Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
the madness brothers  I_vote_lcapthe madness brothers  I_voting_barthe madness brothers  I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
the madness brothers  I_vote_lcapthe madness brothers  I_voting_barthe madness brothers  I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

the madness brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

the madness brothers  Empty
PostSubject: the madness brothers    the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 am

The wammy house had made a secret project that would have change the way the wammys would act!

the wammy's house was peacefull and then they made the project "madness!" this projest was to boost the minds of all the kid by rivalrey and make a bitter side to them

2 succecsed 1 failed! the one that failed became his friend and died for him rather than trying to take him out of the world of the living!

"L....L....the test is ready!!!" shouted watrie as he ran down the hall way in a slite jog

the old man stopped and stooped over then took a breath and said" the project is ready! just pick the 3 you would like to copy! " L stured at him and instently whisped "near.....mello they both have the top grades of the school so there for they should have such a thing to boost there intelagence more!....and also.....me i would like to see what a oppersit of me would be like!" L and watria walked along to a secret lab (whitch is now steve xD)

in the lab was a giant mastion that had gears and 3 pod like things and had steam rise from the top and out the chimbdey

"L....are you sure you want to be one of them....we never tested this before!" watari was consered that L would shuffer some side affects!

"....no i will be fine! i know i will and this has to be done! treat me no diffrent to mello and near!"

Near and mello enter the room followed by watari friend Roger Ruvie

"are you sure this is a test "mello was cunserned as this was no test he had ever done! but near taunted him which wilded him up and ended up them both going in!

"mello if your scarded i think L maybe able to pick a diffrent person to do this!"

mello and near enter two of the pods and they closed as the pods on the other side of the room filled with smoke! then they opened mello and near fell out of the pods out cold
"What have you DONE Watari!!!" demanded roger
"L did not want them to find out what this was all about!" said watari with a little button that had sleep gas on it!

L enter the last pod as steam filled the pod he felt sick and then dizzy then had double vistion and as the door opened he stumbled out and grab ahold of the railing!

"OOHH HHUUUFFF " L was chokeing for air and then looked up the three pod on the other side of the room opened making three peolpe closly look in personalitly and 2 of them in size and faceile description

L was amazed "i...IT...IT WORKED....."still huffing and panting for air he stumbled to watari

"i will get them ready to see the wammy house and then i shall prep them for a test! but first sir you need your sleep"

watari took L up to his office and placed him down!
watari then dressed the three new members named them and then placed then in there new rooms
watari told them the basics of life and why they where here (lieing to all of them saying they where orthins)

and then tested them!

B was L look a like scored 100%
Z was a look a like to Near who scored 99.9%
and then matt/mail jeevas who was mellos but something went wrong with him!
he had a change of personality and did not look like mello! the error was the best part of him!

(more to come soon!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47146

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

the madness brothers  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the madness brothers    the madness brothers  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 am

life in the wammy's was normal as it could ever get it till A died

B and A got along so well
B went mad and lost it this includes his life too
3 day after A was found dead, B had stabed himself to death
the wammy house was in for hard days

"A....then B!!!! who next to kill them self....This is like that film" screamed mello at L and watari
"only diffrents is this is real and there no deranged puppet pulling the strings ,Mello you think about this too hard.A and B where just depressed and end it. that how life goes!" said near almost having no feeling or care about 2 deaths
"but what i want to know is why did 3 peolpe turn up all at once and then 1 person dies so does one of the new peolpe too!"mello was getting to the breaking stage.L and watari calmed mello down and sent all the kid to bed exaped for zear and matt!

"you called? L what the matter what wrong!?" said zear nerveicly
matt walk in playing a vidoe game in his hand and sat down not taking his eyes off the screen asked "what's up?" smoke from his cigeret pushed in all derections in till L grabed it and extingesed it and throw it out the window!

"This is no Joke MATT!" L said angrly

*to be continued*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee

the madness brothers
Page 1 of 1