Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Didn't get the newsletter? I_vote_lcapDidn't get the newsletter? I_voting_barDidn't get the newsletter? I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Didn't get the newsletter? I_vote_lcapDidn't get the newsletter? I_voting_barDidn't get the newsletter? I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Didn't get the newsletter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Didn't get the newsletter? Empty
PostSubject: Didn't get the newsletter?   Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Happy April everyone.
I hope your all well, and have a nice Easter!

Soo, I have some news on the Upcoming Death note movie which is to be made in America.

Good news and bad news i'm afraid.

Lets get the bad news out of the way.
Well, Its what I consider bad news.
You may think otherwise.

IMDB still don't have much information on the movie, however rumours have been spreading.

1. The most popular rumour is that Zac Effron is playing Light. Apparently this has been confirmed... Do we think he can cut playing a Psycho genius child, and can he really do the laugh?

2. They're changing Light to Luke? Do Americans get so confused? Or is it that they want to appeal to a wider audience? Shesh.

3. Rumours of the actor who will play Misa have been released. Miley Cyrus. ARE YOU JOKING? We have enough Disney people! This is Death note! Not a musical for sissy's who sparkle or whatever! If Miley or Zac's fans watch it,they're have nightmares. What are they,like 5?

...Now for something a little better.

The good news.

Rumours of the actos playing L have also been realsed. Now its not confirmed, but still....
JOHNNY FREAKIN' DEPP AS L!?
Wouldn't that be wonderful?
I would cry with happiness...
ANYWAY.
Back to Wammy's house..
Spring break was eventful!
A lotof strange happenings went on there. Nice beach parties...Paintball...
Wait, paintball?
That was Gray.

There is something you Wammy's kids must watch out for.

Years ago, before Watari owned the building, the old parts of Wammy's house were owned by Scientists.
One day they left their equiptment, and ran.
We found out why.

Their experiments were unbelievably terrible.
They attempted to Splice animals together, but one day took it a step to far. They merged Human DNA in with animals and started to create something unimaginable.

They left it behind, and a student took it upon themselves to finish the experiement...
Deep regrets now.
The monster is loose, its munched on a student. So...
I'd watch your backs guys.

I'm sorry for this mess, L.

It was a mistake.

Be careful everyone.

-B
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Didn't get the newsletter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Didn't get the newsletter?   Didn't get the newsletter? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:47 am

Well HELLO. All I can say is, Its been a long time!
We are back, I am back. Its brilliant!
I'd like you all to know about the main RP area is now on www.FatalHotel.com
We have made the Wammy's world on the Habbo retro, and its looking epic! We'd love you to come join in with us, make yourself a character room.
A new plot line has been introduced.

After the notebooks were destroyed for so long, something is brewing in Berlin, Germany.
A new threat to humanity has appeared.
A new notebook has been detected. But how? We need to communicate with the Shinigami's, go to Berlin and track the criminal down.
It sounds simple enough, but our criminal may not be alone...
Our old friend the mad German scientist is lurking. [MANGA REFERENCE ;D -- i will finish it for this] New crazy characters are being introduced and our wammy's detectives will be challenged completely.
They are not at home anymore.
They are not safe.
They are in danger.

-New Diary Entry by B has been made
- Would like to Welcome new members. Sorry for the long delay.
- Hope you all enjoy the new story.
- Thanks to Steve, Beth, Cassy, Stu, Megan and Nat for somewhat keeping this alive. Even through Habbo and Fatal. You always had that spark!

-BeyondBirthday - Meg - Head admin & Founder.

One more thing..
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DN'RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk

Didn't get the newsletter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Wammy's House Entrance :: Notice board in Wammy's-
Jump to: