Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPost any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_voting_barPost any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPost any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_voting_barPost any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Post any additions to the story you would like to add.

Go down 
+4
Near
Steve GoldSteel
Danyul"Dare"Andrew.
BeyondBirthday
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 46826

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 am

zear is a boy of mystory and no history!

nobody truly knows hi but he seems to disapere every now and again!

the boys kind.....somtimes too kind!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 46826

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post any additions to the story you would like to add.   Post any additions to the story you would like to add. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:31 am

Slowly rumors spread around about the wammy house secret areas and places....
Zear Diary lays on his bed untouched for 4 weeks....

L has become more active
and B more agressive and scarey (in zears eyes anyway...)
with Watari death all the kids are sad or depressed....but zear rarely knew him...promising himself he would help fine the killer!
once he out of the insane asylem/wammy's mental hostitution!
but everyone....has cold hands
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee

Post any additions to the story you would like to add.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Basic Storyline.-
Jump to: