder, as did I.
I’ve never seen it look like that before, It was something spectacular.
“Wow! B…We’re going to the top!”

“….Okay…Elevator?”

“No, I mean the very top.”

“…So I assume I have to phase back and run?”

“Exactly.”

I sighed, but was obliged to do what she wanted. It did sound like fun after all.

Sparing you any little details, the climb up to the top wasn’t that bad. We had a few slip ups, but made it up alright.

Now, if you’ve been to the viewing platform of the Eiffel tower, you will know the view is amazing….But try going one step further. At the top you can see over the tall buildings that block your view when on the platform.
You can see the sun rising on the horizon, breaking orange rays into the dark purple sky.
I guess that’s the reason why it’s called the most romantic city in the world.
Echo was still in prime piggy back position, her arms wrapped around me as I attempted at balancing on the spike at the top.
For a few minutes, we just stared out in wonder. I just wanted to let out a howl, must be a wolf thing. I’ve still not got the hang of that yet.

“…For some reason I have the urge to howl…”

“Well don’t! We’ll get caught, B”

“Guess your right…”
The only thing I know about a wolf and its howling is that we only do it if we’re in need of help, or emotional. Which was I?
That really started to confuse me. Must have been the view…

Part Three

“So? First to the bottom?” Echo said, cheerfully.

I looked at her confused, how was she getting down there?

Before I had a chance to ask, she’d clambered her way up my shoulders and leap off.

I stared down at her free falling, not much I could do really.

I leap up, and slid down the curve of one of the towers legs. Tower surfing, you should try it. it’s a new extreme sport.

Echo landed in a hay bale that a old man had been moving, lucky her. I’m guessing she planned that.
I phased back to human and hit the ground running.

Running into the hay bale that is.

“Ahh.”
Thud.
She pulled me into it, tell motioning to be quiet.
I queried this,
“Huh?”

“The old mans back…”

“…Right…And we’re hitching a free ride to wherever?”

“Kind of.”

“…Ok..”

This would have been the plan, if the old guy hadn’t been a little senile and spoke to himself. He was French of course. But me being a evil genius, understood him.

“Ah, almost there my golden wonder. they will love you at the festival. Your be perfect to burn.”

My eyes widened, and I pulled Echo out of the bale.
I think the man had a slight heart attack of something, I don’t know.
I didn’t stay to check.

“He was going to burn us.”

“Oh...Okay then.” She yawned as she spoke. I guess all the excitement was draining.

Her yawn was contagious, so, naturally, I yawned too.

She smirked at me,
“Coffee?”
I nodded to her,
“Sure.”

We went into the coffee shop, which had just opened. A few business people were sat around with a newspaper, and some fancy kind of coffee I wouldn’t know the name of. What is it like a skinny, frapa capa mocha chino? I don’t really care.

Either way, I offered to pay, since I did gate crash in their hotel room. Echo seemed a little shocked,
“B, you being a gentleman for once?”

“Nah, just somewhat civil for your sake. You said I have to behave last night. Means I can’t hurt anyone, so I figured, why not just be nice?”

“Makes a change. I’ll have a Cappuccino with extra chocolate sprinkles!”

I ordered the drinks, in fluent French, of course.

Translation:
“One Espresso…with extra sugar, and a cappuccino with extra chocolate sprinkles.”

“You can speak fluent French?”

“Are you that surprised? Look at me.”

“…You and your big head.”

“Don’t you just know it.”
I took the drinks to a table by the window. They had comfortable sofa’s.

Something bothered me about the way the waitress looked at me, and I soon figured out why.

Echo took her drink, sipping it happily. I lifted mine, finding a small piece of paper with a number on it.

Echo looked curiously over to it,
“Hey, what’s that?”

“…The waitresses number.”

“HA! You know, she looks familiar.”

“….Echo, she looks like Mello.”

“That was my point exactly.”

Joy. The Mello look alike winked at me, giving a little wave.
I think she wanted to find out more about me, so she came over with free cake.

“For you and your…date.” she said, almost glaring at Echo.

…Say again?!

“She’s not my-”

Echo butted in,
“Hey free cake! Thanks.”
She took it from the waitresses hands, swiftly.

The waitress smiled, winking at me again as she walked off.

Was she trying to make my date jealous? Me and Echo found it kind of rude. If Echo was my date, the waitress would have been some sort of bunny boiler, trying to steal me away from her. I mean, I know I’m attractive, but you don’t have to steal me away.

We quickly ate the cake, and decided on something, which I now know was an extremely stupid idea…

We made the waitress jealous. I’d said to Echo about the idea, and she hastily agreed.

As we made our exit, I put my arms around Echo’s waist, pulling her to me as we walked.
The problem was the waitress didn’t looked too fussed. Maybe she knew it was a act, maybe she thought she’d succeeded in stealing me away, and that I’d be back later, alone, waiting for her to finish work. As if.

Echo noticed the lack of response, and took action on this.

She pulled my face to hers, and placed her lips to mine. What was going on? I could feel the smirk on her lips, then figured I’d play along with it. I pulled her down into my arms, kissing her in a totally romantic fashion.
I smirked widely when I heard the waitress shriek with a cry, and went around the back. I brought Echo back up to a standing position. thee was a moment of silence as we allowed the blood to leave our faces. Wait, how did it get there? We both blushed? Did I enjoy it? Apparently so…

Part four

Since it’s a day in my life, drama is always around the corner. Kendo and Schitz stood in amazement at what they just saw. Kendo grinned in the weird way he does, giving me a thumbs up with his eyes, but Schitz just gave me the coldest glare I’ve ever seen. I guess he had a good reason, I’d just kissed his sister. We had to explain what happened until they left; It was a tough task, and Schitz was still pissed off at me.

The situation got even worse. We sat next to a bin, when I noticed some flowers, called baby romatica. They were a sort of pinkie white rose. I’d been given some before…And unfortunately for me, they were from the same person. Gray.
He’d come to Paris, having read the note I left him. He only wanted to surprise me, and saw that? I felt so ashamed. Echo was terrified.
She told me, that we should go our separate ways, because Gray would murder her.

To my knowledge, she and Gray had met in the train station and argued. Gray came back and got his revenge. He kissed Schitz in a bar, and unfortunately for me, I’d seen it. He had a right to get his revenge. Echo had left Paris, and went to the C.A.A where I used to go, but got kicked out for being too good for them, plus I outsmarted the teacher and beat him down into a deathly state in combat class… I guess they never got over that - So many assassins have attempted to come finish me from that place. I believe Echo was one of them, but we became friends…

Everything between me and Gray was somewhat back to normal in Echo’s absence, however I needed to sort it out with her.

I did enjoy that kiss.

And it confused me.

So I went to her.

I had to settle these feelings…

Part five

It took a few hours to get thee, but Gray had no idea where the place was.
He also didn’t know that he wouldn’t be able to feel me there.
You see, me and Gray made a blood deal a while ago. He can feel what I feel, and vice versa.
Its great in some ways, but also bad, since me and him are often in a lot of danger.

I had to go in disguise, my hair was dyed purple, I had changed the style to something a little like Kaio’s, I had a mask covering my face and blue contact lenses in.
If they saw my red eyes, I’m guessing they’d recognise me.

After much preparation and a long time travelling, I’d finally arrived at the large, recognisable steel gates of the C.A.A.
I had to join as a new student, meaning they’d pick on me. But its fine, I am defiantly able to look after myself against a bunch of stupid kids, training to be assassins. They can’t beat the worlds greatest criminal!

I trained here after I got out of prison, in LA. L let me have some time to study else where, before coming back to Wammy’s. He doesn’t know exactly what I did there. Nor what I studied.

When I got there, I was asked for my name. I stated Anonymous - Being experienced in this field, I said it would be best to be unnamed. the receptionist agreed happily, and let me in.
Rule number one: Know who your dealing with.
You just let one of the most dangerous ex-students back in. Luckily for them, I wasn’t after there asses.

It didn’t take long before I was making a scene. Some of the older kids found it in their stride to pick on the new guy. Funny. Wasn’t long until they were picking themselves off the floor in pieces.
My shirt had been ripped of all buttons from a fight, and a little blood escaped my skin.

In my efforts of finding Echo, my last little fight drew her out of her room to yell because of the noise.

“Oh my god. Shut the fuck up! …How are you even letting yourself be beaten up by a newbie anyway!? Urgh! Your all pathetic!”
She slammed her door.

I chucked the guy in my grip at her door.
She quickly opened it again,
“IF YOU HIT MY DOOR AGAIN, GAVIN, I’LL BE USING YOUR HEAD AS A DOOR WEDGE!”

I smirked at her. She looked briefly. She must of recognised something, but wasn’t too sure.
Once again, she slammed her door shut.

I dragged the guy off her door, taking out my contact lenses and glaring at him with an sinister smirk.
Some students walk through the room we were fighting in, and didn’t seem that fussed. Must be normal…Just like home!

They were talking about an Ex student,
“They say he’s some kind of bad-ass.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, they said that his eyes are red, because of the amount of carnage he’s caused.”
“Oh, I know who you mean. I heard the B in his name is for badass too.”
Their voices trailed off.
Gavin stared up, shaking in my hands. My crimson eyes stared into his trembling eyes, must have been like staring into his soul.
He was going to say something, but I launched him at Echo’s door again, head first.

“THAT’S IT GAVIN!”
She rams her door open on his head, dragging Gavin in the door frame, and slams his head in it. He was Knocked out from the force of the hit.
Echo kicked him back into the room, before looking up at me again and pausing.
My eyes locked onto her, and I gave her my familiar smirk.

“….”
She shut her room door, and locked it.
I half expected that.

I wandered to the wall next to her door, knowing she could hear what I said.
“I know it’s a few weeks late, but since you’ve been here, I never got the chance to wish you happy birthday.”

There was silence for a moment, then a quiet,
“Thanks….” emerged from the room.

“No problem…”
I guess it was kind of awkward.

“Why are you here?”
She questioned me, her voice was muffled. I think her head was in her pillow.

“….I came to set things straight…”

“..About what?” she said, almost blankly.

“About…Us.” I didn’t know what to say. I didn’t want to lose her as a friend, nor make this any more awkward than it already was.

She went silent again.
“I wanted to see you again. I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

She quickly replied,
“Why do you think I left?”

Me and Gray had discussed this, he said he thought it was because she had developed feelings for me, from that moment we kissed. It was true. then again, who said I hadn’t?
Something as simple as a kiss can lead to the weirdest of places, trust me.

“…Because…It was getting awkward.” I replied.

“Exactly…”

“Look…I thought it’d be awkward too, but in my head, its saying nothing’s wrong, its not awkward.”

“Yes it is…”

“…”

“What does your head think about me?”

“Uhh… Well… It …”

“Be truthful with me B…”

I had to think about what I really felt. My mind is so screwed up with feelings, I don’t know what to do with them all.
In all honesty, I’d been thinking about the same question ever since she’d left.
Truthful?
If you insist.

“…It just…Wants to be with you again.”

There was another moment of silence, before Echo’s door unlocked, and opened a little.

She’d let me in.

Part six

I walked in, finding her room to be dark, but tidy. It was a little like her room back at Wammy’s, which was comforting in a way. I locked the door behind me. I couldn’t risk the C.A.A finding out who I really was.

Echo was sat on her bed, looking away from me. She’d been crying, I could tell.
Her cheeks still had little crystal like droplets, sliding down the surface of the skin. Her eyes were red, and dull.

All I thought to do was hold her, and comfort her. I didn’t mean to show up and make her upset.
I walked over to her, and wrapped my arms around her tightly. She froze for a moment, then rested her head on my chest.

I could feel her eyes welling up again, and her body shook a little.
“Echo…”

What was I thinking?
I came to settle this, not make it worse.
Perhaps the only way to settle it was to get rid of the urge.

I placed my finger under her chin, tilting it upwards, so her face was looking to mine. Her eyes sparkled in the dull light, and glistened from the tears.
“Don’t cry because of me.”
I pulled her in, and kissed her softly.

Her tears slowly dropped onto my cheek, and dripped onto the sheets. She wrapped her arms around me, embracing me tightly, while kissing me.
“B…”

I looked down into her eyes,
“Yeah?”

“Why did you come to see when, you know your life is at risk even being near this place…”

“The more reason to come see you…”

She looked at me, understanding the undertone of what I said. I had to see her, no matter the cost. No matter how wrong it was of me to do so.

Part Seven
I think my words meant a lot to her, she kissed me, and closed her eyes. Her weight on mine was growing and I was gradually sliding back without realising. The phrase Caught in the moment, seems to fit what was happening.

Before I knew it, I’d been pushed down onto my back, with Echo was laid on my chest kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her warmly.

I questioned if we should be doing this, and if she was okay with doing this kind of thing.
She gave no reply, but slid her hand up my ripped shirt. It was ripping a little more, and ended up being open. In my books, that meant she was fine with what was going on. I knew I was doing a terrible thing. I was cheating, I was being selfish. But at the time, its all I could think of. No morals filled my mind. My conscience was pushing me into doing what I wanted, what she wanted..
In all honesty, I was scared and nervous. But it was for the greater good. This was to stop all further urges…

My hands slipped up her back, running along her skin, before hitting her bra strap. It’d been a while since I’d done something like that…But I still had it!

The hooks became undone with one swift, and soft movement of my finger, and the entire bra loosened and dropped.
She blushed feeling it come off her shoulders, and looked down into my eyes.
All I could do was smile up at her, softly.

We shared a moment together there. It was something her and I had never experienced together before. There were so many feelings, bursting out. I didn’t have the words.
She didn’t have the words. It was a beautiful silence. A pristine point in our short relationship, and the start of an act that I shall never speak of again.

My hand roamed upwards on her back, sliding her shirt off. She looked embarrassed and hide herself on my chest. I tilted her head up, with one hand trailing down her back.
“You don’t have to be embarrassed Echo…”
“But..”
“I know what everyone else has said, don’t listen to them. Your beautiful…And from what I’ve seen, your breasts most certainly aren’t small.”
“…Thanks B..”
She slid her hands through my hair, then lowering them to the side of my face and pulled me to her. With me sitting up a little, my back arched and she used that opportunity to remove my shirt completely.

I’m guessing meaningful compliments like mine still work on girls. But it wasn’t just random words, which I made up to arouse her, and lure her to me. I did mean it. The others at Wammy’s all take the piss out of her, even Gray. But they’ve never seen her in her full glory, like I have. They shouldn’t judge her. She’s something else…

She was almost sat upright, but with a curved back. She was sat on my waist, and was leaning over me, with her lips and tongue pressed to mine. My eyes lowered, as I slid my hands to her hips. They were the perfect hourglass shape. Its how a woman should be. Not a twig, nor a big dough ball.
I was still cautious, still worried and still wondering if it was the right thing to do in this kind of situation. There was so much lust it was unbelievable. It condensed in the air, making the room hot. The pounding of our hearts, drummed around the room. She placed her hands on mine nervously; I’m guessing she was having the same thoughts. I felt my cheeks heat up when she touched my skin.
Echo’s hands then moved to my jeans, having made up her mind completely.
“You happy to see me, B?”

“…I think you know the answer to that.”

She smiled softly at me, and undid the button slowly.

My hands shimmed their way down her hips, and inside her jeans. I slid my hand down her leg, moving her trousers off with it.
She was wearing her favourite underwear. Her Roxas boxers. I’d seen them before, when we had to shower together... At the time that was awkward…Never thought we’d be doing this.
I think she felt embarrassed about them too, so I comforted her.
“Damn boxers look hot on girls…”
Comforted her…In a way.

She’d already undone my jeans, and slid them down a bit. Then she laid to the side of me…
She really did know what she wanted…
I respected that, and arched over her, my legs by her hips.
I moved my knee’s up, and into a more appropriate position.

Only one part left…
This was always the most intense part…
But then again, its not like I hadn’t seen it all before…
Much to your surprise.

My thumb looped around her boxers, sliding them down her leg.
She looked at me nervously again.
All I could do was give her a similar look.
We wanted to do this, we just weren’t sure if we should.
It is a dangerous dance to be doing…
A twisted tango, that is forbidden…But we do it anyway.

She moved her hand down, sliding mine off.

This was different…
We’re best friends…
Not lovers..
How did this happen?
Why did I get a sudden rush of energy through me?
Why did I get butterflies when she pulled me closer to her?

She put her arms around my shoulders, looking up at me.
Echo was an enigma.
I could see the lust in her eyes, but also the same fear I was feeling.

I placed her hands to her soft hips.
They were perfect to hold.

“…Are…You still sure about this?”

Again, silence.
She pulled me into her.

In my books, that means yes.

Part Seven

Echo blushed, I could see it was hurting.
Women are a complex thing. Pain turns into pleasure fast, but still. They put up with so much.
Her fingers dug into my shoulders, while she cringed a little.
I stopped.
I didn’t mean to hurt her.
I know it was inevitable to hurt people by my actions, especially this, but I really can’t help it. My mind makes itself up, and it usually ends up badly.
My body sways into doing things that I shouldn’t do.
I’m sorry. That’s all I can say.
Its too late now. This was happening. This was our sin.

She pulled me to her face, kissing me again. I think this is her way of getting rid of the pain. Then again, it wasn’t long before the apparent pain had disappeared. I could tell. Her body moved with mine.
There was emotion…More than I expected. More than lust, and passion.

Echo let out a pleasing moan, and her face grew red from it….Had I…? Her breathing increased, and her fingers dug in even deeper to my back. I could feel her nails pierce my skin. Her head rolled back, and she gave the ceiling a dazed look.
….
Wasn’t long before I followed that pattern.

It’d been over a year since I was intimate with a woman, and it felt…So…alive..
My body beckoned for more, but I knew it was impossible. I had done this for a reason. To rid of the urges. I told my body, no. No more…We’d done enough.

I flopped to her side, somewhat tired. Its only natural.

She shuffled to my side, and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, running my fingers through her silky hair.
She placed her arm around my waist, in an attempt to hug me. She was tired.
“B…”
The quiet tone of her voice was enough to melt my heart at this point.
“…Yeah?”
I looked down at her.
“That was…so…wow.”
It was!? Well, its not hard to beat Mello. I have more experience.
“…Yeah…it was...”
“But…No one can know about this, can they?”
It had to pop up at some point, unfortunately it was after our dirty deed was over. Morality.
“…No. they can’t…”

She curled her body, and moved up. Her head was by my shoulder. I still held her, warmly.
I couldn’t let go.
“Gray couldn’t….”
“No, he couldn’t….This building has some weird shit going on.. I can’t feel a thing from him.”
“Good…I don’t want to die…Not now…”
In my arms…
After that..
So close…

We held each other in another perpetual silence, until she fell asleep, soundly. Her head was placed next to mine, in a perfect alignment.

I stared at the ceiling for God knows how long. My mind was full of questions.
But eventually, I’d fallen asleep.

Part Eight.

Echo woke up first. Her movements caused me to wake up too.
The first thing I heard her say kind of made me laugh.
“…Oh….Now I remember…”
I turned my head to her.
“Heh…So you should…”

“How could I forget…?”

That is the problem I face now…
You see, when you work for the C.A.A, you get given a target. At the moment, everyone’s target was me. My anonymous identity was also assigned to assassinate B.
Funny isn’t it?
They’re so desperate to finish me off, they assign the mysterious newbie’s to do their dirty work for them.
Back to the point, if you grow attached to your target, you will be terminated…
This is when I found out she was assigned to kill me after all, must have been why she joined Wammy’s. I Guess I saw something in her, and we became close friends…As you can tell. Real close.

Echo showered, while I got changed and freshened up, myself.
She walked in, wearing a fresh pair of clothes. She smelt of fruits and her hair shined in the morning light.
I maybe a bad man, but I appreciate the little things I get out of this life.

“…Smells of lynx…Nice.”

“Thanks, Echo. That’d be me.”

“Naturally.”

We enjoyed the casual morning convocation, until there was a disturbance outside her door.
They’d figured it out…
How did they know?
Echo had grown attached to me. Her life was in grave danger.

I explained to her the rule, and she lowered her eyes. She was upset.

I walked to her, wrapping my arms around her.
“I won’t let them hurt you…”

“There’s loads of them out their, B…You stupid fuck.”

“I know that. But like I said…I won’t let them hurt you.”
I pressed my lips to hers, and then dashed over to my bag. I had to look for my knife.

“Its no use, B…They’re still find a way to kill me…And you.”
I always knew love was dangerous. But Passion was something else.
Sex and lies will always get you in the shit, no matter what.
One way or another, your eventually get caught…
One day, I will get what I deserve….
But for now, this was too much for me.

A voice boomed from outside,
“OPEN THE DOOR, NOW!”

I slithered behind the door, with my flick knife. They don’t call me badass for nothing.

Echo nervously replied,
“Hang on then…”

“OPEN IT, NOW! OR WE’RE BREAKING IT DOWN!”

She moved to open the door, before I stopped her, and pushed her to the side.
The door caved in, and the big heads burst in. God I hate these fuckers.

Echo gasped, as one of them ran over to her.
I grabbed someone I knew too well.
It was a teacher, that I despised. He hated me too. A natural rivalry. I’m too good for him, so he kicks me out. I take revenge by killing his students, so he sends his students out to kill me.
See what I mean?

A strong, built up guy grabbed Echo, and binded her. She struggled in his grip.
This only made me angrier. I placed the blade my natural rival’s neck.
“Take one more move, and I’ll rip your fucking neck apart.”

He laughed softly,
“Nice to see you again…”

The others questioned him,
“What? But he’s a new kid.”

“No he’s not. Are you all stupid? As soon as Gavin woke up, he started droning on about a guy with red eyes in the house. This is the one you’ve been hunting.”

I scowled at him, pressing the blade further into his neck, I could feel his blood drip down my hand. Echo had been gagged, and tied up.
“Miss me, Sensei?”

“Hmph, clearly I did, multiple times.”

Echo’s eyes widened.

“Let her go. Now.”

“Why would we do that? You know the rules too well. As an assassin, you can’t get attached to your prey.”
His voice had that cocky tone to it, which I hated.

“You mother fucker, Let her go, now!”

“We can’t do that, B. She’s going to be terminated, right before your eyes.”

“…What if she didn’t have an attachment to me anymore?”

“That makes all the difference, but then again. it’s a little too late now isn’t it. We get to hurt you emotionally, and we have you surrounded, meaning we can also kill you afterwards.”

This was a tough choice. Give up everything me and her had to save her life? Or get us both killed….
I couldn’t risk it.

“I can make her forget, and then you can have me. You can do whatever the fuck you want with me, just, spare her life….”

Echo’s eyes were almost in tears. Her head was tilted down at the floor.

“And how do you plan to make her forget?”

Because I’m a genius.

“I can revert the signal on my cctv jammer. It will interupt the signals in her brain and make her forget she ever fell for me…”

He laughed coldly, knowing the sacrafice I was making for her.
“But you won’t forget… And you can’t make her fall for you again…Otherwise we kill her when we get word of It. Then again, it wouldn‘t matter. We‘re going to kill you.”

I lowered my head,
“I know…I’m willing to deal with the consequences.”

Echo whimpered under her breath, I couldn’t hear what she said.

“Just…Give me a moment.”
I pulled out the jammer, and twisted it. I had to open it up, and change the signal strength. Humans can hear it. But dogs can’t….Its sort of like a reverse dog whistle.
“There…Now get out the way of her and let me through.”

They moved, but not very far.
I walked to her, kneeling down to Echo on the floor.
I placed my hand to her face, ripping the gag out. She gasped, taking a fresh breath of air.
“B…”

“Echo, you understand what I’m doing, right? You won’t remember any of this… Anything of me, or what we’ve done… No feelings, no emotion…No regret. “

Her eyes filled with tears, but I guess its better to watch her cry, than to die in front of my eyes.
“I know….”

“Close your eyes, Echo….And everyone else. This thing can mess up the signals from your brain to your eyes.”
What lies.

“It can!?” They panicked.
“Just close them for a second.”
They all closed there eyes. I wanted to grab her and run off, but it’d be too obvious. They’d hear us and chase us down until they have us once more.

I placed my hands to Echo’s face, kissing her, for the last time…

Warm tears escaped her eyes, and ran down her face. She must of realised this would be our last moment together, like this.
I had to stop myself from starting to cry, and just enjoy the final moment in this relationship.
“Goodbye, the kinky side of Echo I’ve only just met. I’ll miss you dearly…But no matter what… I’ll protect you some way or another…No matter the cost…”

Her lips formed a weak smile, as I spoke.
“Thank you, B….”

I placed the signal jammer to her ear, but not on her head. It was around 3 mm away from her head.
“…This is the end.”
I pressed it. A sharp, loud tone ripped through the air. However, my ears couldn’t hear it.

Echo collapsed to the floor, I caught her. Holding her in my arms.

I had been a little sneaky. The signal made her forget everything from the time I arrived in Paris. Its like I was never there.

I forgot to mention, in order to keep protecting Echo, I made everyone else in the room forget too. The signal was incredibly strong. They all forgot me being here, me joining the C.A.A as a newbie, me being with Echo, and most importantly; they forgot she’d ever been close to me.

It is somewhat a tragedy that this love story had to end in darkness. But to me, it still lives on. It may only be in my memories, but it is still there.
I had to make myself forget the emotions. I had to realise, I’m happy with what I’ve got.
Once again, I had to lie. I am unfaithful, and I’m sorry.

I no longer have the same attachment to her as that month, we are best friends again.

I had to arrange another holiday for Echo. I Had to inform Schitz and Kendo that Echo has forgotten me being in Paris for unknown reasons to them. I had to make them agree, not to mention me.
Wasn’t hard.
We had to make up a story as to why she couldn’t remember her holiday. I had to take her back to Paris, unconscious, in my arms, place her in the same bed and leave.

Go home.

Nothing happened.

It was just a dream Echo, just a dream….
A nightmare for you now.

As for me…
Its just a memory.
A really, fucking, good one…
A Really, fucking, painful one…
And one, that I will never forget

I did a bad thing.

Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50545

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 am

... You make me sound like a whore.

How the hell do you do it ?
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

LOLOLOL. NO I DON'T. XD
Its only natural for someone to enjoy sex..
Whore aren't the only people who enjoy it....16 year olds can too. xD
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 am

... Meg. I'm 13. Not 16. D:.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 am

ECHO IS 16.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:00 am

oyeees.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 am

Smooth. XD
Back to top Go down
Niomie Valentine.

Niomie Valentine.

Wammy House points : 50229

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:22 am

-Pedo bear seal of approval-
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

LOLOLOL. Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]   Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD  I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paris [I am SO sorry Nat. xD I CAN'T HOLD IT IN ANY LONGER D: ]
Page 1 of 1