Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_vote_lcapBB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_voting_barBB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_vote_lcapBB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_voting_barBB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51142

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Empty
PostSubject: BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)   BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:40 am

Sensei
Gray was seemingly an ordinary kid at Wammy’s, he started there the same as everyone else; an orphan. Until he was 17 he kept himself to himself. This was until he joined Beyond’s class. Beyond was training students to succeed himself, and Gray turned out to be a top candidate and was successful in all exams Beyond Set him. Gray now regrets getting involved with another student named Sunday, for whom he married on a whim. Sunday Later cheated on Gray, leaving him distort and angry. The only person who could control him, was his teacher, Beyond. His best friend…

Beyond had a lot more known about him, even if he hated his public acknowledgement for his crimes. He was a tall, slender young man, when he met Gray he was 19, and married to a former student, Amaya, which up to this date, he also regrets. Beyond’s personality is unpredictable, and wild, he had little control until he found someone who understands him fully. That one kid who he has been teaching for a year, Gray.

Gray has been particularly busy today, his face seemed disgruntled and stressed as he barged through the door with a pile of books.
Beyond tilted his head curiously at his partner, wondering what got him so worked up in the first place.

The two ended up being lovers, to everyone’s surprise. To Beyond, in the end, age or status didn’t matter, because to him, it seemed so right. He found his match.

“Umm, Gray, are you okay?”

Gray slammed the books on the desk, clearly sick of them already. His muscular arms ached from the weight of the books.

“Do I look okay B? I’ve been lugging these books all around town for you, since you said you needed them last week!”

Beyond’s eyes widen a bit, he felt ashamed that Gray’s kindness also caused him pain and stress, but he also had a wave of happiness ripple through out his body, giving him butterflies in his stomach.

“Yo-You didn’t have to do that Gray…”

He grabs Gray’s hand, and pulls him next to him on the bed. Gray sits in front of him, and sighs.

“It’s a bit late now.”

Beyond wasn’t really sure what to say next, his usual blabbing on was silenced by Gray, something only Gray was capable of.

He wraps his arms around Gray’s shoulders, pulling Gray into his chest.
Gray lay’s there, and closes his eyes. A hug from BB usually calmed him down. He nestles his head on B, letting out a sigh of relief.
B lowers his head to Gray’s neck, his eyes lowering,

“Thank you..”
He presses his lips softly to Gray’s skin, kissing it.
Gray broke into a smile, after shivering from the kiss. He always found the skin on ones neck to be sensitive, but when someone like B kissed it, his body trembled for more.

“BB I-”
Beyond runs his lips to Gray’s ear, his warm breath resonated along his skin. He whispers,

“Gray….Call me Sensei…Like you used to..”

Beyond Smiles, and nibbles Gray’s ear.
In the days of Gray being taught by Beyond, one day would never be forgotten in the pair’s memory, but then again, it will never be retold to anyone else. It was their secret. The one day that changed Beyond’s perspective of relationships.
It was a average day, apparently. But what was going on behind Beyond’s locked door?

Nothing really. Beyond and Gray where sat around a desk with paperwork sprawled out on the table top. It was a lesson, in law and how Beyond would break it, and not be caught.

Beyond was sat on the sofa with his knee’s snugly to his chest, he had a smug grin on his face as he recited stories to his top student, while he listened and wrote some notes.
In a way, Gray admired his teacher, but he also felt sorry for him. Beyond was alone for a long time, and when he finally finds someone, they’re never around to be with him. Gray has noticed a charade that B puts on when around others. He pretends he is happy, but deep down, he’s dying of loneliness.

At this time, Gray was starting to suspect his relationship was crumbling, since his other half has been acting up and arguing with him. You could say that Gray was angry, and wanted revenge for Sunday being such a jerk, but then again, perhaps it wasn’t the only reason for his actions.

“And after I’d planted the voodoo dolls, I placed thread around the nails, and looped it through the door lock. It caused the door to be locked from the inside. Pretty clever huh?”

Gray smiled at his teacher, and nodded,
“Very, but you said you where decreasing the number of dolls, what happened when you reached one?”

Beyond’s smug look faded into a frown,
“Well..Uhh….I had a plan to stay in the room…”

Gray was confused, and pressed the pen to his lips,
“Won’t that mean you’d be caught with the corpse?”

Beyond replied instantly,
“No.”
“Huh?”
“…I was the corpse. Or…was going to be…We all make mistakes Gray, and that’s something I don’t want you to do…”

Gray’s eyes widened at his teachers rather shocking response, it was a very personal thing to say, it was deep and confusing for Gray,
“You were the corpse? Suicide? But why?”

Beyond lowered his head, his words mumbled a little, and his voice changed tone. He seemed a little sad.
“…It was to teach L a lesson, he wasn’t the best…And what was the point in me living after that anyway…I was lonely.”

Gray snapped at him, and hit his pen on the table.
“Sensei, Don’t be so naïve! And anyway, you’re here now! You can’t still be hung up on that one failure you had two years ago , can you?”

Beyond lifted his head from his knee’s, and looked Gray dead in the eyes. Beyond’s eye’s lit a scarlet red colour, the light caught the corners of them, making them shimmer in the light.
“No…Not so much.”
His voice was resorted back to the old monotonous voice that he’d picked up from L.

Gray rolled up his paper and hit B on the head with it,
“Then why are you so depressed all the time!?”

Beyond was a little shocked, he was a good actor, and a very convincing liar, but how did Gray know? How did he see past his act?
“How did you know that?”

Gray paused for a moment, not sure how to answer.
“Uh…Well…You just seem to be putting on a brave face all the time…And from what I’ve learned from you Sensei, is to read someone’s body language. Its why you sit like you do. Your in your own little protective bubble. Your still lonely, aren’t you?”

Beyond scowled a little, his act had failed once again. Deep down, he was happy that the one that discovered it was his top student, but it made him sad to actually hear the truth out loud.
Beyond grunts a little, and stands up, lighting the cigarette that he’d being playing with in his pocket.
“Yeah, well, what if it is true? Its too late now…Amaya is never around. I’m losing faith in her.”

Beyond had never told anyone this before, and was surprised as to why he told Gray. Its not like he was that good of a friend. He was just a student. Just a student…Right?
“Neither is Sunday…”

“Hmph, like I care…”

Gray stands up, walking to Beyond and taking the cigarette from his lips.
“That’s not going to help you…In fact, its going to harm you Sensei”

Beyond turns to him, displeased that his only form of relaxation was taken from him. He growled at Gray, narrowing his eyes,
“So what’s this? You care for me all of a sudden?”

Gray was forced to pause again, He looked up to Beyond as a teacher, a role model and a friend…But what if it was more? He looked at Beyond, locking his line of sight onto his.
“Yes, I do.”
Beyond scoffed at him, giving him a patronising smirk,
“Well I’m sorry. I’m not like you. I don’t care for people…Especially other guys.”

Gray felt a little agitated at this,
“Have you ever tried it?”

Beyond laughed at him,
“Are you serious? I’m not gay!”

Gray responded instantly, as a form of defence.
“How would you know? You’ve never tried it. How can you be sure if your not gay?”

Beyond queried over this logic for a moment, then bluntly replied,
“I guess your right. But then again, the idea of it makes me shiver with fear.”

Gray smiled at him, placing his thumb to his teachers chin, and tilting it.
“Weren’t you like this as a kid? The word Sex makes a child shiver. Are you that much of a child...Sensei?”

Beyond’s eyes widened, he was shocked and defiantly confused,
“Are you hitting on me?!”

Gray gave him a slightly perverted grin, which made Beyond a little nervous, he froze in his place.

“So what if I am, Sensei?”

“Wha-”
Before Beyond could finish his words, Gray tilted Beyond’s face to his. He kissed him, and grabbed hold of his hand. Beyond was frozen in fear, what was going on? Why can’t he move?

Gray pushed him down onto the sofa, his hand was locked onto B’s. Gray was sat on B’s hips, making it impossible for him to move.
Beyond squirmed underneath his student,
“Gr-Gray cut it out! I’m not-”

Gray kissed him again, causing B’s stomach to churn around like butterflies. He felt heat rush to his face, uncontrollably.
Gray softly removed his lips from B’s,
“Shh. For the next 20 minutes, You call me sensei.”

Beyond squirmed even more, a rush of tears circled the ridges of his eyes, he was panicking. Was he being raped?
What confused Beyond even more was why he didn’t use his free hand to punch Gray in the face and escape? Why couldn’t he force himself to do it? Was he curious? He wondered why his free hand was edging ever so much closer to Gray’s face, but in a none threatening way? Why did he feel compelled to kiss him again? Why was he letting Gray’s hand wander up his shirt…?

Gray grinned down at a very silent Beyond, his hand was unpopping the buttons on B’s shirt from the inside. B’s delicate, skinny and a little undernourished looking body was on show for Gray to see. Gray studied B’s body, following the black dragon tattoo on his side, downwards. He looked at the scars and wounds on BB’s body.
“You really have been through a lot..”

Beyond bursts out uncontrollably,
“And this is another scar to add to the collection!”
Gray laughs softly, his mood had changed since he’d seen the scars. He was being more gentle with BB…
Until he grabbed the black skinny tie which had been resting on B’s chest, and pulled BB up into his arms, he kissed his teacher passionately. The newly assigned Sensei for the next 20 minutes used this opportunity to slide B’s shirt off him entirely.
Beyond moved his hand behind him, supporting himself up.
Gray had one arm around BB’s arched back, the other however, was slowly trailing down his stomach. Beyond couldn’t help but breath in, causing his stomach to sink down from the tickling sensation he was getting. His ribs almost stuck out and the muscles under his stomach could be seen through the skin.

Gray’s hand hooked onto his jeans. Gray’s eyes now flicker in the light, he can see himself in Beyond’s eyes.
BB looks up to Gray helplessly. It was a look of fear, but also acceptance. Between the two now, it means be gentle, don’t hurt me or help me. Gray had already caught onto what BB meant, having studied to be like him for a year now.

The freely wandering hand, which was attached to BB’s new Sensei slid deeper into Beyond’s jeans. He could feel them getting looser, and before he knew it, they were by his knee’s.
Beyond’s was shaking, but Gray’s calm smile helped him a little.

It was true, Beyond’s first kiss was with a guy, L for a matter of fact, but his first time was with a woman, named Yuki Matuma. Back then, He would never thought he’d end up doing this with a guy, nor a student of his. This has to be somewhat illegal right? He knew they were only a few years apart, but it has to be breaking some rules?

While he questioned the morality of the situation, Gray was busy doing as he pleased with Beyond’s body.
He’d repositioned himself, without BB realising. His jeans too, were unzipped, and his shirt was wide open.
When BB realised, he could see Gray’s well build body staring right at him.
Gray was a very muscular person, it was obvious that BB didn’t stand a chance! Clearly he was being overpowered…He totally wasn’t secretly enjoying himself…And most defiantly wasn’t letting himself go, and giving into Gray’s will.
Gray moved his chest to Beyond’s, he tilted his head to his, kissed him again and simply said,
“I want to be inside you…”

Beyond stuttered, he was clueless how to respond, he didn’t know if he really wanted this, but at this rate it seemed a little too late,
“B-But…”
“But what? BB…I’ll make sure I won’t hurt you…”
“…Bu-”
“Its not my intention to harm you…”
Beyond stared up blankly at Gray, his lips trembled as Gray’s now obviously perverted hands take their place on BB’s hips.
Beyond closes his eye’s tightly, as Gray finally takes the next step into this new playing field of B’s sexual experimentation.

Gray slides himself inside slowly, trying not to hurt BB.
Beyond grinds his teeth down hard, a tear breaks through his tightly shut eyes as he feels a pain he’s never experienced before. He couldn’t explain the feeling of a mix between pain and pleasure, he couldn’t describe how it felt when Gray thrusted faster into him.
All he could do was sweat, and hold back.

Gray moved his hands onto BB’s, pushing them onto the sofa, their fingers locked together. They panted in time with one another. Beyond bit his lip, trying not to embarrass himself with any unwanted noises he may make in this current state.

Gray on the other hand, couldn’t hold back any longer, he thrusted in deeper, then let out a moan that was a little too loud for BB to allow. Beyond removed his hand from Gray’s and pushed it on his mouth.
“Shh!” He said, a little out of breath himself.

Gray pants, in a dazed state,
“I…That...You…”

He collapses onto BB’s chest, causing Beyond to jolt a little.
B winces, feeling a little sore, then suddenly realises why Gray had stopped.
“…..Oh….Lovely….I can feel that…”

Gray grows crimson red, he is flustered and a little embarrassed that he couldn’t hold back any longer.
“Sorry….Sensei…”

Beyond cringes, feeling what Gray has left behind for him, but tries to put his mind off of it.
“So …I’m the Sensei now then huh?….Well…You…got detention…”

Beyond, being a typical man started to feel a little rejected, and frustrated, he looked down at Gray on his chest and placed his finger under his chin, moving his head so he could look at him with dull, serious eyes,
“You heard me. Now…your ..punishment…”

Gray smiles a little,
“I have an idea…”
He lifts himself up and slides down B’s body.

Beyond let out a small gasp, it was what he wanted, he just didn’t think he’d get away with it. He was thinking he’d make Gray do extra chores around Wammy’s.

Gray was enjoyed giving B the pleasure he deserved, he shouldn’t feel lonely and forgotten about. He needed someone to turn to. Someone to be around for him when he needed it, not like his half wit of a wife or Gray’s idiot of a husband.
B was clearly enjoying it, his chest heaved and his lip started to bleed because he was biting down on it so hard. He didn’t understand how it felt better from a man, than a woman. Maybe its because men understand their needs, and women have to learn. There was something so different about this oral pleasure than what he’d ever received before. He closed his eyes and tilted his head towards the ceiling.

Gray looked up at him, smiling. He knew he was doing good, and he felt like he’d achieved something momentous finally, something that really mattered to him. And how did he know he’d achieved it?
His eyes widened, as he quickly swallowed down a mouthful of proteins.

Beyond opened his eyes, blushing. He stared at the ceiling blankly. He’s was in a state of bliss, but also disbelief that this whole episode just happened.

Gray and B sit up at the same time, staring at each other silently.
Sometimes actions speak louder than words.
BB pulled Gray’s face to him, kissing him, then sitting back.
“…Thanks…I guess…”

Gray’s lips parted slowly away from B’s, he looked at him,
“…No problem…I…Hope this doesn’t make things weird…”

“…It won’t…If no one else knows about it.”

“Huh?”

BB leans closer to him, giving him the same serious look as before,
“This is our little secret Gray…You hear me? No one can know about this…Would you do me this favour and keep this a secret?”

Gray nods to him understanding.
“I promise.”

A little after this had happened, Gray broke up with his husband. Beyond was still waiting for his wife to get home, and started to go to advice on how to act homosexual. BB explained that L was coming onto him, but at the same time, BB just wanted it all again. He wanted to be close to Gray, he wanted a reason. Gray taught him many things. Many secret things. In the end, they finally got together. One trip to Vegas, will now keep them together forever.

Gray looks back around at BB, who is still nibbling seductively on his ear,
“Sensei eh? Sounds like you want to be dominated by a virgin again?”

“Maybe I do - Wait, YOU WERE A VIRGIN?!”

Gray smirks at him.
“You are so gullible”

He prances around the room, flaunting his muscles and body to BB,
“If I look this good, how could I of been a virgin?”

BB smirks, knowing that he is lying. Gray was a virgin that day, he never got anywhere with Sunday. Gray saved himself for the one he was going to be with forever, his soul mate. Beyond Birthday.

Beyond stands up, walking over to his husband who is still prancing around, giggling like some little kid.
B doesn’t say a word, he just grabs him in a silent and tight embrace.
Gray turns to him,
“I guess you saw through that huh?”

B nods at him, and places his lips to Gray’s, pushing him onto the floor. BB sits on top of him, smiling down at him.
“How times have changed…”

He tilts himself over Gray a little, kissing him again.
They are so occupied with one another, they failed to realise a familiar red head standing in the door way, looking a little spooked.
She drops her phone, causing a thud on the ground, B rolls his eyes, still looking at Gray,
“Echo, can’t you see I’m in the middle of an important business meeting?”

“Like fuck you are…I’m…Just…going to go now.”
She darts out of the door, and slamming it shut.
Gray grins up at him, winking,
“Lets start the business then.”

B giggles at him,
“Whatever you say, Sensei.”

True love doesn’t have a care in the world. They let it break boundaries and let itself be known.
BB and Gray forever.
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)   BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:21 pm

BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Bbchib10

lolololol QUICK CHIBI'S OF B in this fan fic.
BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Grayfu10
gray.
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)   BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 12:48 am

BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) B-sens10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)   BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BB x Gray : Sensei. (Yaoi Warning and its not too soft.)
Page 1 of 1