Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_vote_lcapUNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_voting_barUNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_vote_lcapUNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_voting_barUNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Empty
PostSubject: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 am

This is an extremely dodgy part of the town, it links to canals, lakes and rivers which all connect to the ocean. It seems to be an abandoned building which most do not dare to venture near due to its shear menace. There is a small side door, reinforced with very thick metal, armoured. There is a small slot where you are asked for the password. You get an identity check and then granted safe entry if you pass. Cracks scatter across the decaying building, twisted ivy and weeds growing out of them.

Inside is not what you would expect.

You go deeper underground, via a lift.
You enter a warehouse full of ' legit' goods, weapons, drugs, artifacts, people.
This Underground market is a black market. Its the darkest of them all. The arms trade is popular here, as well as the drugs trade. Dodgy medical procedures take place in one of its 'medical' rooms, experiments too.
There are quarters for the members of the Underground market. These get better and higher quality, the higher the rank you are, Unless you are favoured by its tyrannic leader.
There is a door. Its secured, highly secured. Its a strong hold.
Its the bosses office. Blood is stained into the wall paper around it. A faint smell of strawberries emits within, but poisoned with the smell of the dead.

The boss is illusive. The boss is dangerous. The boss is not to be messed with.

He is a nightmare, he is a genius, he is a criminal. He is famous for his trades with the government, celebrities and the army. He is needed. Everyone uses his trades, even if they don't realise.

If you enter without permission, its your neck on the line.
Literally.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:05 pm

B is already inside, sat in a large chair, sipping some coffee.
He is staring at someone oppersite him tensely, his crimson eyes piercing them dangerously.
His raven hair spiking up, sharply like his blades.

His tense look forms into a sly smirk.
He slides his finger across the desk and pushes a button.
"Denied."

The room locks down, bolts across locking the other in with him.

"I will not help someone like you, how dare you come to my market and ask for money. Say, The mut is feeling.....hungry."

He grins, cackling as he forms into his monsterous lycan form, pinning the other down in his chair. His huge claws penetrating his skin and tearing it to threads.
A bloody massacre takes place behind the closed doors of the bosses room.
Flesh and bone is devoured within his jaws, leaving nothing but a scarlet haze in the room.

The deal has been finalised.
B returns to his normal state, sits in his chair and sips his coffee, frowning at it.
He hit another button. "Could you bring in a new coffee please? "

Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: sorry this no longer here   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:59 am

(delited)

Last edited by Zear on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:10 am

[i'm going to have to void this. You have not checked the requirements needed to enter this part of town. Its a secret part. Only a few members are allowed in. Sorry. :3 ]
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Wammy House points : 47553

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

After Aliah received the message to bring in some new coffee. She start swiftly making a fresh coffee. Shortly after it was made, Aliah walks into B's office. Placing the coffee down impatiently on the table. "You know i'm not a servant, I shouldn't be the one making your coffees, tsk." Aliah stated towards him as politely as she could muster up.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:05 am

B smiles warmly to her, flicking some blood off his shirt.
"Take a seat Aliah."
He sips the coffee, enjoying it. He looks to her, putting his feet up on his desk, looking over to her.
"You did some good work last week with the shipments to Germany." He places the coffee cup down, rolling up a cigarette. He smiles to her, then offers her it.
"You know what it is."
His pleasant smirk remaining on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 am

Aliah casually takes the cigarette off him; flashing him a small smile in thanks. "Yeah, hanging around the prostitutes, being hard work? It's the same as hanging around Amaya."
She unclips the lighter off of her belt and lights the cigarette, sliding the lighter back into place on her belt.
She places the cigarette against her lips; inhaling the fumes calmly.
"So what are you so happy about?" Aliah mutters as she perches herself up on the left corner of his desk.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 am

"Heh, are you saying Amaya is a whore?" He smirks slightly.
He lights his own cigarette and smokes it.
He smirks a little more,as he exhales,
"Why am I so happy? Well you did a good job of course. My favorite employee... "
He chuckles a little.
The room being covered in blood casually.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:25 am

Aliah swings her feet casually off the end of the desk. "So your good mood has nothing to do with.." She points around the room casually. "The fun you've been having, by the looks of it?" Aliah glances over her shoulder at him with a grin glued on her face. "And of course, I was just stating the truth about Amaya," Aliah pouts at him innocently as she lets out a breath of smoke in his direction. She smirks at this now.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:33 am

"Oh the mess in this room has no effect on my mood. But amazes me is how you are now so used to it, that it unphases you. I like that. "
He grins at her,
"Oh, i need someone to assist me on a very important meeting in London tomorrow. Someone of high caliber and talent. I was hoping it would be you."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Meh, all in a day's work not letting the blood bother me, in fact. I think it brightens up the room." She grins back at him now, crossing her legs. "Hm, also i'm always up for a job and obviously my supreme talent is necessary for this mission?" Raising an eyebrow at him playfully.
"Is there any itinerary that I should be aware of?" Aliah leans across and takes his coffee from the other side of the desk. She takes a quick sip and then places it back down, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:49 am

"Only you fits the necessary requirements for this next...mission."
He smiles at her, his warm scarlet glow from his eyes setting upon her.
"All you need is to look more lovely than you already do."
He exhales from his cigarette, sitting back in his chair.
Being the boss, his word is final.
He grins a little at her.
"Get yourself ready for London. We'll leave first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am

Aliah rolls her eyes at him, knowing she can't disagree with his word.
"Hmm, okay" She says as she hops off his desk. She begins to walk towards the door, her heels clipping against the flooring. Aliah glances over her shoulder at him. "Oh, I forgot to ask, is there anything else I can do for you?" She says, leaning against the door way catlike as she grins momentarily. Her grin vanishes as her face goes back to emotionless being professional again.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:21 am

B glances at her slight tease. He smirks at it, stubbing out the cigarette.
"Don't tempt me."
He bites his lip, resting his arms onto the arms of the chair.
"But perhaps join me for a drink in an hour or so?"
His grin returning to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aliah
Aliah

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:43 am

Aliah lets out a small laugh, "I wasn't teasing, just asking if there was anything else I could help with. But, I wouldn't mind a drink later maybe?" She says with a grin on her face.
Aliah turns and walks out of his office, the clicking of her heels echoing down the hallway as she leaves to go pack.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 am

B purses his lips together as he smiles.
He knows he shouldn't be emotionally linked with his employee's, but he liked to live on the edge, he was happy with the little games they played.
He hopped to his feet, pacing the room, and putting some stuff into a small case.
Since she had left, he looked at his tube maps.
"Ah sweet Camden town..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]   UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNDERGROUND MARKET [restricted access]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Character Role play Area.-
Jump to: