Death Note RP: Wammy's House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wammy's House for gifted children. You'll learn that not is all that it seems in the world here. Rest assured chaos is only two steps away at all times. (Deathnote Alternate Storyline)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat
BEGIN CBOX - www.cbox.ws - v001
END CBOX
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 176 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:59 pm
Latest topics
» Roof Top of Wammys
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:12 am by BeyondBirthday

» Graveyard.
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:41 am by Gray.

» Some pictures to make your day.
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 am by Gray.

» BB gets rejected? -GASP-
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:16 am by Gray.

» wammy's mental hostitution
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 6:11 am by BeyondBirthday

» Aliah's Diary
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 pm by Aliah

» Abb's deviantart
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am by Abb

» BBs Diary.
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:37 am by BeyondBirthday

» Death note 2 :Clans of death
Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am by Abb

Top posters
BeyondBirthday
Can you play an instrument?  I_vote_lcapCan you play an instrument?  I_voting_barCan you play an instrument?  I_vote_rcap 
Psycho
Can you play an instrument?  I_vote_lcapCan you play an instrument?  I_voting_barCan you play an instrument?  I_vote_rcap 
Gray.
Abb
CrimsonIsAmerican
Steve GoldSteel
Aliah
Candy
yamikala12
Nariko

Can you play an instrument?

Go down 
+3
Steve GoldSteel
yamikala12
BeyondBirthday
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Wammy House points : 51312

Active Character info
Character sheet: BB ; 20 ; Concealed Weapons

Can you play an instrument?  Empty
PostSubject: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 am

Want to be in a band?

Wanted:
Drums.
Bass.
Vocalists.
And if you can play another instrument, come along.
Try out.

Were dying to meet you...

Back to top Go down
https://deathnote-wammys.forumotion.co.uk
yamikala12

yamikala12

Wammy House points : 49658

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:05 am

I could sing but i perfer not to...
Back to top Go down
Steve GoldSteel

Steve GoldSteel

Wammy House points : 50208

Active Character info
Character sheet: Steve GoldSteel

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 am

I can operate 7204 Scientific instruments, does that count? o_o
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:11 am

Beyond scribbles down his name, smirking as he does it.
Hehehe, little do they know, i'm on guitar!

"Steve...Whatever, do it. I'm sure they'd be able to use it.

Candy, i know you can play the violin, and don't be afraid to sing...Your only competition would be Kymisha, but she is now a shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 am

Echo would step up to the board, writing her name down for Drums/Base/Vocals.

'' Either one of them, i'll do. Might keep down the bordom a little in this pathetic excuse for a school. Right ? ''
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Wammy House points : 50144

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:00 am

Kymisha rolls her eyes having been in the doorway the whole time ''Fine if you dont need me, im pretty busy anyway, and according to what i saw last night your little masked ex girlfriend is good enough on the guitar, i'd sign up for singing as apparently you're tone deaf and think im a decent singer but as you said im a shinigami'' She smirks at her comment and wanders over to sit on a sofa, as she does so she begins to play a few lazy chords on her guitar to the same tune as the [epic] solo last night, she plays her guitar everywhere she goes out of pure habbit and enjoyment
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:02 am

"Okay OKAY...Sign up? Come on, i used to watch you perform! You don't look very much like a shinigami anyway, we'd find a way."

Beyond cringes at what she said about Yuki, then lets it pass.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:06 am

Kymisha sighs loudly and turns her head to bb ''I dont look like a shinigami because apparently vixies work out a little different, meh it all goes over my head and as for finding a way? If your imaginary band ever pulls together and if i was part of it audiences or whatever wouldnt be able to see me, yeah you used to watch me perform and i can play guitar okay, but Echo Demeris or Yuki would do anything i can do just as well'' she then turns her head back down to her shiny blue grey acustic guitar improving more chords onto the end of the solo now it was finished
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:21 am

"Not if they touched pieces of your death note...they could see you... hehehe.."
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50643

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 am

[ Make confetty out of death note, then make it drop before the gig, ;D]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 am

[so stealing that idea Stu <3] Kymisha tilts her head back to bb and speaks sarcastically ''Oh yeah that'll go down well, all of a sudden they'll just be able to see some freaky death pale girl with wings, im sure they'll all be cool with that'' she rolls her eyes and continues speaking ''Besides what'll we do, make confetti out of a few pages and drop it on them?''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

[THAT WAS MY PLAN! XD ]
"Exactly my plan."
He smirks.
Back to top Go down
Gray.
Gray.

Wammy House points : 50643

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:38 am

[Meg, i think you stole half my brain cells or something. Explains why we think alike. xD]
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:40 am

Kymisha's eyes widen and she splutters for a second before she regains herself ''You're kidding me right? I wasnt serious! And what makes you so sure i want to be in your little band?''
Back to top Go down
BeyondBirthday
Admin
BeyondBirthday

Active Character info

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 am

"You always loved an audience. Come on...I am deadly serious about the confetti."
He beams happily.
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Admin
Psycho

Wammy House points : 50715

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 am

'' Thats just..... Strange B. Who'd have lined paper confetti anyway ? And i doubt we'll get to any outstaged tourings... ''
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 am

Long after everyone else has left the room, Yuki sneaks in and smirks as she looks to the notice board, she pulls a purple gel pen from her back pocket and signs her allias 'Myst' in swirly impressive looking caligraphy under bass, she smiles and then walks back out of the room
Back to top Go down
CrimsonIsAmerican

CrimsonIsAmerican

Active Character info
Character sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:41 am

Kymisha wanders inside and stands by the notice board chewing her lower lip, after a few minuetes debate she shakes her head and sits down at the sofa playing her guitar, without signing her name Despite how i appear, im not all that confident, and from what i can see Yuki has bass covered, the others probably wont like it but bb would put her in the band not caring what they think, and Demeris or Candy will have vocals covered..
Back to top Go down
Abb

Abb

Wammy House points : 47316

Active Character info
Character sheet: zear

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 am

well....i like to say i can play but i am only good at the computer! xD

i can make music on the computer and sing a bit but.....meh! not that good
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRPOKEMON456?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you play an instrument?    Can you play an instrument?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RP: Wammy's House :: In Character Section :: Wammy's House Entrance :: Notice board in Wammy's-
Jump to: