Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Matthew Miller I_vote_lcapMatthew Miller I_voting_barMatthew Miller I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Matthew Miller

Go down 

A cookie if you can guess what this is based on.
 GTA
 Mass Effect
 Saints Row
 Wtf are these choices
 Omg obviouss
 Mmmm sexay.
 Guess who he's voiced by ?
 The reason why i chose him..
View results
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50625

Active Character info
Character sheet:

Matthew Miller Empty
PostSubject: Matthew Miller   Matthew Miller Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:00 am

Matthew Miller Saints-Row-Third-The-Deckers
http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Miller

Habbo Name : :.:leaf:.:
Character Name: Matthew Miller.
Character Allias: The Cyber God / Exodius.
Character Age: Appears 21.
---
Weapons: His gang at his disposal, along with the usual accomidation of guns, knives, bats etc.
Skills: Matt is able to create devices beyond our time, and is an excellent person to hack. He is known to send people to something called ' The Cyber Realm '. Which, he throws down a small object of his creation, which sends everything in the radius into his little world.
---
Past History: Matt is the leader of the gang; The Deckers. You can easily spot someone of this group, as their colours are Cyan and Black. Neon, too. However, they aren't to be messed with. It would be best not to get onto Matt's bad side.

Matt has been known to work alongside the Global Killer; ' C '. Otherwise known as Legion. ( Yes, ' C ' is Chaos. Legion is another one of her Alias'. )
---
Character Description: He’s super cocky and kind of obnoxious and is very self-assured in what he does. However, when he’s around bigger people , he’s like a 15-year-old kid sitting at the big kid table.

Miller is described as an Internet god but is socially awkward when out in the open. With his make-up, greasy black hair, pasty white skin and dark clothes, Matt's appearance is that of a stereotypical goth/emo.

---
Remaining family: None. However, he is said to have had a relationship with a girl named Natalie.
---
Student or teacher [or both]: Neither. MPC (Minor Playable Character)

http://saintsrow.wikia.com/wiki/Matt_Miller
Back to top Go down

Matthew Miller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: Introduction Stage :: Creating a Character. :: Character Creation-
Jump to: